Why are white people so awkward around and obsessed with black people?

Seriously? I live in an mostly white area. They always bring up random "black" subjects around me. They bring up crap like Trayvon Martin, BLM, Obama, voting for Hillary and stupid "N word" aka "I was nice to a black person once" stories. Sometimes they like to decide which words blacks do and don't find offensive. Oh god don't forget the "I have black friends" crap too. Are they aware how stupid they sound? I don't need whites to tell me about being black or about black people.

Don't even get me started on the wigger ones. They're obsessed with the media portrayal of black culture yet hate on actual black people 24/7. Its hilarious seeing a group of white boys driving around the suburbs blasting Lil Wayne sagging their pants and using outdated over the top Ebonics. When they talk about blacks its always "****** this ****** that" but would swear they're blacker than I am because they know more rap music and/or grew up poor. Sorry I don't relate to your white trash problems. I'm black because my parents are black.
Believe me, as a white person that has lived in a black/Hispanic area, most whites are generally on the edge here economically, we don't discuss landscaping or HOA rules, let alone the "struggle" poor blacks have to deal with. Because we have to deal with same issue poor blacks and Hispanics do, plus, the pseudo racism crap hung over our heads. That gets old. It makes us vote for ideologues like Trump. We don't like that. So give the Political correct race baiting shit a break, already.

Last edited:
Betcha Sweet_dreams is an Asclepias sock account

47269203.jpg

...and you have Asslips/Sweet Dreams...

Believe me, as a white person that has lived in a black/Hispanic area, most whites are generally on the edge here economically, ... plus, the pseudo racism crap hung over our heads. That gets old. .....

Here we go again...

Believe me, as a white person that has lived in a black/Hispanic area, most whites are generally on the edge here economically, ... plus, the pseudo racism crap hung over our heads. That gets old. .....

Here we go again...
Said the rich white boy with a guilt complex. Yeah.

Wrong again. You really suck at guessing.
Perhaps. A poor boy of indeterminate race with a guilt complex? Getting closer?

Here we go again...
Said the rich white boy with a guilt complex. Yeah.

Wrong again. You really suck at guessing.
Perhaps. A poor boy of indeterminate race with a guilt complex? Getting closer?

Nope.

Seriously? I live in an mostly white area. They always bring up random "black" subjects around me. They bring up crap like Trayvon Martin, BLM, Obama, voting for Hillary and stupid "N word" aka "I was nice to a black person once" stories. Sometimes they like to decide which words blacks do and don't find offensive. Oh god don't forget the "I have black friends" crap too. Are they aware how stupid they sound? I don't need whites to tell me about being black or about black people.

Don't even get me started on the wigger ones. They're obsessed with the media portrayal of black culture yet hate on actual black people 24/7. Its hilarious seeing a group of white boys driving around the suburbs blasting Lil Wayne sagging their pants and using outdated over the top Ebonics. When they talk about blacks its always "****** this ****** that" but would swear they're blacker than I am because they know more rap music and/or grew up poor. Sorry I don't relate to your white trash problems. I'm black because my parents are black.
Believe me, as a white person that has lived in a black/Hispanic area, most whites are generally on the edge here economically, we don't discuss landscaping or HOA rules, let alone the "struggle" poor blacks have to deal with. Because we have to deal with same issue poor blacks and Hispanics do, plus, the pseudo racism crap hung over our heads. That gets old. It makes us vote for ideologues like Trump. We don't like that. So give the Political correct race baiting shit a break, already.
You dont have to deal with the same issues Blacks and Hispanics do. You dont have to get up every morning and fight racism at some level everyday.

Dumbfuck this topic isn't about political correctness. If you could actually read you'll know I want whites to fuck off out of my face. Stop lumping Hispanics with blacks. You sound just like those white PC idiots that like to lump all non whites together under the "People of Color" rainbow. You're full of it. Most Hispanics are white by the way.

Lmao the whites are in too much disbelief they can't fathom another black person having a negative opinion of them so I must be a sock puppet. The narcissism among whites is real. Sorry not sorry I don't find anything special about you people.

You must, to spend all this time on your racist obsession.

Just like.....wait a minute...!
Haha there's a million topics here about blacks. Of course just like usual you "anti racism" whites are deadly silent on the plethora of anti-black topics on this board. I love how "freedom of speech" not being "politically correct" and being "too sensitive" goes out the window when whitey is on the receiving end. Whites call it "reverse" racism for a reason.

I have blacks in my blended family and I would disagree. The kids get along with both races, and so do the adults. The only time I feel there is outlandish talk about blacks is when the topic of BLM. Like no one else matters, just blacks? The adults still don't bring it up, the black family members do at times. They are getting tired of BLM and feel it's over the top.

