Hunter Biden's "Art Dealer" Confesses That Joe Biden Met With Him

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
To talk about popcorn and the weather no doubt.

People paying the family hundreds of thousands of dollars for something your 7 year brings home from school is what it is. Pay as you go corruption.

The art dealer who sold Hunter Biden's paintings told Congress that President Joe Biden both called and met him at the White House as he was pitching Hunter's artwork and that the first son also made an unusual request to be informed about who bought his pieces, according to testimony that directly undercuts the White House narrative on the sales.
The Biden White House repeatedly told the public that Hunter Biden's art sales were covered by an ethics agreement to ensure they were arms-length and that the first family -- Hunter included -- was blinded to the identity of buyers.

But George Berges, owner of the prestigious Berges art galleries based in New York and Berlin that sold Hunter Biden's painting from 2020 to 2023, told congressional impeachment investigators that the first son likely knew the identity of 70% of the buyers -- the largest who were Democrat donors -- and that Hunter Biden's first contract made an unusual request when the relationship started.

"I believe in the first contract, he was--he was able to know who the buyers were," Berges told investigators for the House Oversight and Judiciary Committees in a transcribed interview last week that was reviewed by Just the News. "...I don't know how it was phrased or--but I remember that there--that that was the difference."
"Is that normal or unusual, or where's that? Is it a normal kind of contract?" Berges was asked.

"That part was different. Normally, the gallerist does not let the artist know who the collectors are," the art dealer answered.

People paying the family hundreds of thousands of dollars for something your 7 year brings home from school is what it is. Pay as you go corruption.

The art dealer who sold Hunter Biden's paintings told Congress that President Joe Biden both called and met him at the White House as he was pitching Hunter's artwork and that the first son also made an unusual request to be informed about who bought his pieces, according to testimony that directly undercuts the White House narrative on the sales.
The Biden White House repeatedly told the public that Hunter Biden's art sales were covered by an ethics agreement to ensure they were arms-length and that the first family -- Hunter included -- was blinded to the identity of buyers.

But George Berges, owner of the prestigious Berges art galleries based in New York and Berlin that sold Hunter Biden's painting from 2020 to 2023, told congressional impeachment investigators that the first son likely knew the identity of 70% of the buyers -- the largest who were Democrat donors -- and that Hunter Biden's first contract made an unusual request when the relationship started.

"I believe in the first contract, he was--he was able to know who the buyers were," Berges told investigators for the House Oversight and Judiciary Committees in a transcribed interview last week that was reviewed by Just the News. "...I don't know how it was phrased or--but I remember that there--that that was the difference."
"Is that normal or unusual, or where's that? Is it a normal kind of contract?" Berges was asked.

"That part was different. Normally, the gallerist does not let the artist know who the collectors are," the art dealer answered.

This poor dude is about to get Clintonized.

For the last time, it matters little how much evidence you have, because there has to be someone in power that gives a damn.

Sadly, there is not.

What are you digging for?...
Biden's job approval numbers....

Digging GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

When Joe Biden is out of office, how much will Hunter’s paintings sell for?

No way $500,000.

Gallery owner Georges Bergès told the House Oversight Committee on Tuesday that Hunter Biden knows the identities of the individuals “who purchased roughly 70% of the value of his art,” according to Oversight Republicans.

But that percent, a person familiar with the meeting cautioned, represents approximately three of the 10 buyers who purchased Hunter Biden artwork. Bergès, the individual added, told the committee he did not disclose the identity of any of the buyers to the president’s son, and did not say during the interview that Hunter Biden knew the identity before the sales.

Instead, the individual said, Bergès indicated Hunter Biden knew the identity of one buyer through public reporting and a second because he saw the artwork at the individual’s house. Bergès also confirmed entertainment lawyer Kevin Morris, who has reportedly lent the president's son a significant amount of money, purchased Hunter Biden’s art for $875,000, according to committee Republicans.

During his meeting with lawmakers, Bergès also said he had no contact with the White House about Hunter Biden’s artwork, according to Republicans and the person familiar with the interview.

While I appreciate the news, which is interesting, we should by now understand the the dimocrap scum party and its voters are nothing more than criminals engaged in a criminal enterprise.

The leaders steal money from people who work for it and give it to people who vote dimocrap, while keep some Vig for themselves.

The dimocrap scum party is a Racketeer Influenced Corrupt Organization.

period

To bad…..no one cares but MAGA.

If Joe loses the election or is booted from the ticket….I am making THE BOLD PREDICTION that Hunter’s art sales price will decrease significantly…if he has any sales at all.

Just like how donations to the Clinton Foundation dropped 90% after she lost the election.

Did the Clinton Foundation cure all disease and hunger on earth? Nope, it is a slush fund and Hillary cant be paid for favors when she is not in power.

If Joe loses the election or is booted from the ticket….I am making THE BOLD PREDICTION that Hunter’s art sales price will decrease significantly…if he has any sales at all.

Just like how donations to the Clinton Foundation dropped 90% after she lost the election.

Did the Clinton Foundation cure all disease and hunger on earth? Nope, it is a slush fund and Hillary cant be paid for favors when she is not in power.
Like the Clinton ‘charity’.

Yes, only conservatives care about laws. We see it in blue cities everywhere.
Laws ? While your breaking them …
You can’t even pass a border bill to close the border dufus. You can’t even hire enough border agents.

Forum List

Back