Why are white people so awkward around and obsessed with black people?

Sweet_dreams

Nov 3, 2016
Seriously? I live in an mostly white area. They always bring up random "black" subjects around me. They bring up crap like Trayvon Martin, BLM, Obama, voting for Hillary and stupid "N word" aka "I was nice to a black person once" stories. Sometimes they like to decide which words blacks do and don't find offensive. Oh god don't forget the "I have black friends" crap too. Are they aware how stupid they sound? I don't need whites to tell me about being black or about black people.

Don't even get me started on the wigger ones. They're obsessed with the media portrayal of black culture yet hate on actual black people 24/7. Its hilarious seeing a group of white boys driving around the suburbs blasting Lil Wayne sagging their pants and using outdated over the top Ebonics. When they talk about blacks its always "****** this ****** that" but would swear they're blacker than I am because they know more rap music and/or grew up poor. Sorry I don't relate to your white trash problems. I'm black because my parents are black.

Whites cant help it. Their culture is so messed up they are always looking to copy ours. The funny part is they seem fascinated more with the negative off shoots of Black culture more so than real Black culture.

I believe it is the other way around.

I never bring up race, but whenever I hung with my black friends (back when I had them), I could not have one conversation without having my race brought up. On the contrary, it seems many white folk are too afraid to mention race around black guys.

Personally I believe you are all ridiculous and need to stop scapegoating race as the source of your insecurities.

Whites cant help it. Their culture is so messed up they are always looking to copy ours. The funny part is they seem fascinated more with the negative off shoots of Black culture more so than real Black culture.
Exactly they don't know shit about actual black culture. They would be shamed for their type of behavior in the black community. Only whites believe that the average black person think being a crackhead is cool. Some of us that grew up poor know what some of this stuff looks like in real life and it's far from cool.

Seriously? I live in an mostly white area. They always bring up random "black" subjects around me. They bring up crap like Trayvon Martin, BLM, Obama, voting for Hillary and stupid "N word" aka "I was nice to a black person once" stories. Sometimes they like to decide which words blacks do and don't find offensive. Oh god don't forget the "I have black friends" crap too. Are they aware how stupid they sound? I don't need whites to tell me about being black or about black people.

Don't even get me started on the wigger ones. They're obsessed with the media portrayal of black culture yet hate on actual black people 24/7. Its hilarious seeing a group of white boys driving around the suburbs blasting Lil Wayne sagging their pants and using outdated over the top Ebonics. When they talk about blacks its always "****** this ****** that" but would swear they're blacker than I am because they know more rap music and/or grew up poor. Sorry I don't relate to your white trash problems. I'm black because my parents are black.
You need to quit hanging around liberals.

Well welcome to the board...

Now let me tell about this white guy I know... Ahhh, just messing with you but tell the board more about your opinion of the white society you hate so much...

Exactly they don't know shit about actual black culture. They would be shamed for their type of behavior in the black community. Only whites believe that the average black person think being a crackhead is cool. Some of us that grew up poor know what some of this stuff looks like in real life and it's far from cool.
I hope you realize you are using stereotypes. Not all white people look alike.

I have blacks in my blended family and I would disagree. The kids get along with both races, and so do the adults. The only time I feel there is outlandish talk about blacks is when the topic of BLM. Like no one else matters, just blacks? The adults still don't bring it up, the black family members do at times. They are getting tired of BLM and feel it's over the top.

All Lives Matter...and, Unborn Lives Matter.

I never bring up race, but whenever I hung with my black friends (back when I had them), I could not have one conversation without having my race brought up. On the contrary, it seems many white folk are too afraid to mention race around black guys.

Personally I believe you are all ridiculous and need to stop scapegoating race as the source of your insecurities.
Please most of the topics on this section are from whites asking why do blacks do this, why don't blacks vote for, blacks should do this that and the third. Y'all are the king of insecure fucks. There is a current thread about why do white women date black men. Obsessed... Next topic "why do blacks breathe? Do black men have larger lungs than white men?"

Y'all are the king of insecure fucks. There is a current thread about why do white women date black men. Obsessed... Next topic "why do blacks breathe? Do black men have larger lungs than white men?"

Lol mate.

We have about six black guys that make threads bitching about white people. Hell, you are doing it right now. Asclepias is the most prominent in the group, so maybe you race baiting losers can form a messaging group or something.

I'm not white, and I generally try to avoid blacks. In fact, I think that's true of most asians and mexicans.

White people as usual are divided on this. Half of them avoid blacks, half of them either act like they love blacks, or actually do love them.

Please most of the topics on this section are from whites asking why do blacks do this, why don't blacks vote for, blacks should do this that and the third. Y'all are the king of insecure fucks. There is a current thread about why do white women date black men. Obsessed... Next topic "why do blacks breathe? Do black men have larger lungs than white men?"
Ah ...so you're a racist trying to pin it on others to feel a little better about yourself. Too many blacks put skin color above all else but you can't fight racism with racism.

Y'all are the king of insecure fucks. There is a current thread about why do white women date black men. Obsessed... Next topic "why do blacks breathe? Do black men have larger lungs than white men?"

Lol mate.

We have about six black guys that make threads bitching about white people. Hell, you are doing it right now. Asclepias is the most prominent in the group, so maybe you race baiting losers can form a messaging group or something.

Ah its only "race baiting" when its about white people. Perhaps you should coin the term "reverse political incorrectness". You people can't even survive a minute of having y'all own shit thrown back in your face. Nah continue deflecting the topic because you feel uncomfortable.

Only six black guys? Lol there is barely anywhere on the internet where blacks can escape y'all unnatural obsession with us. Go to bodybuilding forum a bunch of closet homo whites talking about black guys penis, dating lives, while bashing black women every chance they get. White homos jealous of black women.

I don't know who you are hanging around with, but there is none of that in my circle anywhere. One of my daughters is dating a black man and he usually brings up his skin color at least once. No one else cares.

I'm not white, and I generally try to avoid blacks. In fact, I think that's true of most asians and mexicans.

White people as usual are divided on this. Half of them avoid blacks, half of them either act like they love blacks, or actually do love them.
Only white liberals believe that Asians and Mexicans are allies with blacks. I could care less for Asians (especially Koreans) and Mexicans. You people are the leeches of the black community and black social movements. Mexicans especially like to rip off black culture. Go be a good model minority boy for whitey. You'll be an honorary Aryan soon enough. Oh well enjoy the whites raping your women and children back home in Asia or sending you back by the boatload to mexico.

It's rare to see a white person interact with black people in a genuinely objective way.

I didn't ever do that, but because the job I've had since September of 2012, is in a racially integrated workplace...I don't act like some conservative with racial resentments, nor do I act like some condescending guilty liberal.

The people at work I know have first names. DeOnica, Demarius, Lutisha, and others. That's who they are. Not black people. Just like Mary, and Nick, and myself. That's who we are, not white people.

People can tell when you're looking at them as a member of a race. And they can tell when you're not.

Forum List

Back