Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Democrats demanding illegal ordinances for illegal immigrants

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • Democrats and Republicans

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
DUAI6CAWkAAE7zV.jpg

Ask Mitch.

First of all, that's not what blackmail is. That's hostage taking. Sick of people misusing the word blackmail, just like they misused the word pedophile with Moore.

Second, the blame lies partially with republicans, but mostly with Trump and democratic leadership.

First of all, that's not what blackmail is. That's hostage taking. Sick of people misusing the word blackmail, just like they misused the word pedophile with Moore.

Second, the blame lies partially with republicans, but mostly with Trump and democratic leadership.
To me, 14 and 32 is pedophilia.

Remind me to never let anyone with such beliefs as yours to babysit for my kids.

TOP DEFINITION

blackmail
Blackmail refers to a situation that arises when a person threatens another person with some form of punishment if they do not offer some form of concessions.

Democrats wanting votes
To defeat the GOP. For the good of the country.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

The blackmail is taking a toll on democracy.

You idiot I just read your link, unemployment dropped like a rock when the 99 weekers got kicked off unemployment..
Is that what you think?

Prove it.

U.S. job openings hit record high, nearly 6.2 million jobs unfilled

Remind me to never let anyone with such beliefs as yours to babysit for my kids.

TOP DEFINITION

blackmail
Blackmail refers to a situation that arises when a person threatens another person with some form of punishment if they do not offer some form of concessions.

It's anti science..why are you anti science?

Democrats wanting votes

You idiot I just read your link, unemployment dropped like a rock when the 99 weekers got kicked off unemployment..
Is that what you think?

Prove it.

U.S. job openings hit record high, nearly 6.2 million jobs unfilled

Not in Chicago now is it?

Why is that?

TOP DEFINITION

blackmail

ACTUAL DEFINITION : the action, treated as a criminal offense, of demanding money from a person in return for not revealing compromising or injurious information about that person.

Not at all what republicans are doing. They are taking hostages, aka CHIP kids, and saying, "Do what we want or else these kids will suffer" with the added effect of "and everyone will blame you for it."

As for 14 being a child, yes and no. A child mentally, but not physically. Therefore, having sex with a 14-year old isn't pedophilia, and even being solely attracted to newly pubsecent children isn't pedophilia (it's hebephilia or ephebophilia).

It doesn’t really matter who is actually the cause of the shutdown, since the GOP controls congress and the executive branch, they will be perceived as the guilty party by the vast numbers of uninformed. Those voters will rightfully ask “you have the house, you have the senate, and you have the presidency, why can’t you keep the government running?

It doesn’t really matter who is actually the cause of the shutdown, since the GOP controls congress and the executive branch, they will be perceived as the guilty party by the vast numbers of uninformed. Those voters will rightfully ask “you have the house, you have the senate, and you have the presidency, why can’t you keep the government running?

Yep. Trump can end this right now. All he has to do is rescind his executive order he should have never issued in this first place.

Democrats wanting votes

What good so you get to keep your pension?
That doesn't make sense.

You lost.

Bye.

How come liberals constantly declare verbalized victory out of thin air? That's a rhetorical question, comes with the territory.

Forum List

Back