Why are white people so awkward around and obsessed with black people?

From what I seen here, all the more reason to avoid you feral blacks like the plague.

Of course that is if any of you actually are black and not just pretending the way shill dims do. So, I gotta go press my Klan suit and put together a few crosses. See y'all in the new convict intake area.

So if Klansmen really are not cowards, why do they wear hoods? Just curious.

That question aside, here's hoping that while you all are out burning crosses, that you receive a .40 caliber, hollow point greeting for your trouble.
Typical delusional hood rat. Loot a liquor store.

I don't happen to live in "the hood", nor do I drink, and I obey the law, you illiterate, inbred, sheet wearing, peckerwood.

I doubt that you "work" in a prison, but you probably live in one.
I do not give a shit what a hood rat like you thinks.

From what I seen here, all the more reason to avoid you feral blacks like the plague.

Of course that is if any of you actually are black and not just pretending the way shill dims do. So, I gotta go press my Klan suit and put together a few crosses. See y'all in the new convict intake area.

That question aside, here's hoping that while you all are out burning crosses, that you receive a .40 caliber, hollow point greeting for your trouble.

I don't happen to live in "the hood", nor do I drink, and I obey the law, you illiterate, inbred, sheet wearing, peckerwood.

Yes you do. Otherwise you would not have responded, you ignorant hillbilly.

Is the Race Relations forum always like this?
Shut up ****. Take a dirt nap old bitch.
Oldlady is good people. She may not agree with everything but she hasnt been like the other whites on this forum.
There are a lot of me's on this board. Which you know, I'm sure.
I agree. There are several people on this board that have sense even if they dont always agree. I can respect that.

Hopefully that will be the last thing you think of when you encounter a RIP round from a Black person on one of your KKK adventures.

Hopefully that will be the last thing you think of when you encounter a RIP round from a Black person on one of your KKK adventures.
Sorry boy, I don't associate with black criminal scum for any reason. So you go ahead wish me dead all you want to. You'll still be at the back of the bus on your knees for the fucking democrats that put you there.

Sorry boy, I don't associate with black criminal scum for any reason. So you go ahead wish me dead all you want to. You'll still be at the back of the bus on your knees for the fucking democrats that put you there.
I know you dont associate with Black people because you are a timid klown of the kkk. I'll always be Black and everything your women desire. You on the other will always be a feral cave chimp infested with hair lice and recessive genes due to inbreeding.

I know you dont associate with Black people because you are a timid klown of the kkk. I'll always be Black and everything your women desire. You on the other will always be a feral cave chimp infested with hair lice and recessive genes due to inbreeding.
Do you have any idea what a stupid fuck you are? If you had gotten past the third grade you may have done better. I hear you failed the history test that day also on ancient Egypt. It was a mistake for you to write the greatest Pharaoh of Egypt and his greatest accomplishments was King Mofugga and his stolen chariot wheel cover collection. I'd give to a D for that though.

Do you have any idea what a stupid fuck you are? If you had gotten past the third grade you may have done better. I hear you failed the history test that day also on ancient Egypt. It was a mistake for you to write the greatest Pharaoh of Egypt and his greatest accomplishments was King Mofugga and his stolen chariot wheel cover collection. I'd give to a D for that though.
I have a pretty good idea of how much of a tiny dick hillbilly you are. It was a mistake for you to live since you are so inbred. Luckily your genes will insure you dont survive much longer.

I have a pretty good idea of how much of a tiny dick hillbilly you are. It was a mistake for you to live since you are so inbred. Luckily your genes will insure you dont survive much longer.
You have ideas about tiny white dick? Say it ain't so. LOL!

You have ideas about tiny white dick? Say it ain't so. LOL!
Yes your women tell me all the time about how teeny you little guys are. :laugh:

Whites cant help it. Their culture is so messed up they are always looking to copy ours. The funny part is they seem fascinated more with the negative off shoots of Black culture more so than real Black culture.
That's the stupidest shit I have heard all week! No one in their right mind would pretend to be one of you loser skanks.

NO father, no job, riots. looting, can't talk, yeah right, that's who I wanna be.

