Biden Strikes Deal Where Hamas Gets To Keep American Hostages In Exchange For Fifteen Votes In Michigan

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Biden Strikes Deal Where Hamas Gets To Keep American Hostages In Exchange For Fifteen Votes In Michigan
POLITICS·May 9, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

WASHINGTON, D.C. — In what the media hailed as a triumphant victory for diplomacy, President Joe Biden struck a deal where Hamas gets to keep all its American hostages in exchange for Biden receiving 15 votes in Michigan this November.

Political analysts cited the deal as a crucial element in Biden's re-election strategy, with the 15 additional votes he'll receive in Michigan adding to the several hundred thousand untraceable mail-in ballots to give him a sizeable advantage — all at the low cost of Hamas's American hostages.

"It's the product of masterful negotiation," one White House insider said. "The election is going to be a close one, so the president needs every vote he can get. Allowing Hamas to keep their American hostages in return for guaranteeing 15 votes in Michigan is a real coup. The president is confident that the Americans being held hostage by Hamas would be proud to sacrifice themselves to make sure he gets re-elected."

When asked to comment on the deal, President Biden downplayed its importance. "I didn't do that," he said. "Listen, folks. I will not make any deal that leaves American lives in the hands of terrorists. What I did was nod my head when someone asked me if I wanted 15 more votes in Michigan. And they also said I could have ice cream. I like chocolate chip ice cream. Anyway…"

At publishing time, the White House had confirmed reports that they also agreed to send a dozen pallets of cash to Hamas in exchange for assurances that Biden would win Michigan.

POLITICS·May 9, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

WASHINGTON, D.C. — In what the media hailed as a triumphant victory for diplomacy, President Joe Biden struck a deal where Hamas gets to keep all its American hostages in exchange for Biden receiving 15 votes in Michigan this November.

Political analysts cited the deal as a crucial element in Biden's re-election strategy, with the 15 additional votes he'll receive in Michigan adding to the several hundred thousand untraceable mail-in ballots to give him a sizeable advantage — all at the low cost of Hamas's American hostages.

"It's the product of masterful negotiation," one White House insider said. "The election is going to be a close one, so the president needs every vote he can get. Allowing Hamas to keep their American hostages in return for guaranteeing 15 votes in Michigan is a real coup. The president is confident that the Americans being held hostage by Hamas would be proud to sacrifice themselves to make sure he gets re-elected."

When asked to comment on the deal, President Biden downplayed its importance. "I didn't do that," he said. "Listen, folks. I will not make any deal that leaves American lives in the hands of terrorists. What I did was nod my head when someone asked me if I wanted 15 more votes in Michigan. And they also said I could have ice cream. I like chocolate chip ice cream. Anyway…"

At publishing time, the White House had confirmed reports that they also agreed to send a dozen pallets of cash to Hamas in exchange for assurances that Biden would win Michigan.
That's not even slightly funny.

Maybe you need to look up what satire is.

Forum List

Back