Why Are Liberals Always Explaining what Conservatives Think?

Why don't they just ask them? I will be happy to answer any questions...
Don't you think it works the other way, too? If you don't, I wouldn't put much stock in your answers.

How egalitarian of you. I constantly question liberals as to their positions, but am almost always met with evasion, hostility and emotional outbursts. Maybe you can explain, for instance, liberal thought on immigration?

The short reason is that low information lefties get their daily dose of anger and resentment and bias and hatred every day including talking points from left wing blogs like Huff and Media Matters. Low information lefties ain't got an independent brain in their heads.

. Because they (the libs) can't put words in their mouths if they let them speak by asking them something... That was easy. LOL

They'd rather rail against the fantasy straw men in their heads than be confronted with reality.

My two good liberal friends have never framed a discussion on asking my opinion first. They present their straw man then commence to tear it down. Hell, I don't even have to be there. They can scream in a dark room and achieve the same results.

Bless their little egalitarian hearts.

I have a question ! Why do righties just make shit up all the time ?

Sure, I’ll try it…

As I understand it, Conservatives are for smaller government.
In his own words, Donald Trump will triple the number of ICE agents —expanding federal payrolls by 10,000 employees in one department alone.

My question is this: Why are self-described conservatives backing Donald Trump for President?

Because all in all, liberals and leftards are commie POS and they have to put you in a category before they can lamely attempt to demonize and marginalize those that find them and their ideas of collectivism as utterly disgusting and repulsive.
Lol I love how you put liberals in a category in the same exact same sentence of your accusation.

Because all in all, liberals and leftards are commie POS and they have to put you in a category before they can lamely attempt to demonize and marginalize those that find them and their ideas of collectivism as utterly disgusting and repulsive.
I collected peas from the garden and then cooked them collectively..

:lol:

Take a look around this forum. This place is filled with conservatives explaining what liberals think as well. Instead of just assuming my positions why don't you ask or do a quick search? I am not very secretive with my views. lol

:lol:

Take a look around this forum. This place is filled with conservatives explaining what liberals think as well. Instead of just assuming my positions why don't you ask or do a quick search? I am not very secretive with my views. lol
What do you think of conservatives explaining what liberals think ?

Why can't you just admit that government is essential to civilized society?

Oh, yes indeed. We need 17 government employees for every taxpayer in order to "redistribute" the tax payers' earnings to the hordes of welfare parasites, er, so sorry, no slight intended, Loyal Democrat Voters.

U.S.-Has-Spent-3.7-Trillion-On-Welfare-Over-Past-5-Years.previewweb.jpg

Forum List

Back