Why Co2 Can Not Cause Further Warming...

Then by all means, tell us exactly what the science says. Don't leave us hanging.

Again, make sure that your explanation doesn't require energy to magically vanish.

Then by all means, tell us exactly what the science says. Don't leave us hanging.

Again, make sure that your explanation doesn't require energy to magically vanish.
naw, tomorrow I will revisit the page I was at on Tuesday. No Problemo. But the time is now for me to head home, and that will be my journey tonight. See ya tomorrow with my "evidence".

Coming from someone who thinks like Trenbreth that he has lost heat magically that he needs to find is funny. I'll tell you where his missing heat is and it isn't in the deep oceans... Its been lost to space..

Coming from someone who thinks like Trenbreth that he has lost heat magically that he needs to find is funny. I'll tell you where his missing heat is and it isn't in the deep oceans... Its been lost to space..

And the evidence is irrefutable. All one need do is look at the increased outgoing LW at the top of the atmosphere....their missing heat has been being measured all along but out in space isn't where they need the heat to be....looks bad for their hypothesis doncha know.

So, again, we get the contention that as items cool, their radiation increases.

That page contains 3 or 4 posts which all show copies of a single plot. There are no links in any of them.

That page contains 3 or 4 posts which all show copies of a single plot. There are no links in any of them.
Well, I'm truly amazed at the stupid that comes from you all. I posted a link to a thread, sorry it was from page 9 I supposed, but my statement didn't say look at the page. God how fnn stupid are you?

Do you know how to copy a link?

"God, how fnn stupid are you?"
did the link get you to the thread? Well then I guess I do. LOL.

Edit: BTW, I love it when you all get embarrassed and go all rambo over yourself.

Let me know if you ever notice that happening. That's something I'd really like to see.

Did you not see the quote marks? In Post #209 I was quoting YOU. Thus it was YOU that was going all Rambo on yourself. But keep your eyes open. It's bound to happen someday.

Did you not see the quote marks? In Post #209 I was quoting YOU. Thus it was YOU that was going all Rambo on yourself. But keep your eyes open. It's bound to happen someday.
Sure I did. the intent was for you to use my words at me! The object was always there in my original post, you go all rambo looking for a page when I stated thread, know the difference?

Then you ask if I know how to post a link from the link you went to off my post.. Now that's stupid

Then you want to be clever and use my own words back at me. It doesn't matter where the words came from Jiminie, the fact is they were meant as a rambo stunt!!!

But hey, you keep pushing those carts back into the store!!!!

Well, I'm truly amazed at the stupid that comes from you all. I posted a link to a thread, sorry it was from page 9 I supposed, but my statement didn't say look at the page. God how fnn stupid are you?

Its called laziness... they need to be spoon feed their daily dose of AGW BS before they try anything else.

I'm not going to search nine pages to find a completely unidentified link. If he wants us to see something, he can show it to us or tell us where the link may actually be found. That's not us being lazy. It's him. And the two of you both being assholes to boot.

I'm not going to search nine pages to find a completely unidentified link. If he wants us to see something, he can show it to us or tell us where the link may actually be found. That's not us being lazy. It's him. And the two of you both being assholes to boot.

LOL what a Pansie ass.. Ive posted it over 9 times, three time to you specifically. Yet you never respond to them... because you cant refute it.

I've given you the link to AR5 on numerous occasions, yet you've never bothered to read it.

So, what is "it"?

3GreenhouseGasPotential_lg.jpg

People are never told that the most powerful greenhouse gases by orders of magnitude is water vapor and clouds. When only human emitted CO2 is considered, less than one percent of the greenhouse gas potential comes from human activity. Yet, all the global warming is supposed to be attributed to it. Water vapor plays a huge role in keeping the earth warm; 70 times more powerful than the CO2 emitted by human activity. When clouds are added, CO2 becomes even less important. However, clouds not only trap heat, low elevation clouds also reflect much of the incoming solar radiation, so the sun's heat never reaches the earth's surface which cools the earth. It is this mechanism that a growing number of scientists believe is one of the primary mechanisms warming and cooling the earth.

Further proof that the AGW cult lore is just religious dogma..

People are never told that the most powerful greenhouse gases by orders of magnitude is water vapor and clouds.

Uummmm....what are you talking about?

Have you ever met anyone who didn't know that?

OF COURSE everyone knows that only a small amount of CO2 is emitted by humans.....how could you ever have understood otherwise?

I have to say, Kosh, it AMAZES me how far behind this debate you are. You have no idea at all where the debate is these days.

Forum List

Back