Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Trump and Republicans

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Democrats demanding illegal ordinances for illegal immigrants

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • Democrats and Republicans

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
The Orange king in 2013 said it's the presidents fault...I do beleive him this time.

It doesn’t really matter who is actually the cause of the shutdown, since the GOP controls congress and the executive branch, they will be perceived as the guilty party by the vast numbers of uninformed. Those voters will rightfully ask “you have the house, you have the senate, and you have the presidency, why can’t you keep the government running?

Yep. Trump can end this right now. All he has to do is rescind his executive order he should have never issued in this first place.

He killed an Obama executive order, of course he had every right to do it .

Democrats wanting votes
To defeat the GOP. For the good of the country.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

The blackmail is taking a toll on democracy.

What good so you get to keep your pension?
That doesn't make sense.

You lost.

Bye.

How come liberals constantly declare verbalized victory out of thin air? That's a rhetorical question, comes with the territory.
Victory? With Republicans causing so much damage? Not possible.

5339-1516509026-e396086985ea17ea5ff701a2f2d756df.jpg

First of all, that's not what blackmail is. That's hostage taking. Sick of people misusing the word blackmail, just like they misused the word pedophile with Moore.

Second, the blame lies partially with republicans, but mostly with Trump and democratic leadership.
To me, 14 and 32 is pedophilia.

Remind me to never let anyone with such beliefs as yours to babysit for my kids.

TOP DEFINITION

blackmail
Blackmail refers to a situation that arises when a person threatens another person with some form of punishment if they do not offer some form of concessions.

ACTUAL DEFINITION : the action, treated as a criminal offense, of demanding money from a person in return for not revealing compromising or injurious information about that person.

Not at all what republicans are doing. They are taking hostages, aka CHIP kids, and saying, "Do what we want or else these kids will suffer" with the added effect of "and everyone will blame you for it."

As for 14 being a child, yes and no. A child mentally, but not physically. Therefore, having sex with a 14-year old isn't pedophilia, and even being solely attracted to newly pubsecent children isn't pedophilia (it's hebephilia or ephebophilia).
Your post is confusing. It appears to be defending this:

It doesn’t really matter who is actually the cause of the shutdown, since the GOP controls congress and the executive branch, they will be perceived as the guilty party by the vast numbers of uninformed. Those voters will rightfully ask “you have the house, you have the senate, and you have the presidency, why can’t you keep the government running?

Republicans don't have the Senate, though, they can't break a filibuster. Not all Republicans voted for the bill, even.

I voted Democrats and Republicans.

They're all not doing their job.

The Senate is where the problem lies. They stay in there for 20+ years, living the high life in Washington, forging alliances with lobbyists.

You liberals suggesting it was the Reps. and/or Trump need a &*(*&^% psychiatrist or gut check, I promise you. Take a look how the Democrats voted, and then ask yourselves why they put illegal activities and people before their own MF citizens. That and ask why your media of choice constantly lies to you, as if you have the brains of sheep.

Senator Graham: "As long as Steven Miller is in charge of negotiating immigration we are going no where. He’s been an outlier for years.”

Stephen Miller is an American hero!

Yep. Trump can end this right now. All he has to do is rescind his executive order he should have never issued in this first place.

How many illegals do you employ?

I don't hire illegals ever! I know what harm they do to my fellow Americans. It costs me more, but I don't care.

The polls all say the GOP.

"The polls" said Hillary had a 98% chance to win on 11/9/2016

How did that end up? Screeching like Banshees at the sky? Yessir!

She ended winning the popular vote by the margin predicted in the polls.

That's debatable. I saw like 4 minivans pull up in a row and get in line for the polls, mostly college-age blacks in them. Heard them talking, their accent was not from here. I'm saying there was a shit-ton of voter fraud to the max, and Hillary still lost, thank God!

I will say t

How many illegals do you employ?

I don't hire illegals ever! I know what harm they do to my fellow Americans. It costs me more, but I don't care.

I will say that Mexicans have proved to be very valuable in our work force, and a lot of Mexicans are very good people. Unfortunately a lot of this is by design, all while many white and black Americans have grown too lazy for blue collar labor and even simple maintenance.

Forum List

Back