ISIS has Drones now

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
That is the report tonight.

Obama's Junior Varsity has drones.

They have taken over a substantial part of two countries....while Obama played golf and read from his teleprompter at fundraisers. And now, they have drones.

The Lunatic Muslim Arabs are kicking his ass.

But, that's not the worst news for the civilized people on this planet. The Lunatic Muslim Persians are kicking his ass too. To hell with a mere drone. The Persians will have a nuclear bomb by the time this fool leaves office---he is just trying to keep them from announcing it until he is safely gone and can blame the new president...and protect his bogus legacy.

I know that accusing him of being a Muslim is sort of a lighting rod to Pinheads and Loons (his Party) who have not judged him on any other criteria than how bad he can piss off Republicans...but, traditionally, in this country, being an American has come before being a Democrat ....and so it is time to ask:

If through some brilliant conspiracy, Muslims had been able to slip in a Muslim as the American President, What more could he have done to fuck things up.....than Obama has?

I think he is a pretty intelligent guy, but a Self-Centered Big Ole Ego is an I.Q. eater----and I have children who really need to live in a world where a fucking mullah isn't in control of how and when they fire off a nuclear bomb.

This was a GIFT from the Obomanation!

On 4 December 2011, an American Lockheed Martin RQ-170 Sentinel unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) was captured by Iranian forces near the city of Kashmar in northeastern Iran. The Iranian government announced that the UAV was brought down by its cyberwarfare unit which commandeered the aircraft and safely landed it, after initial reports from Western news sources inaccurately claimed that it had been "shot down".[1] The United States government initially denied the claims but later President Obama acknowledged that the downed aircraft was a US drone and requested that Iran return it.

386521_Iran-drone.jpg

Forum List

Back