why are we afriad of the draft?

lolita715 said:
I did!!! I dont know how else I can get my point across

Well, basically referring to our Military as barbarians isn't a good place to start. :)

The important thing is to respect one another's views because in the end that which unites us far outweighs that which divides us.

Shattered said:
Well, basically referring to our Military as barbarians isn't a good place to start. :)
that was the subject of the post!!!!!!!! It was about the draft, and I didnt start it. You can sure all dish it out but you cant take it.

lolita715 said:
that was the subject of the post!!!!!!!! It was about the draft, and I didnt start it. You can sure all dish it out but you cant take it.

Umm, sweetie..we're not the ones sitting here with wounded pride stating that you're picking on us...

It's a typical Lib move, tho, to lash out with stupidity, and then cry "victim!" when called on it.

Haven't you got anything new in your bag of tricks?

Shattered said:
Umm, sweetie..we're not the ones sitting here with wounded pride stating that you're picking on us...

It's a typical Lib move, tho, to lash out with stupidity, and then cry "victim!" when called on it.

Haven't you got anything new in your bag of tricks?
All liberals are the same!!! They hate america!!! You really have us pegged

ScreamingEagle said:
Didn't Bob Dole get a Purple Heart?

yeah, Im not sure Dole got a purple heart, but he probably did since he was wounded in combat.... this list may not be absolutely perfect. I let it speak for itself.

I think you all love your country. you just differ about where its best interests lie.

lolita715 said:
your so smart :bow3:

Smart enough to know not to insult the very people that give up their freedom (and sometimes their very lives) so that I can have mine...

**dumps Lolita into a corner wearing a Dunce cap**

Thanks Sagegirl,

Its funny but I was reading something which Winston Churchill said the other day. He said that the best conservatives have a streak of liberalism and the best liberals have a streak of conservatism. As a Brit I have tremendous respect and admiration for the United States and its people, Republican or Democrat, conservative or liberal. Just remember that you are all Americans and in The Constitution you have enshrined ideas of the rule of law and democracy which have inspired the free world so please cherish that precious document and despite the healthy debate you are having. Without conservatives would there be liberals and without liberals would there be conservatives? I'll leave that question hanging!

Shattered said:
Smart enough to know not to insult the very people that give up their freedom (and sometimes their very lives) so that I can have mine...

**dumps Lolita into a corner wearing a Dunce cap**
people are giving up their lives, when they go to war!!!!!!!!

lolita715 said:
people are giving up their lives, when they go to war!!!!!!!!

DING DING DING!! Yes, they are..

Did it ever occur to you that instead of sitting here bashing what they fearlessly DO, that YOU could be sending even one of them a letter, a care package, or even a simple freakin THANK YOU?!!

Shattered said:

Did it ever occur to you that instead of sitting here bashing what they fearlessly DO, that YOU could be sending even one of them a letter, a care package, or even a simple freakin THANK YOU?!!
have you????? go sign up for the war if you feel so strong!!!!

Shattered said:

Of course that didn't cross Lolita's mind...

btw, you both are in wisconsin. :)

once again i support our troops, they have to be there but they should not be

lolita715 said:
have you????? go sign up for the war if you feel so strong!!!!

Translation: I can't debate that point, so I'll lash out to avoid the question. Instead of taking responsibility for my actions, or lack of actions, I'll simply turn the question around, so my fragile ego is spared a 'hit'.

-=d=- said:
Of course that didn't cross Lolita's mind...

btw, you both are in wisconsin. :)
yeah Ill be seeing john Edwards tomorrow!!!!! Im sure you'll be there too

Forum List

Back