why are we afriad of the draft?

Im glad you all share group thought and your all conservatives, well Im not so sorry. I didnt say anything defensive. I have strong beliefs.

Sir Evil said:
Listen Long Island Lolita - if you cant have the decency to appeciate vets for the very freedom that you enjoy today than I must take back my previous statement and assume that you are indeed ignorant!

Don't be a war supporter but never knock what the vets have done for this country!

I never knocked the vets!!! I appercitate the people that fight in the war.

lolita715 said:
You mean we want to over power everyother nation???? Im sorry I m not pro war and you all would jump for the chance to fight in it, but then why are you not there????
because some of us are out and living away form the military. some of us have already paid for some of these freedoms we us (not that im advocating the any armed service is for everyone, but i think everyone should serve at least 2 years).
if the Army wanted me back i would go in a heart beat and id do itwith my head held high.

lolita715 said:
You cant be serious!!!! I'd rather be put in jail then go to war. Im against war and I think it's primative that we still have to use violence to get what we want. I do serve my country. I work, which helps out the economy. I volunteer as well which helps out my fellow Americans. You sound like your uneducated. :asshole: :asshole: :asshole: Any one who is pro war, needs to rethink things!! You can support our troops without supporting the war.

I'm always serious. You haven't lifted a finger for the common good of your nation, thus, you have ZERO credibility when criticizing those who have. Even John Kerry gets more credibility in my book than you - inspire of the nature of his service, he did in fact, 'serve'. You don't work to help your country; you work so you can eat. I'm talking about working or volunteering to make your nation safer, or better, or anything. Working at Best Buy, helping a Disabled Vet find a DVD does NOT count.

It's true I am uneducated, but I DO know how to appropriately use 'your and you're'

It's impossible to support the "troops" yet be opposed to the job they are doing. That whole "I support the troops, but am against war" is a phrase made up to help liberal pussies feel better about their lack of backbone.

Or even conservative pussies, for that matter.

Enjoy your day, focker...I can't walk very well because I gave 8 years of my life to protect the likes of you. The difference between you and me? I'd do it again...in a heart beat. I'd give even more than my ability to run or walk or stand for long periods of time; I'd DIE for a crap-bag like you...just so you can sleep well knowing there are men and women far braver, with far more courage than you can dream of, out 'standing point' to protect the US and our way of life.

Sir Evil said:
well now we can agree with something, much better!! ;)
I was not trying to offend anyone, sorry if I did I have very strong opinions, as it seems most of the people here do. I was just posting to someone who I felt was "out of line"

Winston Churchill said that "jaw, jaw is better than war, war" but unfortunately there are times when war is unavoidable. Over here we have just heard that British troops will be moving north into the Sunni triangle to allow US forces to concentrate on destroying the terrorists in Fallujah. I don't like to see the brave young fighting men of my country and yours being killed but these extremist terrorists are not interested in negotiation or compromise, they simply want to destroy Western democracy and replace it with Isalmic Fundamentalist government and they will stop at nothing to achieve there aims. So it looks like it is down to us to stop them.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
nakedemperor said:
:stupid:

I don't hate America because I'm liberal, I'm liberal because I hate America!

:poop:

Don't let the border hit you in the ass on your way out! :finger:

-=d=- said:
I'm always serious. You haven't lifted a finger for the common good of your nation, thus, you have ZERO credibility when criticizing those who have. Even John Kerry gets more credibility in my book than you - inspire of the nature of his service, he did in fact, 'serve'. You don't work to help your country; you work so you can eat. I'm talking about working or volunteering to make your nation safer, or better, or anything. Working at Best Buy, helping a Disabled Vet find a DVD does NOT count.

It's true I am uneducated, but I DO know how to appropriately use 'your and you're'

It's impossible to support the "troops" yet be apposed to the job they are doing. That whole "I support the troops, but am against war" is a phrase made up to help liberal pussies feel better about their lack of backbone.

Or even conservative pussies, for that matter.

Yeah you sound like a really stand up guy!!

Enjoy your day, focker...I can't walk very well because I gave 8 years of my life to protect the likes of you. The difference between you and me? I'd do it again...in a heart beat. I'd give even more than my ability to run or walk or stand for long periods of time; I'd DIE for a crap-bag like you...just so you can sleep well knowing there are men and women far braver, with far more courage than you can dream of, out 'standing point' to protect the US and our way of life.

You seem like a really stand up guy!!!! No one asked you to do it, if it's everyones right to fight in the war then quit making such a fuss.

lolita715 said:
I was not trying to offend anyone, sorry if I did I have very strong opinions, as it seems most of the people here do. I was just posting to someone who I felt was "out of line"

You felt someones posting was out of line here, and you think war is wrong... What do you think of the ones who flew planes into our buildings, taking 3000 innocent lives? What do you think of those who videotape live beheadings, and cheer in the background?

*I* happen to think a good sound asskicking is in order, and tough shit to anyone unfortunate enough to get in the way and try to stop us.

Plato said:
Winston Churchill said that "jaw, jaw is better than war, war" but unfortunately there are times when war is unavoidable. Over here we have just heard that British troops will be moving north into the Sunni triangle to allow US forces to concentrate on destroying the terrorists in Fallujah. I don't like to see the brave young fighting men of my country and yours being killed but these extremist terrorists are not interested in negotiation or compromise, they simply want to destroy Western democracy and replace it with Isalmic Fundamentalist government and they will stop at nothing to achieve there aims. So it looks like it is down to us to stop them.

Right, we can all agree: War usually bad, sometimes necessary; Soldiers good; Citizens not unpatriotic for not fighting.

lolita715 said:
So if everyone is so pro war, im sure you all are in the armed forces right???? I have rights because I live in a democracy!!!

You confuse 'rights' with 'freedoms'.

If called upon it is your Civic Duty to go to war...that's the price we pay for our 'freedoms'.

Shattered said:
You felt someones posting was out of line here, and you think war is wrong... What do you think of the ones who flew planes into our buildings, taking 3000 innocent lives? What do you think of those who videotape live beheadings, and cheer in the background?

*I* happen to think a good sound asskicking is in order, and tough shit to anyone unfortunate enough to get in the way and try to stop us.

Oh now I quess Im pro terrorist!!!! :trolls:

lolita715 said:
Oh now I quess Im pro terrorist!!!! :trolls:

I didn't say you were pro-terrorist.. Feeling a tad guilty?

But.. I will say you're either part of the solution, or you're part of the problem...

-=d=- said:
I have no idea what this means...anyone?
ill take a stab

if everyone can make the choice to join, then let them because there are some that are scred to lay it all on the line?

-=d=- said:
I have no idea what this means...anyone?
how do you not know what it means?? You think it's everyones duty in america to serve in the war/ Right?? And you did, but it's your duty so quit making such a big deal about serving out country. Your the one that thinks its everyones duty.

Johnney said:
ill take a stab

if everyone can make the choice to join, then let them because there are some that are too scared to lay it all on the line?

oh...okay...that could be what he/she is trying to say.

everyone here that is bashing me for not being pro war. Needs to go out and joined the armed forces then, else your just part of the problem too

Forum List

Back