Meanwhile you Neanderthals are out sexing up dogs, pigs, horses. You bastards OD on heroin. You impregnate your own offspring. Female cave beasts are fighting tooth and nail to be ugly fat whores er I mean "feminists". White bitches drink 24/7 while their husbands beat them. They make up some " peer pressure" bs excuse for their untamed albino monkeys spawn. Most white males are closet homos and pedos. Yall try too hard to uphold the "perfect family" trope. Whites are fucking trash y'all are even phony as hell around each other. All white households do are yell and fight while wearing the biggest fake smile in public. Passive aggressive fucks.
Man who the heck pissed u off? Dammit man.
I love how you whites expect nothing but the utmost respect from us when you treat us like shit. A race of pathological sociopaths.

Whites cant help it. Their culture is so messed up they are always looking to copy ours. The funny part is they seem fascinated more with the negative off shoots of Black culture more so than real Black culture.
That's the stupidest shit I have heard all week! No one in their right mind would pretend to be one of you loser skanks.

NO father, no job, riots. looting, can't talk, yeah right, that's who I wanna be.

Meanwhile you Neanderthals are out sexing up dogs, pigs, horses. You bastards OD on heroin. You impregnate your own offspring. Female cave beasts are fighting tooth and nail to be ugly fat whores er I mean "feminists". White bitches drink 24/7 while their husbands beat them. They make up some " peer pressure" bs excuse for their untamed albino monkeys spawn. Most white males are closet homos and pedos. Yall try too hard to uphold the "perfect family" trope. Whites are fucking trash y'all are even phony as hell around each other. All white households do are yell and fight while wearing the biggest fake smile in public. Passive aggressive fucks.
I love how you whites expect nothing but the utmost respect from us when you treat us like shit. A race of pathological sociopaths.
I'd say maybe you are full of it. I don't expect anything from blacks, I avoid them! Until you people can stop burning and looting and rioting and blaming whites for your own ignorant decisions, it will remain that way. Now go ahead and and call me a racist and blah blah blah blah. Fix your own problems and stop blaming whites.

Oldlady is good people. She may not agree with everything but she hasnt been like the other whites on this forum.
Beware of the female ones. They're far more manipulative than their male counterparts. They have a knack for feigning innocence and using their emotions to get their way. There's no way in hell she should be shock about these topics. I can bet you she's mysteriously silent when it comes to the rampant anti-black rhetoric here. They always claim to be shocked about racism.

Beware of the female ones. They're far more manipulative than their male counterparts. They have a knack for feigning innocence and using their emotions to get their way. There's no way in hell she should be shock about these topics. I can bet you she's mysteriously silent when it comes to the rampant anti-black rhetoric here. They always claim to be shocked about racism.
Typical racist.

I'd say maybe you are full of it. I don't expect anything from blacks, I avoid them! Until you people can stop burning and looting and rioting and blaming whites for your own ignorant decisions, it will remain that way. Now go ahead and and call me a racist and blah blah blah blah. Fix your own problems and stop blaming whites.
Haha whitey favorite scapegoats are blacks and Jews. Omg the theories y'all come up with is laughable. You people even blame Jews when you can't get a white girl. Apparently blacks and Jews are in cahoots to make life for whitey hell. Yes dear its my fault you're a broke, ugly, can't get laid, balding, unemployed prison inmate.

Haha whitey favorite scapegoats are blacks and Jews. Omg the theories y'all come up with is laughable. You people even blame Jews when you can't get a white girl. Apparently blacks and Jews are in cahoots to make life for whitey hell. Yes dear its my fault you're a broke, ugly, can't get laid, balding, unemployed prison inmate.
You are a third grade imbecile.

Typical racist.
You're doing a very bad job of avoiding black people. I know I must keep you awake at night.

Because they all hate us, so we're just watching our back... and our stuff.

Asked the negro, inquisitively about white people....
Sweet mother of irony...

You are a third grade imbecile.
Too much truth for you? Go ahead read whitey cuckhold theories. Interracial porn is a Jew conspiracy. Jews hold white males at gunpoint to watch black men fuck white skanks while he jerks off. Tyrone's gonna get you. Whites blame any and everyone who isn't white for their problems. I know you can't help being dumb considering your parents are father and daughter.

Forum List

Back