Why DeSantis and Haley Need to Stay in the Race

Probably waiting for the legal hammer to fall on Trump

Then again, is the DNC waiting for them to drop out of the race to drop the legal hammer on Trump?

Who knows?

Sorry I C&Ped the title but I believe it's a must-read. It covers some extremely sobering Points and shows the seriousness of what we're facing.

I'm all for letting the Primary process be the Primary process. I always get a kick out of people saying that THIS INFIGHTING IS TEH WORST EVAH every single primary season.

Then again, is the DNC waiting for them to drop out of the race to drop the legal hammer on Trump?

Who knows?
I think what the article is pointing out is that there are a lot of people out there that won't vote for Trump if he's been convicted of a crime. Phony, made-up or not.

And if, for some reason (he's in Jail) and can't run for POTUS, then Nikki and RDS need to be available.

What dimocrap scum are trying to do is to take away our right to vote for POTUS. And, given their background (being the scum of the Earth) they will not stop trying. Not now, not ever.

It will be interesting to find out what happens if Trump is elected as president after he is sentenced for prison time. If republicans keep control of the house then he might not be impeached. Will Trump be president from prison... will the White house also be a prison so he can serve his time..??????

It will be interesting to find out what happens if Trump is elected as president after he is sentenced for prison time. If republicans keep control of the house then he might not be impeached. Will Trump be president from prison... will the White house also be a prison so he can serve his time..??????
Who they gonna send to arrest POTUS?

1705428404760.png

Sorry I C&Ped the title but I believe it's a must-read. It covers some extremely sobering Points and shows the seriousness of what we're facing.

Ridonkulous.

1) Trump isn't going to jail....The Secret Service logistics alone make that remotest of possibilities laughable.

2) If the job of picking a candidate fell to Jabba McRomney, her choice wouldn't be far removed from either Nimrod or Ronnie, if either weren't the ones chosen in the first place.

Where do I go to get back the three minutes I wasted reading that dreck?

Who knows?

They'll initiate impeachment proceedings on day 1 if Trump were to get re-elected and we'd have a circus all over again instead of any actual governing.

Which, on the other hand, might not be such a bad thing. Ha...

Ridonkulous.

1) Trump isn't going to jail....The Secret Service logistics alone make that remotest of possibilities laughable.

2) If the job of picking a candidate fell to Jabba McRomney, her choice wouldn't be far removed from either Nimrod or Ronnie, if either weren't the ones chosen in the first place.

Where do I go to get back the three minutes I wasted reading that dreck?
If there is no chance of putting OMB in Jail, why are dimocrap scum using so much of their resources trying to do just that?

They know that every time they file a bullshit charge against him, it backfires. Why do they bother?

How about if he's just 'convicted and is awaiting 'sentencing during the election? How about that?

You would have thought they would learn from the bullshit, phony as hell Russia! collusion fallacy but they haven't stopped. They haven't slowed down.

As scum of the earth dimocrap FILTH see it, it helped them in 2020. Well..... That, and stealing 20 Million votes.

But it, at least, distracted Republicans. That's what they're going for now, a distraction. At best, a conviction. Their dream would be imprisonment but that is unlikely.

Were you the one that insisted there was no way Trump could lose in 2020??

If there is no chance of putting OMB in Jail, why are dimocrap scum using so much of their resources trying to do just that?
Election Interference
They know that every time they file a bullshit charge against him, it backfires. Why do they bother?

Election Interference
How about if he's just 'convicted and is awaiting 'sentencing during the election? How about that?

You would have thought they would learn from the bullshit, phony as hell Russia! collusion fallacy but they haven't stopped. They haven't slowed down.

As scum of the earth dimocrap FILTH see it, it helped them in 2020. Well..... That, and stealing 20 Million votes.

But it, at least, distracted Republicans. That's what they're going for now, a distraction. At best, a conviction. Their dream would be imprisonment but that is unlikely.

You would have though they would learn from the bullshit, phony as hell Russia! collusion fallacy but they haven't stopped. They haven't slowed down.

The hysterical fascist demoncrats are going to do what they do....As the loony sociopaths that they are, being effective and successful is never high on the list of their criteria.

Nimrod and DeeeSantis are distractions....Ones that are costing scores of millions of dollars, that could be better spent in the general, only to lose by 30 or more points....Cheeto Jesus is a shoo-in for the nomination, and they would do everyone involved a great favor by getting the fuck out of the way.

Forum List

Back