Why Biden will not be renominated

They’ll kill him off in time to nominate Newsom/Mikey.

It will be like a North Korean State Funeral.

Hell, maybe Chris Wray will make it look like Biden, I mean the current Biden Body Double, was attacked by a MAGA Republican

👆

drama queen.jpg

Not if she doesn't win their votes in the first place. Then she will just be another Republican loser along side honkies like McCain and Romney. Proving it has nothing to do with gender or race.

You cannot help but showing your own hate. Now you objectify men who lost their race and call them "Honkies".

Just you objectified Haley as a "Dame". You are incapable of looking them as people, you seem them as objects of ridicule.

What makes you think that Gov. Haley would win easily for President, if nominated?

The media hasn't even touched her yet, calling her a modern day Eva Braun, a nazi and who knows what else? And her foreign background would be prime red meat for the libs to bite into.

Not only that, she would have a hard time winning the votes of the millions of little Trumpsters that any Republican candidate would need to stand a chance . The fact that hard left never trumpers are supporting her and she is accepting the help doesn't show she is against the deep state at all.
You made evident a super super major point, the media. I have long said and believe it now that the Media selects presidents. They alone have the major systems in place. All you need do for the media is a cheap subscription. I get asked daily by Trump, Haley and the RNC to send them more cash. I sent them cash already. I don't think more is what is needed.

DNC brags it has plenty of cash? To spend on what?

To spend on the Media. The media picks our presidents but is not really willing to sneak out of the closet yet.

Because Nimarta Nikki Randawa is East Indian-American and the ReNaziKlan Party is fully and completely accepted Racism and Bigotry. Not to mention the out and out theMisogyny ReNaziKlan's have embraced. She is not a Woman, but a Woman of Color. No way she gets the nod.

Should read as follows: "Not Is She Only A Woman, But A Woman of Color." MAGA will never accept a Woman of Color as their nominee. It flies in face of their core beliefs as regards their being both Racist and Misogynistic.

Last edited:
But not all MAGAs are white.

true. there's tim scott ... & uh ... donny's personal 'african american' ... OH! & there's the bigpharma grifter ramasmarmy...

Would you sort them by color?

:rolleyes:

And, most MAGA's have no intention of making America great again,

as long as their chosen one remains great....

same as most liberals.

false equation.

Both sides will continue to contribute to the downfall of America, although most of the decline can be blamed on liberals.

bullshit.jpg

Ms. Obama has already state she does not elected office, but understand the need for yet another Obama Conspiracy theory.

ya, she said she was not interested a few years ago - but i have heard that conspiracy theory again a few times on rw radio. they are insane.

Addressing point 5.

Why do you think Kamala would not run for president if she became president? Not saying you’re wrong, because the rest of it was spot on. Just curious as your reasoning.

I don’t see her being president and running at the bottom of the ticket with whoever is nominated to run for president. I don’t see her bowing out completely.
They would let her do it. It would up ok d be a record breaking landslide loss.....If Haley ran she would be Trampled.... massively.

true. there's tim scott ... & uh ... donny's personal 'african american' ... OH! & there's the bigpharma grifter ramasmarmy...

:rolleyes:

as long as their chosen one remains great....

false equation.

View attachment 897594
Do you deny that liberals are five times as likely to use drugs than conservatives? Meaning that liberals are five times more likely to be addle-headed, and if addle-headed more likely to make a mess of things.

Liberals are on the frontline of making drugs legal, which will only add to their addle-headedness. It's actually a thinly veiled death wish for themselves and for the country, although most don't realize it.

Last edited:
she said she would pardon him.

That's good. But will she build the Trump Wall? Will she exclude establishment republicans from her inner circle? Will she reenact Trump's policies of peace and prosperity?

It isn't about dropping the Fake charges that one man is facing.

But about making America great again.

Did you drop acid? It is February 2024. If there was a democrat being considered for the nomination we would have heard his/her name thousands of times by now. Why would the democrats throw the race intentionally by giving the public a candidate at the last minute? Your prediction is straight up delusional but then again, I laughed when Trump was being considered as the nominee in 2016.

I am just not aware of any Democrat superstars capable of gaining significant momentum to run for president
Michelle Obama
Hillary Clinton
Gavin from CA

Do you deny that liberals are five times as likely to use drugs than conservatives? Meaning that liberals are five times more likely to be addle-headed, and if addle-headed more likely to make a mess of things.

Liberals are on the frontline of making drugs legal, which will only add to their addle-headedness. It's actually a thinly veiled death wish, just what we need more of in America (although...).

Newsmax – Bias and Credibility​

Newsmax - Right Bias - Questionable Conservative - Republican - Libertarian - Not Credible - Fake News
Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • We rate Newsmax Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories and pseudoscience as well as numerous failed fact checks.

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Conspiracy Theories, Pseudoscience, Propaganda, Fake News, Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
MBFC’s Country Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: TV Station
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Newsmax - Bias and Credibility

That's good. But will she build the Trump Wall? Will she exclude establishment republicans from her inner circle? Will she reenact Trump's policies of peace and prosperity?

It isn't about dropping the Fake charges that one man is facing.

But about making America great again.

if haley said she would pardon donny , & obviously dark brandon wouldn't .. then the trump humpers will vote for her or not vote at all if it came down to it. besides, the pardoned human sausage casing, steve bannon can scam y'all again with another 'build the wall' grift. & i'm sure yer hard earned cash will help him out, riiiight?

Yes. I wish the constitution would be amended to make abortion a state issue. Either that or I wish the democratic party would go pro-life. Republican House members' greatest achievements are speeches on abortion. A Republican house member in the south is obligated to give 10 speeches per year about the evils of abortion in order to get re-elected.
Back in the day...

When I joined the GOP abortion was a Democratic issue, between Democrats.
This was not a place the GOP, as a party, tread.
Individual Republicans had and expressed opinions but it was not a party thing till the leadership figured after ROE they could strip Anti-Abortion types from the DEMS much as they had been doing with the Southern Strategy.

It was the beginning of the end of the GOP.

Michelle Obama will NOT run for public office, she witnessed first hand how her husband was treated.

HRC won't go again.

Governor Newsom is support Mr. Biden
The proposition was that Biden was not going to be nominated.
The question was who could garner enough support to be formidable w/o a primary.

The Obama, Clinton, and Newsome have the base of support and name recognition to be successful.

But until/unless Joe the Destroyer of MAGA decides to step down it's his race to win.

Newsmax – Bias and Credibility​

Newsmax - Right Bias - Questionable Conservative - Republican - Libertarian - Not Credible - Fake News
Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • We rate Newsmax Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories and pseudoscience as well as numerous failed fact checks.

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Conspiracy Theories, Pseudoscience, Propaganda, Fake News, Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
MBFC’s Country Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: TV Station
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Newsmax - Bias and Credibility
Newsmax didn't write the story, they only published it on their website. It seems to be well researched out of a pretty liberal university, Stanford.

So, the shit that you flung didn't stick. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back