Why Biden will not be renominated

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Setting aside TDS and other Lefty parroting, Joe Biden will not be renominated by the DNC for the following reasons:
1. He is failing mentally, physically and politically. His job approval ratings are abysmal and will only get worse.
2. His repudiation at the polls would not only hurt other Democratic candidates, but would cast even greater doubt on the 2020 election.
3. This would also destroy his reputation and confirm him as being one of the worst Presidents in US history.
4. If he resigns (for health reasons), he would avoid the above and garner public sympathy.
5. He would burnish his reputation among Democrats by creating our first BF President. (Kamala will not run again.)
6. This will allow the DNC to nominate a less damaging candidate (~Manchin?) and minimize their losses in 2024 and beyond.

Constructive criticism is welcomed. Please specify which of these points you are addressing.

Setting aside TDS and other Lefty parroting, Joe Biden will not be renominated by the DNC for the following reasons:
1. He is failing mentally, physically and politically. His job approval ratings are abysmal and will only get worse.
2. His repudiation at the polls would not only hurt other Democratic candidates, but would cast even greater doubt on the 2020 election.
3. This would also destroy his reputation and confirm him as being one of the worst Presidents in US history.
4. If he resigns (for health reasons), he would avoid the above and garner public sympathy.
5. He would burnish his reputation among Democrats by creating our first BF President. (Kamala will not run again.)
6. This will allow the DNC to nominate a less damaging candidate (~Manchin?) and minimize their losses in 2024 and beyond.

Constructive criticism is welcomed. Please specify which of these points you are addressing.
I doubt he will fail, to be the Democratic nominee. I would put money, on saying he would be the nominee, at least as long as Trump is the projected Republican nominee.

My dad said the other day Trump was beating Biden by 3 percent. Within the margin of error. Nikki was beating Biden by 11 or 13? That's why Nikki should be the nominee. Younger and no baggage.

Biden will be the nominee. Will Trump? God I hope so. Biden said "bring it on"

Joe-Biden-Maga-Tears-shirt.png

ya he will be.

Addressing point 5.

Why do you think Kamala would not run for president if she became president? Not saying you’re wrong, because the rest of it was spot on. Just curious as your reasoning.

I don’t see her being president and running at the bottom of the ticket with whoever is nominated to run for president. I don’t see her bowing out completely.

As usual, I'll suggest you add a pony to that wish list. If any of that other shit comes true, getting a pony out of it shouldn't be a problem.

Addressing point 5.

Why do you think Kamala would not run for president if she became president? Not saying you’re wrong, because the rest of it was spot on. Just curious as your reasoning.

I don’t see her being president and running at the bottom of the ticket with whoever is nominated to run for president. I don’t see her bowing out completely.
She would run as a puppet.

Did you drop acid? It is February 2024. If there was a democrat being considered for the nomination we would have heard his/her name thousands of times by now. Why would the democrats throw the race intentionally by giving the public a candidate at the last minute? Your prediction is straight up delusional but then again, I laughed when Trump was being considered as the nominee in 2016.

I am just not aware of any Democrat superstars capable of gaining significant momentum to run for president on such short notice.

My dad said the other day Trump was beating Biden by 3 percent. Within the margin of error. Nikki was beating Biden by 11 or 13? That's why Nikki should be the nominee. Younger and no baggage.

Biden will be the nominee. Will Trump? God I hope so. Biden said "bring it on"

What makes you think that Gov. Haley would win easily for President, if nominated?

The media hasn't even touched her yet, calling her a modern day Eva Braun, a nazi and who knows what else? And her foreign background would be prime red meat for the libs to bite into.

Not only that, she would have a hard time winning the votes of the millions of little Trumpsters that any Republican candidate would need to stand a chance . The fact that hard left never trumpers are supporting her and she is accepting the help doesn't show she is against the deep state at all.

jwoodie does not know the dif between day or night.

But a chance does exist that Biden may not be nominated.

as long as the gop SsTFU about abortion.

Yes. I wish the constitution would be amended to make abortion a state issue. Either that or I wish the democratic party would go pro-life. Republican House members' greatest achievements are speeches on abortion. A Republican house member in the south is obligated to give 10 speeches per year about the evils of abortion in order to get re-elected.

Addressing point 5.

Kamala is even less electable than Joe. She will announce that she has accepted a prestigious position elsewhere to begin after the end of her current term.

But a chance does exist that Biden may not be nominated.

Can you give us an example of what that would look like? Here is what I think it would look like:

The Scenario
Joe Biden doesn't run. The Democratic Party nominates Blair Simmons (or other unknown person). Blair Simmons (or other unknown person) loses by a landslide to the Republican nominee.

Yes. I wish the constitution would be amended to make abortion a state issue. Either that or I wish the democratic party would go pro-life. Republican House members' greatest achievements are speeches on abortion. A Republican house member in the south is obligated to give 10 speeches per year about the evils of abortion in order to get re-elected.
Abortion is a state issue now, actually always was. Should be a personal issue, however.

If anybody wants an unbiased answer, just ask me.

a specific question please,

I doubt he will fail, to be the Democratic nominee. I would put money, on saying he would be the nominee, at least as long as Trump is the projected Republican nominee.
I dunno. I see a pretty good chance that he will not finish seeking the DNC nod. Nor should he. I say that not just because I see him as an abject fail, but because it’s pretty clear that he is physically and mentally crumbling in real time before our eyes.

Forum List

Back