why are we afriad of the draft?

lolita715 said:
how do you not know what it means?? You think it's everyones duty in america to serve in the war/ Right?? And you did, but it's your duty so quit making such a big deal about serving out country. Your the one that thinks its everyones duty.

Did John Kerry register?

lolita715 said:
if it's everyones right to fight in the war then quit making such a fuss

So, you are saying '-=d=- believe's it's everyone's DUTY (not 'right', as you first wrote) to serve, thus, -=d=- should stop making such a fuss".

I'm not sure what you mean by 'making a fuss' - you are here bitching about 'the Draft' - I'm here saying 'So what? If we are called upon to fight, we should stand up, spread our legs a little bit, reach down and grab our balls, and move out.'

Johnney said:
Shattered... youve made troll status?!

All within a single post... Someone lied to me! I was told green boxes were good, and red boxes were bad. :D:D

lolita715 said:
everyone here that is bashing me for not being pro war. Needs to go out and joined the armed forces then, else your just part of the problem too

We are bashing you because you come across like an asshole online. You come across like a spoiled little shit. Maybe re-think what you MEAN to say, before you hit the 'submit reply' button, to make sure you don't post some lame shit...such as you have in this thread.

For what that's worth...

lolita715 said:
everyone here that is bashing me for not being pro war. Needs to go out and joined the armed forces then, else your just part of the problem too
so those of us who are vets/ disabled vets can carry on with the bashing then?

Shattered said:
I didn't say you were pro-terrorist.. Feeling a tad guilty?

But.. I will say you're either part of the solution, or you're part of the problem...

Nice and simplistic...black and white...sounds typically right wing.

Shattered said:
All within a single post... Someone lied to me! I was told green boxes were good, and red boxes were bad. :D:D
im sure i would have some green boxes if I jumped on the ban waggon with all of the republicans

lolita715 said:
im sure i would have some green boxes if I jumped on the ban waggon with all of the republicans
i doubt it, you have to contribute to some thread with a well thought out, meaningful response

lolita715 said:

Reads like you are feeling sorry for yourself...there are many 'left-wingers' and (gasp!) liberals here on the board with Green boxes...the difference? They present their statements in a way which deserves respect. You...on the other hand... :-/

:(

lolita715 said:

Band wagon??? Did you lose anyone close to you due to terrorist acts? I'm doubting it. Perhaps the whole *reason* you haven't (and still won't!), is because our Military is fighting to save/protect your ass, even though you're too damned stupid to realize it.

NOW I'm a troll.

Nobody wants or likes war. People get killed, not just the bad guys, so I agree that to be anti-war in that sense doesn't make you a bad person. However we have to be realistic and understand the nature of the people we are fighting against. Sadly they do not respond to reason. Their hatred of Western democracy is visceral. Bin Laden and his Al Quaeda associates have repeatedly stated that their ultimate goal is the creation of an Islamic world with all the implications for freedom of speech and, I would remind you the rights of women, that would engender. So we have to fight them on all fronts. We fight them in the battle of ideas, we deny them new recruits by fighting for justice and fairness in the Middle East and where necessary we fight them militarily because believe me they will not be having conversations about the morality of war. They will just be planning how many more innocent civilians they can kill.

-=d=- said:
Reads like you are feeling sorry for yourself...there are many 'left-wingers' and (gasp!) liberals here on the board with Green boxes...the difference? They present their statements in a way which deserves respect. You...on the other hand... :-/

:(
I doubt it if anyone disagrees with anyone on here they get the piss beat out of them

lolita715 said:
I doubt it if anyone disagrees with anyone on here they get the piss beat out of them

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

Terrorists are getting the piss beat out of them..You're just being treated to a dose of good old fashioned common sense thinking. :D

Sir Evil said:
Lolita - you can score some green boxes too, just have to find a little better way of debating! and hey, we have a few libs here that are doing nicely with the green boxes!
I was stating my opinion what else can i do

Sir Evil said:
Hey Jump in anytime there MJ, have you anything interesting to add other than "sounds typical right wing"? or shall we assume that this was just a typical left wing rebuttal?

Sure, however it is a valid rebuttal.

lolita715 said:

Definitely not true...just present your argument in a rational, intelligent manner and it will be accepted, perhaps even respected. Just don't expect to change most people's minds. Also expect them to argue back! :teeth:

Believe me guys the debate over here is just as strong but isn't that what is great about our countries. That we can have these debates out in the open without fear of persecution.

MissileMan said:
Definitely not true...just present your argument in a rational, intelligent manner and it will be accepted, perhaps even respected. Just don't expect to change most people's minds. Also expect them to argue back! :teeth:
I did!!! I dont know how else I can get my point across

Forum List

Back