why are we afriad of the draft?

Shattered said:
:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

A real wise one...

just becasue im young does not mean I dont know what Im talking about. Iv been studying the issues even before I could vote.

lolita715 said:
just becasue im young does not mean I dont know what Im talking about. Iv been studying the issues even before I could vote.

...and the rest of us still have a good 10-15 years life experience on you...

You'll learn some day..

Shattered said:
...and the rest of us still have a good 10-15 years life experience on you...

You'll learn some day..

I have learned. Im educated, im not stupid I know what I believe!!!!!!

lolita715 said:
so what makes you so much more informed then me??????????

13 years of actually listening to people when they speak to me, weighing the pros and cons vs. just blindly following what "sounds" good...

Incidently, I never said I was any more informed than you. I merely took offense at you directly, or indirectly slamming the Military in general, when it's because of them that you even have the ability to voice your twisted, and naive views.

You then asked me a direct question, which I answered in detail, and you chose to mock that answer.. Not likely to win you any brownie points, chickadee...

lolita715 said:
I know your old enough to be my mom, but dont call me sweetie!!!! :baby4:

...and you should be old enough to know the difference between "your" and "you're"...sweetie.

lolita715 said:
Wow who's being chlidish??? how old are you?? do you have a job?? oh thats right bush is in office right now, i will check back in a month

How orginal...look shit-tard...

One of the most telling signs of a person who hasn't fully developed in maturity (mentally) is to lash out when called out...such as:

Lolita conducts him/herself on this forum as a child...

when called on it, they reply back "No...YOU are!"

Maybe I'll work up a poll? :)

Shattered said:
Drat. Scolded again.

**kicks dirt**
You basically said you were more informed then me by saying" Some day you'll learn."

lolita715 said:
Maybe someday I will find one who can debate without insulting, but probaly not.

Typical child with a computer...let's remind everyone what started the flaming....

;)

lolita715 said:
...You sound like your uneducated. :asshole: :asshole: :asshole: Any one who is pro war, needs to rethink things!!

-=d=- said:
How orginal...look shit-tard...

One of the most telling signs of a person who hasn't fully developed in maturity (mentally) is to lash out when called out...such as:

Lolita conducts him/herself on this forum as a child...

when called on it, they reply back "No...YOU are!"

Maybe I'll work up a poll? :)
using the word shit tard is a tall tale sign of being mature!!!!

lolita715 said:
using the word shit tard is a tall tale sign of being mature!!!!

Again...I'd bet money you aren't 18 years old even...you use the SAME 'comebacks' I did when I was 15...all of your comebacks equate to "No....YOU are!!"

Here's you: Hey Asshole! Your [sic] uneducated!!

Here's me: Uh? Yeah..but here's why I believe what I believe

Here's you: Oh yeah? Well blah blah blah screw you blah blah

Here's Scattered: What have you done to serve?

Here's you: Uh...well what have YOU done?!!?

Here's Scattered: Uh....hmm..I give my money and time to support Soldiers in a tangable way; here are some examples....

Here's you: Oh yeah? So what? Think you are a saint?

Here's me: Lolita, if you had a brain you would be dangerous

Here's you: No...YOU are the one who doesn't have a brain but if you did would be dangerous!!

Here's me: Stop being a child - if you disagree, fine...just say so...your words on here read like a spoiled brat

Here's you: No...YOU are!!

etc... etc...

-=d=- said:
That is very correct.
you are the one who acts as if they have not graduated high school, once again I ask how old are you????

Forum List

Back