All Lives Matter...and, Unborn Lives Matter.

Tell me. Do you show up to a gay pride parade with a "straight pride" sign? Black people are expected to be every friggin minority's group ally. The LGBT community only want us as mules never members. Ever notice how being gay is compared with being black? Actually ever minority rights movement compares their struggles with being black. See other minority groups constantly "other" us. We can "help" but they'll never accept us. Gays/Latinos/Asians/transgenders, etc always want our help yet offer nothing in return. Go preach to them about "all lives".

Oh and by the way just because you're nice to your black family members doesn't mean they don't face racism. Just because they don't tell you about it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Having black family members and friends doesn't mean racism is over. This is the type of ridiculous crap I'm talking about in my op. You don't live in your black family member's shoes.

I have blacks in my blended family and I would disagree. The kids get along with both races, and so do the adults. The only time I feel there is outlandish talk about blacks is when the topic of BLM. Like no one else matters, just blacks? The adults still don't bring it up, the black family members do at times. They are getting tired of BLM and feel it's over the top.

Tell me. Do you show up to a gay pride parade with a "straight pride" sign? Black people are expected to be every friggin minority's group ally. The LGBT community only want us as mules never members. Ever notice how being gay is compared with being black? Actually ever minority rights movement compares their struggles with being black. See other minority groups constantly "other" us. We can "help" but they'll never accept us. Gays/Latinos/Asians/transgenders, etc always want our help yet offer nothing in return. Go preach to them about "all lives".

Oh and by the way just because you're nice to your black family members doesn't mean they don't face racism. Just because they don't tell you about it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Having black family members and friends doesn't mean racism is over. This is the type of ridiculous crap I'm talking about in my op. You don't live in your black family member's shoes.

The black members of the family feel comfortable enough with me (us) that they say what they feel. I expect them to. I accept all feelings, for everyone has had experiences that contribute to their feelings. That cannot be denied. Without exception, they all feel BLM is over the top, as they said it. At first, they were enamored with the idea, but when BLM declared that ALL LINES MATTER was racist, they changed their ideas. I would accept what ever they thought.

Interesting enough, one family is 2 gay women who adopted a beautiful boy who was black. And he is still adorable at 16! So, do I go to gay pride parades? No. I have no horse in that race. I accept them fine, but I'm not an activist. Neither are they.

The black members of the family feel comfortable enough with me (us) that they say what they feel. I expect them to. I accept all feelings, for everyone has had experiences that contribute to their feelings. That cannot be denied. Without exception, they all feel BLM is over the top, as they said it. At first, they were enamored with the idea, but when BLM declared that ALL LINES MATTER was racist, they changed their ideas. I would accept what ever they thought.

Interesting enough, one family is 2 gay women who adopted a beautiful boy who was black. And he is still adorable at 16! So, do I go to gay pride parades? No. I have no horse in that race. I accept them fine, but I'm not an activist. Neither are they.

You know there's more to being black them black lives matter. Although you may think they're comfortable talking to you about everything the topic of race may not be one of them. Honestly if they talk about racism its most likely among other black people. From my experience when I talked about racism with white people the conversation seems one-sided. They usually dismiss it or downplay it. The conversation always end up turning into some PC bullshit about "I don't see color" or "green/blue/green we're all human" like I'm some dumb 5 year old. Liberals are always condescending.

What does a gay couple adopting a black kid have to do with anything?? You may not realize it but you seem to "other" certain family members.

Every time I see an Asclepias post, it's in a thread involving whites.

Talk about obsession.

there's a lot of other types of threads on USMB a lot of them are just kinda fun, nothing serious. Maybe about music, pictures word games etc. Its kind of nice when they attract posters from across opposing political sides
but I have noticed over time most of these guys who are obsessed with the fact that they know what 'white' people are thinking or obsessed with, never choose to take part. They pretty much only have one thing on their mind. Race. Which is why they see others as being obsessed by race. It's called projecting. They've even gone as far as observing white people in restrooms and by day 37 had determined that white people never wash their hands.

You know there's more to being black them black lives matter. Although you may think they're comfortable talking to you about everything the topic of race may not be one of them. Honestly if they talk about racism its most likely among other black people. From my experience when I talked about racism with white people the conversation seems one-sided. They usually dismiss it or downplay it. The conversation always end up turning into some PC bullshit about "I don't see color" or "green/blue/green we're all human" like I'm some dumb 5 year old. Liberals are always condescending.

What does a gay couple adopting a black kid have to do with anything?? You may not realize it but you seem to "other" certain family members.
You're wrong. I think the misunderstanding is that they have grown up with both races. They experience the closeness of whites and accept them much better than you apparently do.

Forum List

Back