Why anti gun people are so angry.....

You're wrong on one point.

The vast majority of Americans in fact ARE stupid.

No they're not...

background_polls.jpg

The extremist on this thread are 2aguy, M14 Shooter and ChrisL...

They NEED to paint people like me as a 'gun grabber', because common sense gun laws are the antithesis of their existence. I support the right to bear arms to protect yourself, your family and your property. I don't sanction allowing criminals to buy guns easily, or in a protected environment. They SHOULD be forced to buy a gun in an inherently dangerous situation.
there is nothing common sense about your desire for an unconstitutional law that doesn't impact criminals

He is a scared. That's all. :D It's funny how they ALL say they support the right.

I do NOT support ChrisL's right to own a firearm, she cray cray

I trust her to own a nuke over your possession of a squirt gun or for that matter, a battery powered vibrator

LOL and why is that? Based off her agreeing with you on this particular topic? You stupid nuts are hilarious.

By the way, I have HUNDREDS of guns.

Do you support background checks if they would require registration of firearms and their owners?

do you support background checks if they require you to perform them to give a gun to a relative or friend?

Do you support background checks of it means you can no longer loan guns to friends and family without a background check?

Do you support background checks if they would require registration of firearms and their owners?

nope

do you support background checks if they require you to perform them to give a gun to a relative or friend?

nope unenforceable without firearm registration so once more nope

Do you support background checks of it means you can no longer loan guns to friends and family without a background check?

again nope

No they're not...

background_polls.jpg

The extremist on this thread are 2aguy, M14 Shooter and ChrisL...

They NEED to paint people like me as a 'gun grabber', because common sense gun laws are the antithesis of their existence. I support the right to bear arms to protect yourself, your family and your property. I don't sanction allowing criminals to buy guns easily, or in a protected environment. They SHOULD be forced to buy a gun in an inherently dangerous situation.
there is nothing common sense about your desire for an unconstitutional law that doesn't impact criminals

He is a scared. That's all. :D It's funny how they ALL say they support the right.

I trust her to own a nuke over your possession of a squirt gun or for that matter, a battery powered vibrator

LOL and why is that? Based off her agreeing with you on this particular topic? You stupid nuts are hilarious.

And you say we are a nutter......someone should inform the authorities....sounds like your small penis size just can't be compensated for no matter how many guns you buy.....try the blue pills, the blow up doll you use as a girl friend won't care but you might actually be able to perform with it......HINT: it is a piece of plastic...not a real woman...it doesn't care that you have almost no penis........

And you say we are a nutter......someone should inform the authorities....sounds like your small penis size just can't be compensated for no matter how many guns you buy.....try the blue pills, the blow up doll you use as a girl friend won't care but you might actually be able to perform with it......HINT: it is a piece of plastic...not a real woman...it doesn't care that you have almost no penis........

I love guns and collect them, and shoot them. I don't feel the need to carry one around with me everywhere I go.

Why I oppose Universal Background Checks - A turning point

In terms of my own views, I think the biggest thing is that the specter of confiscation reared its ugly head. As NY governor Cuomo put it, “Confiscation could be an option". Also, with the passage of the NY law, citizens were expected to turn in or destroy magazines that were suddenly illegal. With this remark, the genie left the bottle and it is going to be very difficult to get it back in. This brings us to the problem with Universal Background Checks. The idea behind it being that every gun transfer, with few exceptions, requires a background check to be performed. The idea is obviously an attempt to close what is commonly called, "the gun show loophole", or more formally referred to as face to face transfers. On the surface, this doesn't seem like a bad idea and may indeed prevent some who should not be allowed access to guns from getting them and may also lead to the arrest and prosecution of some criminals who try. The problem, as with most things, is that the Devil is in the details. The most fundamental problem with this proposal is that criminals will continue to ignore it and will still engage in black market transactions. With approximately millions of guns already in circulation it is easy to see why even in the light of a requirement for background checks that a thriving black market will remain.

In light of the realization of the power possessed by the black markets, how is society to enforce or otherwise make full use of a requirement for Universal Background Checks. The unfortunately truth is that in the absence of Universal Gun Registration that a Universal Background Check is all but meaningless. This can't be overemphasized, so let’s repeat it. In order for a UBC to have any meaning, it requires gun registration and this is a problem. It is a problem because, as the gun community correctly argues, registration leads to confiscation. There is only one reason for the government or law enforcement to know who has what guns. That they can take them when it has been decided that Joe and Jane Citizen are no longer allowed to have a particular gun and to prevent Joe or Jane from refusing to comply with the forced ban. As I mentioned above, thanks to governor Cuomo, this genie is no longer in its bottle.

I am a member of the online gun forum, defensivecarry.com. One member of that forum, who goes by the name Hot Guns, claims to be a licensed gun dealer with an FFL. Hot Guns recently reported that a while back he was subjected to an audit by the BATFE. Regulations require him to keep copies of the Federal Form 4473 for each firearm purchase; in fact this form is required for each inquiry into the NICS background check system. Supposedly the NICS records are purged after a period of three months. Even though these records are supposed to be purged, the auditor had copies of the records going back at least one year and demanded to see the corresponding 4473 forms. When Hot Guns questioned how and why they were inquiring for these records as they were supposed to have been purged, he received the response from the auditor, "That is what we are supposed to say." In other words, the records are not purged and the government is using the form 4473 as a backdoor form of registration. Apparently this is proving insufficient and some desire to use the recent tragedy to bring registration to the forefront.

