Why are you not allowed to start conversations with mods?

I tried to PM "candycorn", and it said I'm not allowed
Some people turn off their private mail usually for two reasons:
  1. Too many people have sent them jacked off messages screwing with them.
  2. The person has jacked off a lot of others trolling so keeps PM closed expecting a retaliation.
I'm guessing your guy fits into category 2.

Dude…CandyCorn is not a mod.
Got a dumb question, but you know the rules better than me. If a member tries to PM some other member, but that member has you on IGNORE, will it allow the PM to go through to the person that wants to ignore or will it generate a message, such as action not allowed?

Got a dumb question, but you know the rules better than me. If a member tries to PM some other member, but that member has you on IGNORE, will it allow the PM to go through to the person that wants to ignore or will it generate a message, such as action not allowed?
I am not positive but I think you can not pm someone who has you on ignore.

tumblr_mpow4ym5Hu1sp0ltyo1_500.gif

So who moved my thread

On the Home page, in the right side panel, just before "who's online" -- is "staff online".. That will tell you who's CURRENTLY working the chop shop we call a mod room. If you CLICK "staff online" -- it will take you to a listing of a LOT OF PEOPLE. Most are moderators. Some are IT and Admin who will NOT respond. Some are part-time moderators. So the active staff is

WillHaftawaite coyote kat Dont Taz Me Bro meister AyeCantSeeYou katsteve2012 flacaltenn

PM two mods on general questions. That way if one got lost in woods (it happens) or ran out of popcorn or bourbon -- you'll get a quicker answer.

It doesn't matter if the person has set up in the PRIVACY area > Allow users to > Start conversations with you > NOBODY

If someone, has you on IGNORE you can't succeed in sending a PM to that person.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter if the person has set up in the PRIVACY area > Allow users to > Start conversations with you > NOBODY

If someone, has you on IGNORE you can't succeed in sending a PM to that person.
Makes sense. The guy was trying to PM Candy and didn't know why he was prevented from doing so. I was speculating Candy might have got pissed off and put him on IGNORE. Guy didn't seem too bright. He thought Candy was a MOD.

Forum List

Back