Vivek Ramaswamy Is Calling For Ron DeSantis and Nikki Haley To Drop Out Of The Race

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I don't see it actually happening though. I think that they'll both be around for the primaries, but Trump is still going to crush the competition and be the presidential nominee for the Republicans.

LOL and there isn't any pictures or video of the graph to back this up that it's actually true. Try again.
They like to float these day dreams out as if they are facts. The fact that the left has gone completely frantic and is now losing its shit as November draws closer tells me that they have information telling them exactly the opposite of what they keep posting here.

I'm still not convinced that Trump will win. Why is it that they are so convinced? What do they know about the last election? Do they know it wasn't legitimate? Is that why they're losing their shit now?

They like to float these day dreams out as if they are facts. The fact that the left has gone completely frantic and is now losing its shit as November draws closer tells me that they have information telling them exactly the opposite of what they keep posting here.

I'm still not convinced that Trump will win. Why is it that they are so convinced? What do they know about the last election? Do they know it wasn't legitimate? Is that why they're losing their shit now?
Maybe he's polling far beyond the margin of fraud.

Yeah, but it's going to be a legit election this year and Trump is going to win, as everybody in charge of the polling (or at least on the Republican side) is going to be watching like a hawk this year.

Yeah, but it's going to be a legit election this year and Trump is going to win, as everybody in charge of the polling (or at least on the Republican side) is going to be watching like a hawk this year.
There are a lot of reasons why Trump won't make it to the election.

Mainly, America isn't ready for the split that is supposed to lead to secession. Tradional government still maintains enough power and influence to stop him.

He could become the president of Texas, when they get around to needing one.

So, when Trump does lose, you guys won't claim "ELECTION STOLEN" throw a fit, whine, and try to trash the Capitol?

Or, is that still on the books?

It would make sense for Haley and DeSantis to at least suspend their campaigns. Any money spent on the primaries from now on only helps the Democrats.

Forum List

Back