I see the pussy hat marches are at it again.

Is there legislation pending that would take away a woman's right to kill her baby that I'm not aware of?

These people look so stupid.

Just keep telling all of those women, who happen to be a majority of voters how stupid they are. Im sure its going to work out just fine for you in November.

They look stupid, because they are.

Here we have Tyrone, LL, Mattieboy, Nat, and Siete. You can't see Silly Jilly because she took the picture.
26731291_10155468840444296_4912794609130136943_n.jpg

• Banned
Is there legislation pending that would take away a woman's right to kill her baby that I'm not aware of?

Just keep telling all of those women, who happen to be a majority of voters how stupid they are. Im sure its going to work out just fine for you in November.
They are incredibly stupid. Do you see any men walking around with fake dicks on their heads?

It's a retarded & incredibly vulgar meme. The kind of shit you expect in fag parades not on main street.

If you notice the crowd looks way less than last years stunt. And already seems underwhelming. But the fake news wants to eat it up.

Well, from the looks of the underwhelming crowd. Most women are getting smarter not joining this charade.

To common sense thinking folks, they sure do. Women are not 'oppressed' in America. Only hysterical radicalized Democrat tards believe they are. Travel the world, see what oppression against women really looks like.

These folks are just whiny spoiled-rotten Americans, throwing another mass hissy-fit over nothing. They have both the time and the money to behave like the spoiled-rotten brats they are. It is what it is. Movin on...

Just got this:

643-356-1-500.jpg

I was gonna get the black one but it was so big I couldn't afford the shipping.

They always were stupid and will continue to be stupid.

It's like there's barely a thousand people that showed up to the Los Angeles rally LOL all these one percent's.

And again, I'm going to remind these angry feminists, not all women are lock step with you jack-booted angry females.
42% of women voters voted for Trump.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back