Is DeSantis going to drop out of the race on Jan. 15?

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
The DeSantis team has basically gone all in on Iowa, so I agree. If he has a poor showing I think he'll bow out. That's actually not good for Donald Trump because recent polls has him in the 30s in New Hampshire, which means almost two-thirds of primary voters there want an alternative. Many of these voters could swing to Haley and she's only behind Trump by four points.

The DeSantis team has basically gone all in on Iowa, so I agree. If he has a poor showing I think he'll bow out. That's actually not good for Donald Trump because recent polls has him in the 30s in New Hampshire, which means almost two-thirds of primary voters there want an alternative. Many of these voters could swing to Haley and she's only behind Trump by four points.

Might as well.

The Republicratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) has plenty of backups to display to cover any & all dropouts regarding any political contest.

If DeSantis is gone by the 18th, Haley has a legitimate chance to embarrass Trump in NH.

Once again, Donald is doing a pretty good job at embarrassing himself.

DeSantis has actually represented himself pretty well in the debates.

Nikki Haley is all about deep dark money.

So once again, if DeSantis pulls out and Haley beats Trump in the primary, just further proof that our elections are a joke and not at all about who American's want to best represent them but about who gets best funded by the deep dark "special interests" money that nobody sees.

It has again come down to voting for Trump and all his foibles or voting for the deep dark money candidate, whether they be democrat or republican.

If DeSantis is gone by the 18th, Haley has a legitimate chance to embarrass Trump in NH.
You smoking your girlfriend's dick hair again? Neocon Nimarata Randhawa is auditioning for the bankrupt soviet politburo, now. It will be $15/hour and access to the sandwich bar with a rating of 2.4. She will be required to bash President Trump non-stop... congenital lying will not only be encouraged, but part of the job description.

You'll see her in a few weeks as a gop foil telling you the peepee tapes will come out just any day now... and Mourning Schmo and his Russian bride will smile and nod and expect you to buy the male tampons that are sponsoring them.... as well as get some more Pfizer jabs that will mercifully cut your life shorter by 25 years.

And Donald John Trump will be your lord and master once again.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Meatball Ron will have to get permission from his wife to drop out. She clearly wears the pants in that family. But he gets to wear the boots.

Ron DeSantis' White Boots Steal Focus As Ian Recovery Continues | Across  Florida, FL Patch

Ron DeSantis' White Boots Steal Focus As Ian Recovery Continues | Across  Florida, FL Patch

Hardly anyone ever drops out just after Iowa. It's usually before Iowa or after South Carolina.

Forum List

Back