Why Biden will not be renominated

Setting aside TDS and other Lefty parroting, Joe Biden will not be renominated by the DNC for the following reasons:
1. He is failing mentally, physically and politically. His job approval ratings are abysmal and will only get worse.
2. His repudiation at the polls would not only hurt other Democratic candidates, but would cast even greater doubt on the 2020 election.
3. This would also destroy his reputation and confirm him as being one of the worst Presidents in US history.
4. If he resigns (for health reasons), he would avoid the above and garner public sympathy.
5. He would burnish his reputation among Democrats by creating our first BF President. (Kamala will not run again.)
6. This will allow the DNC to nominate a less damaging candidate (~Manchin?) and minimize their losses in 2024 and beyond.

Constructive criticism is welcomed. Please specify which of these points you are addressing.
6. I believe they will go with the most damaging candidate available, Newsom.

I dunno. I see a pretty good chance that he will not finish seeking the DNC nod. Nor should he. I say that not just because I see him as an abject fail, but because it’s pretty clear that he is physically and mentally crumbling in real time before our eyes.
You bet. Just like when you crazy MAGAs said Hillary had Parkinsons, right? You need new material. Your old scams just aren't working as well as you want them to.

You bet. Just like when you crazy MAGAs said Hillary had Parkinsons, right? You need new material. Your old scams just aren't working as well as you want them to.
Those rumors are started by Democrat ringers pretending to be MAGA's.

Setting aside TDS and other Lefty parroting, Joe Biden will not be renominated by the DNC for the following reasons:
1. He is failing mentally, physically and politically. His job approval ratings are abysmal and will only get worse.
2. His repudiation at the polls would not only hurt other Democratic candidates, but would cast even greater doubt on the 2020 election.
3. This would also destroy his reputation and confirm him as being one of the worst Presidents in US history.
4. If he resigns (for health reasons), he would avoid the above and garner public sympathy.
5. He would burnish his reputation among Democrats by creating our first BF President. (Kamala will not run again.)
6. This will allow the DNC to nominate a less damaging candidate (~Manchin?) and minimize their losses in 2024 and beyond.

Constructive criticism is welcomed. Please specify which of these points you are addressing.
They’ll kill him off in time to nominate Newsom/Mikey.

It will be like a North Korean State Funeral.

Hell, maybe Chris Wray will make it look like Biden, I mean the current Biden Body Double, was attacked by a MAGA Republican

What makes you think that Gov. Haley would win easily for President, if nominated?

The media hasn't even touched her yet, calling her a modern day Eva Braun, a nazi and who knows what else? And her foreign background would be prime red meat for the libs to bite into.

Not only that, she would have a hard time winning the votes of the millions of little Trumpsters that any Republican candidate would need to stand a chance . The fact that hard left never trumpers are supporting her and she is accepting the help doesn't show she is against the deep state at all.
Nikki’s a non starter, she’s Jeb, a “brown” Jeb with a vagina

If the democrats are going to replace Biden then aren't they cutting it kinda close? Seems like you'd want your guy out there going after Trump on a daily basis, and right now. And yet Biden is still the guy for the Ds. The only reason I can see for why haven't made the switch is because they got nobody that comes closer to beating Trump than Biden. Which says something, doesn't it? Their message sucks and so do their messengers.

What makes you think that Gov. Haley would win easily for President, if nominated?
The thinking is ‘look how the media adores her!’

Sure. While she is opposing Trump. Let her stand in the way of Obama’s 4th term and see how they like her.
The media hasn't even touched her yet, calling her a modern day Eva Braun, a nazi and who knows what else? And her foreign background would be prime red meat for the libs to bite into.
Yep.

You bet. Just like when you crazy MAGAs said Hillary had Parkinsons, right?
I never made any such claim. Probably only a few folks engaged in even speculation. You know how you dishonest libturds all tend to lie.
You need new material. Your old scams just aren't working as well as you want them to.
Irony so thick you could cut it with a blow torch.

Because Nimarta Nikki Randawa is East Indian-American and the ReNaziKlan Party is fully and completely accepted Racism and Bigotry. Not to mention the out and out theMisogyny ReNaziKlan's have embraced. She is not a Woman, but a Woman of Color. No way she gets the nod.

If anybody wants an unbiased answer, just ask me.

a specific question please,
I already asked about items 1-6 in the OP. So far, only two posters have been able to count that high. Can you?

Not only that, she would have a hard time winning the votes of the millions of little Trumpsters that any Republican candidate would need to stand a chance . The fact that hard left never trumpers are supporting her and she is accepting the help doesn't show she is against the deep state at all.
And her foreign background
working at the UN gives her a foreign background?

Of she's a uniter not a divider.

Did you drop acid? It is February 2024. If there was a democrat being considered for the nomination we would have heard his/her name thousands of times by now. Why would the democrats throw the race intentionally by giving the public a candidate at the last minute?

Because the polls are showing that Trump is going to kick Biden's ass.

Forum List

Back