Why are white people so awkward around and obsessed with black people?

White people are afraid of being robbed.
They shoudnt be such simplistic pussies. Dont they know that if you give off the scent of fear that attracts any would be predators?
That's why we're afraid of you clipclops, predatory thinking.
Good to see you admit your fear. I use that to my advantage.
I know, you peeps are still savages, and should be sent back to the jungle with a spear and another monkey.
Were waiting for one of you monkeys to step up and try sending us anywhere. Your fear is why you are stalling.

They shoudnt be such simplistic pussies. Dont they know that if you give off the scent of fear that attracts any would be predators?

Fear is the rational response to random violence.
Good. I will make sure to be randomly violent when you cave chimps come around.
We only send cops with orders to not fuck around and shoot whenever possible.
Thats because you cave chimps have to be armed to even get up the nerve.

We long ago established that you are a violent unthinking brute. Only a fool would not be afraid of you, or someone like you.
Youre a pussy. Thats why you are afraid.

White people are afraid of being robbed.
I know, you peeps are still savages, and should be sent back to the jungle with a spear and another monkey.
Were waiting for one of you monkeys to step up and try sending us anywhere. Your fear is why you are stalling.
We move away, but ya'll get offended and follow us around and try to move into our neighbourhoods again and again.

Why go ourselves when we can send it cops to shoot you folks? :D

White people are withering away and dying in the U.S. Blacks and Latinos control inner-city neighborhoods and White Flight is in full effect. Soon, Whites will be the absolute minority.

We move away, but ya'll get offended and follow us around and try to move into our neighbourhoods again and again.
Make up your mind. You claimed we should be sent somewhere. When are you pussies going to do it?

Thats what pussies always say. Real men go do what needs to be done. Pussies like you need major assistance.

Make up your mind. You claimed we should be sent somewhere. When are you pussies going to do it?
I simply moved away from you clipclops, and unless we cut off your food stamps and welfare, you probably aren't going anywhere.

Thats what pussies always say. Real men go do what needs to be done. Pussies like you need major assistance.
Rich white folks always hire out the clean-up jobs. Even you should know that.

I simply moved away from you clipclops, and unless we cut off your food stamps and welfare, you probably aren't going anywhere.
We know you ran like a little pussy. You are afraid to send us anywhere because you know someone would kick your craven little ass. :laugh:

I thought you were still on welfare. I didnt know you were hired out by rich white folks.

We know you ran like a little pussy. You are afraid to send us anywhere because you know someone would kick your craven little ass. :laugh:
I chose a peaceful neighbourhood. I know, you can't relate, you've never lived in one.

I thought you were still on welfare. I didnt know you were hired out by rich white folks.
Bring my post to your 5th grade teacher tomorrow, she'll explain it to you.

I chose a peaceful neighbourhood. I know, you can't relate, you've never lived in one.
That has nothing to do with you being a pussy. You said we should be sent somewhere. Why are you stalling? :laugh:

Bring my post to your 5th grade teacher tomorrow, she'll explain it to you.
Get back to work before those rich white people beat you.

That has nothing to do with you being a pussy. You said we should be sent somewhere. Why are you stalling? :laugh:
Run out of white peeps to beat up in your hood?

Run out of white peeps to beat up in your hood?
You just ran out of courage. Keep hoping someone will help you send us somewhere. We know if left to you it will never happen because you are too frightened.

Seriously? I live in an mostly white area. They always bring up random "black" subjects around me. They bring up crap like Trayvon Martin, BLM, Obama, voting for Hillary and stupid "N word" aka "I was nice to a black person once" stories. Sometimes they like to decide which words blacks do and don't find offensive. Oh god don't forget the "I have black friends" crap too. Are they aware how stupid they sound? I don't need whites to tell me about being black or about black people.

Don't even get me started on the wigger ones. They're obsessed with the media portrayal of black culture yet hate on actual black people 24/7. Its hilarious seeing a group of white boys driving around the suburbs blasting Lil Wayne sagging their pants and using outdated over the top Ebonics. When they talk about blacks its always "****** this ****** that" but would swear they're blacker than I am because they know more rap music and/or grew up poor. Sorry I don't relate to your white trash problems. I'm black because my parents are black.

Black neighborhoods do the same thing about whites.

We long ago established that you are a violent unthinking brute. Only a fool would not be afraid of you, or someone like you.
Youre a pussy. Thats why you are afraid.

Your rationalizations for your brutish behavior are of no interest to me, or any decent people.

I recognize that you are a violent brute likely to be set off at random times for no reason.

Being "afraid" of random danger is simply being sane.

I set my emergency brake when I park on a hill because I am afraid that a mechanical failure combined with gravity could result in injury for someone.

You could characterize that as fear of gravity, if you wanted to.

Doesn't bother me, nor change anything.

Forum List

Back