So please....we know who you are, we know how you think, we know what you want and we know your tactics....screw you guys....

Not one more gun, bullet or piece of equipment.........

I love guns and collect them, and shoot them. I don't feel the need to carry one around with me everywhere I go.

Tell it to your blow up doll.....it might actually believe you......moron....

your choice. And I respect that. but don't tell others that they ought to do as you do.

nope

nope unenforceable without firearm registration so once more nope

again nope

Exactly....yet you never see the question they ask people about background checks.......

Why I oppose Universal Background Checks - A turning point

In terms of my own views, I think the biggest thing is that the specter of confiscation reared its ugly head. As NY governor Cuomo put it, “Confiscation could be an option". Also, with the passage of the NY law, citizens were expected to turn in or destroy magazines that were suddenly illegal. With this remark, the genie left the bottle and it is going to be very difficult to get it back in. This brings us to the problem with Universal Background Checks. The idea behind it being that every gun transfer, with few exceptions, requires a background check to be performed. The idea is obviously an attempt to close what is commonly called, "the gun show loophole", or more formally referred to as face to face transfers. On the surface, this doesn't seem like a bad idea and may indeed prevent some who should not be allowed access to guns from getting them and may also lead to the arrest and prosecution of some criminals who try. The problem, as with most things, is that the Devil is in the details. The most fundamental problem with this proposal is that criminals will continue to ignore it and will still engage in black market transactions. With approximately millions of guns already in circulation it is easy to see why even in the light of a requirement for background checks that a thriving black market will remain.

In light of the realization of the power possessed by the black markets, how is society to enforce or otherwise make full use of a requirement for Universal Background Checks. The unfortunately truth is that in the absence of Universal Gun Registration that a Universal Background Check is all but meaningless. This can't be overemphasized, so let’s repeat it. In order for a UBC to have any meaning, it requires gun registration and this is a problem. It is a problem because, as the gun community correctly argues, registration leads to confiscation. There is only one reason for the government or law enforcement to know who has what guns. That they can take them when it has been decided that Joe and Jane Citizen are no longer allowed to have a particular gun and to prevent Joe or Jane from refusing to comply with the forced ban. As I mentioned above, thanks to governor Cuomo, this genie is no longer in its bottle.

I am a member of the online gun forum, defensivecarry.com. One member of that forum, who goes by the name Hot Guns, claims to be a licensed gun dealer with an FFL. Hot Guns recently reported that a while back he was subjected to an audit by the BATFE. Regulations require him to keep copies of the Federal Form 4473 for each firearm purchase; in fact this form is required for each inquiry into the NICS background check system. Supposedly the NICS records are purged after a period of three months. Even though these records are supposed to be purged, the auditor had copies of the records going back at least one year and demanded to see the corresponding 4473 forms. When Hot Guns questioned how and why they were inquiring for these records as they were supposed to have been purged, he received the response from the auditor, "That is what we are supposed to say." In other words, the records are not purged and the government is using the form 4473 as a backdoor form of registration. Apparently this is proving insufficient and some desire to use the recent tragedy to bring registration to the forefront.

So please....we know who you are, we know how you think, we know what you want and we know your tactics....screw you guys....

Not one more gun, bullet or piece of equipment.........

tldr_longcat.jpg

your choice. And I respect that. but don't tell others that they ought to do as you do.

I don't care if others carry concealed. It's the open carry morons who I laugh at.

I don't care if others carry concealed. It's the open carry morons who I laugh at.

But you are really crying on the inside because your blow up doll rejected you again...right...moron....

Oh I open carry

at the USPSA or steel matches

at the Olympic Skeet trials

at the ISU Trap matches

in the Quail field

around civilians in an urban environment-no fucking way. I don't need lots of losers pissing their pants

Oh I open carry

at the ISU Trap matches

in the Quail field

around civilians in an urban environment-no fucking way. I don't need lots of losers pissing their pants

That's the jackass I"m talking about man. The guy who insists on open carrying an AR15 in downtown Dallas. Why? It's stupid.

Oh I open carry

at the ISU Trap matches

in the Quail field

actually with open carry you make yourself the initial target when the shit hits the fan

Oh I open carry

at the ISU Trap matches

in the Quail field

The good thing about an open carry law is that it protects you if you accidentally expose your pistol while you are moving around in the world.....you don't have to worry about getting cited for "open carry" in a concealed carry state.....the anti gunners are assholes and more than willing to try to get you in legal trouble.....

Oh I open carry

at the ISU Trap matches

in the Quail field

The good thing about an open carry law is that it protects you if you accidentally expose your pistol while you are moving around in the world.....you don't have to worry about getting cited for "open carry" in a concealed carry state.....the anti gunners are assholes and more than willing to try to get you in legal trouble.....

no ones getting arrested if their weapon accidentally becomes exposed in a concealed carry state you dork.

They actually cover that in any competent concealed carry course.

Oh I open carry

at the ISU Trap matches

in the Quail field

no ones getting arrested if their weapon accidentally becomes exposed in a concealed carry state you dork.

Yeah, try that in Illinois asshole....or Chicago in particular....moron.....

Oh I open carry

at the ISU Trap matches

in the Quail field

Yeah, try that in Illinois asshole....or Chicago in particular....moron.....

baby with a tiny penis says what?

Forum List

Back