why are we afriad of the draft?

lolita715 said:
have you????? go sign up for the war if you feel so strong!!!!

As a matter of fact, I have. The proceeds for the "Support Our Troops" magnets on my car go straight to the Military.

I mail out care packages once a week.

I correspond with a couple of them via email when they can.

I paid for dinner for 4 of them who were still in uniform (anonymously, and just sent a "Thank you" message via the waitress).

Any more stupid questions?

Shattered said:
As a matter of fact, I have. The proceeds for the "Support Our Troops" magnets on my car go straight to the Military.

I paid for dinner for 4 of them who were still in uniform (anonymously, and just sent a "Thank you" message via the waitress).

Lolita just got pwn3d... :)

Shattered said:

good for you, do you want a pat on the back???

lolita715 said:

...and you wonder why you're getting your ass chewed?

Come back when you get slapped in the head with a good dose of reality.. Until then, you and your infantile posts cease to exist to me.

lolita715 said:

I'm actually laughing at/for you now...lol..

You ask if Shattered is doing anything; and you ask in a shitty sarcastic way...

THEN when you find out Shattered IS ..

You reply with a 7th Grade Comeback like "What do you want, a cookie?"

haha...

wow.

Look into getting sterilized...seriously...for the good of our nation. :)

:p:

-=d=- said:
I'm actually laughing at/for you now...lol..

You ask if Shattered is doing anything; and you ask in a shitty sarcastic way...

THEN when you find out Shattered IS ..

You reply with a 7th Grade Comeback like "What do you want, a cookie?"

haha...

If someone is going to act childish you mush treat them like a child

wow.

Look into getting sterilized...seriously...for the good of our nation. :)

:p:

Wow who's being chlidish??? how old are you?? do you have a job?? oh thats right bush is in office right now, i will check back in a month

nbdysfu said:
If that list is what your friend claimed came from the article, then he was bullsh*tting you. :read:

I went to the web site, looks like it says all this and more ,if you care, check it out

Sir Evil said:
Lolita - just a suggestion here, you may be better served letting this one alone now as it is no longer keeping with topic. another thread another time and you will be better served.
no offense Im fet up!!! I need some back up!!!! Clearly I will never find it here, way to biased

Everyone here is clearly republican and you are all going to stand up for one another. I have found it impossible to try talking to any republican. There only basis of why bush is a good president is he go us through 9-11. what president wouldnt??????? Maybe someday I will find one who can debate without insulting, but probaly not.

KERRY 2004!!!!!!! See you at the John Edwards gathering tommorrow!!!!!!!!

Sir Evil said:
I dont think back up is the answer! exactly why I suggested letting this one alone. clearly you are angered but then again so are some of the others by your statements. this is typical in debating issues! perhaps watching things as they progress in some of the threads and taking a slighly lighter approach to things will have you enjoying it more, but you shouldn't quit over words on a screen!!
Im never going to quit. I have very stong beliefs!!!! You seem to be the only one to be slightly in the middle, i could be wrong. but ill stick to my beliefs and keep supporting JFK.

you have to take it seriously, this is the future of our country!!!And Im afraid of what is to come if Bush countinues to "run" it.

Sir Evil said:
I dont think back up is the answer! exactly why I suggested letting this one alone. clearly you are angered but then again so are some of the others by your statements. this is typical in debating issues! perhaps watching things as they progress in some of the threads and taking a slighly lighter approach to things will have you enjoying it more, but you shouldn't quit over words on a screen!!

Hey Evil - I'll bet you a six pack of your favorite brew she's just a smart-ass teeny bopper who isn't even old enough to vote.

Merlin1047 said:
Hey Evil - I'll bet you a six pack of your favorite brew she's just a smart-ass teeny bopper who isn't even old enough to vote.
Think again!!! im 22 and I have been a democrat since I remember!!!!

theim said:
You'll be a Republican in 20 years. 50 bucks.
I will be a republican in 2000 never. Just because you get older does not mean you turn republican!!!!

nbdysfu said:
I think the composition and wording of Sagegirl's list is a little deceptive, so I'll rehash some of it:

I have no problem with your exceptions...obviously this is not a complete list I didnt see that you really took exception to the facts..., you expanded or inflated them where you could --- come on the euphanism you used for George as "finishing early" really does reek of bias. I dont think this list is deceptive at all, actually I found it quite interesting.

*I think the maximum number of combat missions most air crews served in World War II was something like 25.

You forgot Colin Powell and Richard Armitage. And if we're going back to world war two, you forgot Dwight Eisenhower. That's probably just a start.

But as long as we're posting from AZcentral:

Check out the list at the end of the article

Forum List

Back