Be Careful Everyone

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I do believe there might possibly be a scammer here. If he (or she) starts asking for donations for Ukraine to his (or her) PayPal I wouldn't do it if I were you. I don't trust these people. Although I wish them luck if it's genuine, it's sickening if they're now using the war in Ukraine as sympathy just so they can get rich.

I do believe there might possibly be a scammer here. If he (or she) starts asking for donations for Ukraine to his (or her) PayPal I wouldn't do it if I were you. I don't trust these people. Although I wish them luck if it's genuine, it's sickening if they're now using the war in Ukraine as sympathy just so they can get rich.
But I do know a Nigerian Prince who will give you a million dollars if you pay a small fee

Oh and the reason that I posted this as a topic is you would be surprised how many people fall for scams out there so I just wanted to warn you.

I saw that post and reported it as spam. Member's first post was asking for money.

I don't even reply to those types of posts, I report them as spam as soon as I notice them.

If people didn't report spam then messageboards like this one would be nothing but spam.

I saw that post and reported it as spam. Member's first post was asking for money.

Yeah, and the other fishy thing about it is when I called him out on it he changed it into a different (probably his own) language.

I don't even reply to those types of posts, I report them as spam as soon as I notice them.

If people didn't report spam then messageboards like this one would be nothing but spam.

Didnt see it.
Wish I had,I would of asked him to donate to my beer fund.

No daughters that I know of, but there's still time being that I'm only 60. I'll just have to find someone other than my wife who had her tubes tied. There's a black lady at the Fast and Low has the hots for me....she may do.

Reread your post on post sixteen LMAO. XD

Forum List

Back