Why are white people so awkward around and obsessed with black people?

Seriously? I live in an mostly white area. They always bring up random "black" subjects around me. They bring up crap like Trayvon Martin, BLM, Obama, voting for Hillary and stupid "N word" aka "I was nice to a black person once" stories. Sometimes they like to decide which words blacks do and don't find offensive. Oh god don't forget the "I have black friends" crap too. Are they aware how stupid they sound? I don't need whites to tell me about being black or about black people.

Don't even get me started on the wigger ones. They're obsessed with the media portrayal of black culture yet hate on actual black people 24/7. Its hilarious seeing a group of white boys driving around the suburbs blasting Lil Wayne sagging their pants and using outdated over the top Ebonics. When they talk about blacks its always "****** this ****** that" but would swear they're blacker than I am because they know more rap music and/or grew up poor. Sorry I don't relate to your white trash problems. I'm black because my parents are black.

Eminem is still the best rapper ever
Best white rapper ever. Top 10 against everyone else.

^ Racist

No, best ever. Period.

Seriously? I live in an mostly white area. They always bring up random "black" subjects around me. They bring up crap like Trayvon Martin, BLM, Obama, voting for Hillary and stupid "N word" aka "I was nice to a black person once" stories. Sometimes they like to decide which words blacks do and don't find offensive. Oh god don't forget the "I have black friends" crap too. Are they aware how stupid they sound? I don't need whites to tell me about being black or about black people.

Don't even get me started on the wigger ones. They're obsessed with the media portrayal of black culture yet hate on actual black people 24/7. Its hilarious seeing a group of white boys driving around the suburbs blasting Lil Wayne sagging their pants and using outdated over the top Ebonics. When they talk about blacks its always "****** this ****** that" but would swear they're blacker than I am because they know more rap music and/or grew up poor. Sorry I don't relate to your white trash problems. I'm black because my parents are black.

^ Racist

No, best ever. Period.
Best ever white boy. Not top 5. Barely makes top 10

^ Racist

No, best ever. Period.
Best ever white boy. Not top 5. Barely makes top 10

Eminem has filled a void and capitalized on being a novelty that fills a void. Kind of like Darius Rucker and Charlie Pride have in country western music. Certainly has a following but is not the best.

White people are afraid of being robbed.

They shoudnt be such simplistic pussies. Dont they know that if you give off the scent of fear that attracts any would be predators?
That's why we're afraid of you clipclops, predatory thinking.

They shoudnt be such simplistic pussies. Dont they know that if you give off the scent of fear that attracts any would be predators?

So you agree with Asclepias in that White people are simplistic pussies? Lmao.

So you agree with Asclepias in that White people are simplistic pussies? Lmao.
Didn't see that part, I was too afraid. :eek:

Sounds like you live in a liberal area.

I never do any of that.

And wiggers? Fuck them.

Good to see you admit your fear. I use that to my advantage.

Fear is the rational response to random violence.

Good. I will make sure to be randomly violent when you cave chimps come around.

They think all black guys have big cocks and conservative whites, especially the men are totally fascinated.

I know, you peeps are still savages, and should be sent back to the jungle with a spear and another monkey.

We only send cops with orders to not fuck around and shoot whenever possible.

We long ago established that you are a violent unthinking brute. Only a fool would not be afraid of you, or someone like you.

Forum List

Back