Why Biden will not be renominated

P011358089 is facing 91-Felony Counts including
31-Counts of Violating the Espinoage Act of 1917
. The charges are very real. You just cannot accept he broke the law with impunity.
What happens when trump is found not guilty?

The proposition was that Biden was not going to be nominated.
The question was who could garner enough support to be formidable w/o a primary.

The Obama, Clinton, and Newsome have the base of support and name recognition to be successful.

But until/unless Joe the Destroyer of MAGA decides to step down it's his race to win.
Joe is not getting along with his party right now.
Or his VP for that matter.

They should have left him alone...it took them months to convince him to screw up his retirement....he was very hesitant. Being president for the last 4 years was not an improvement for his life. Well they convinced him and now he's in the game.

He will be the nominee.

Last edited:
I tend to agree with jwoodie.

Biden needs an LBJ moment, a will not seek and will not accept moment.

Setting aside TDS and other Lefty parroting, Joe Biden will not be renominated by the DNC for the following reasons:
1. He is failing mentally, physically and politically. His job approval ratings are abysmal and will only get worse.
2. His repudiation at the polls would not only hurt other Democratic candidates, but would cast even greater doubt on the 2020 election.
3. This would also destroy his reputation and confirm him as being one of the worst Presidents in US history.
4. If he resigns (for health reasons), he would avoid the above and garner public sympathy.
5. He would burnish his reputation among Democrats by creating our first BF President. (Kamala will not run again.)
6. This will allow the DNC to nominate a less damaging candidate (~Manchin?) and minimize their losses in 2024 and beyond.

Constructive criticism is welcomed. Please specify which of these points you are addressing.
I think ole Joe is gonna tell them to screw. He was perfectly happy before they nagged him into the worst decision he ever made. Now that they cost him 4 years of his retirement I think he's gonna try for the other 4.

The proposition was that Biden was not going to be nominated.
The question was who could garner enough support to be formidable w/o a primary.

The Obama, Clinton, and Newsome have the base of support and name recognition to be successful.

But until/unless Joe the Destroyer of MAGA decides to step down it's his race to win.

I don't think Gavin in '28, Harris would odds on candidate to beat in the Primaries. Nor do I Ithink she would take him as VP, two people not only from California, but from the San Francisco Bay Area would bring MAGA HATE to a new level.

Last edited:

LBJ knew he was going to lose in '68 and he stepped aside. All good he did with Headstart and Job Corps was destroyed by his policies surrounding Viet Nam.

An LBJ as Senate Majority Leader (the position he had when JFK offered him the VP slot on his ticket) would have kicked P01135809 down the steps of Capitol Building and into the gutter.

I don't Gavin in '28, Harris would odds on candidate to beat in the Primaries. Nor do I Ithink she would take him as VP, two people not only from California, but from the San Francisco Bay Area would bring MAGA HATE to a new level.
I like Newsome from a policy perspective but, in my opinion, he's too "Hollywood perfect"
I don't trust people who are too perfect.

I need some ugly on the outside.

I like Newsome from a policy perspective but, in my opinion, he's too "Hollywood perfect"
I don't trust people who are too perfect.

I need some ugly on the outside.

Schiff is running for the Senate (he will be the man to beat). I don't first tier Democrats right now. Maybe Kathe Hochul of New York or maybe Elizabeth Warren, as long as governor of Massachusetts is a Democrat. If not then maybe former Senator Clair McCaskill of Missouri.

Because Nikki's supporters are democrats or Never Trumpers
Here's why this thread is bullshit. Who started it? Who would they support if the Democrats nominated to run against Nikki or Trump? If the answer is no one, why are they worrying about if we nominate Biden. Of course we are. He kicked Trump's ass. Biden is no Hillary. That's the only person Trump beat.

Setting aside TDS and other Lefty parroting, Joe Biden will not be renominated by the DNC for the following reasons:
1. He is failing mentally, physically and politically. His job approval ratings are abysmal and will only get worse.
2. His repudiation at the polls would not only hurt other Democratic candidates, but would cast even greater doubt on the 2020 election.
3. This would also destroy his reputation and confirm him as being one of the worst Presidents in US history.
4. If he resigns (for health reasons), he would avoid the above and garner public sympathy.
5. He would burnish his reputation among Democrats by creating our first BF President. (Kamala will not run again.)
6. This will allow the DNC to nominate a less damaging candidate (~Manchin?) and minimize their losses in 2024 and beyond.

Constructive criticism is welcomed. Please specify which of these points you are addressing.
Who would you vote for if the Democrats nominated this person?

Here's why this thread is bullshit. Who started it? Who would they support if the Democrats nominated to run against Nikki or Trump? If the answer is no one, why are they worrying about if we nominate Biden. Of course we are. He kicked Trump's ass. Biden is no Hillary. That's the only person Trump beat.
Congratulations on posting something that is both irrelevant and illogical.

Last edited:
Who would you vote for if the Democrats nominated this person?
I would vote for Trump over any Democrat, and would prefer a rematch with Biden. However, I don't think the DNC will allow that to happen for the reasons I enumerated.

Actually, there is a study that supports this. More black abortions, less black crime later. Likely because those who were aborted would have been unwanted, unloved, and uncared for; the perfect environment for developing criminals. :(

Do you get that logic from that Freakonomics book?

Michelle Obama
Hillary Clinton
Gavin from CA
I'll give you Hillary Clinton. The other two aren't being marketed to the public as viable candidates to be the nominee. Hillary isn't being marketed right now either but she does meet the criteria of the only democrat capable of beating a republican nominee on such short notice.

I'll give you Hillary Clinton. The other two aren't being marketed to the public as viable candidates to be the nominee. Hillary isn't being marketed right now either but she does meet the criteria of the only democrat capable of beating a republican nominee on such short notice.
Name recognition.
It's the only thing that trump had in 2015.

Biden's physical and mental condition doesn't matter at all. Biden was installed in order to give Obama a third term. If Obama wants a fourth term as president, the Democrats will keep Biden and he will easily be installed since nothing has been done to stop the fraud that put Biden in place.

The Democrats really have no one who can actually run a campaign against Trump. Not one person.

Forum List

Back