Can we just stop the “X formerly known as Twitter” nonsense?

:auiqs.jpg:

Every thread eventually devolves into Conservatives posting…..But, but, what about Trannies!
I said nothing about trannies

What is a woman?

Next we will discuss what it means to claim the border is secure for 3 long years and all of a sudden say there is a crisis and blame Trump for it.

I said nothing about trannies

What is a woman?

Next we will discuss what it means to claim the border is secure for 3 long years and all of a sudden say there is a crisis and blame Trump for it.
<sob> But….But….What about Trannies?

How can we talk about Elon Musk when we have so many Mexicans at our border?

You guys are so predictable

You are a major corporation and make the decision to formally change your name.
I don’t like the name Twitter……Let’s call it X

Whose responsibility is it to get the word out on your new name?
Why, after over six months is the press still pandering Elon Musk by making sure that when they say X, people know this used to be Twitter?

If you change your name, it is up to you for people to know who you are. If they don’t, it is your own damned fault.

until Sunday, when it posted the photo of Kate and her children, purportedly taken by Prince William, to its account on X, formerly known as Twitter,
Pandering to Musk? More like annoying him. He changed the name to X and yet people still refer to it as Twitter. That should bug him.

Can we just stop the “X formerly known as Twitter” nonsense?

The name should have been changed to:

1710427490457.png

Too bad it was already taken.

I think Musk should have left the name alone

That was a bad business decision

“X” makes even less sense to me than “twitter” did

However I guess it has to be called something

But if libs dont like it just dont go there
The simple fact is that Musk has always wanted a company called X. That's it! He wanted to call PayPal X, but Peter Theil wouldn't go along, because it's stupid.

And "libs" are leaving. Or at least not engaging.

Twitter Will Lose More than 32 Million Users Worldwide by 2024 Amid Turmoil

It will lose 8 million in the US alone, the most of any country

Why, after over six months is the press still pandering Elon Musk by making sure that when they say X, people know this used to be Twitter?

If you change your name, it is up to you for people to know who you are. If they don’t, it is your own damned fault.

until Sunday, when it posted the photo of Kate and her children, purportedly taken by Prince William, to its account on X, formerly known as Twitter,

Elon Musk buying Twitter and turning it into a free speech platform, instead of the bigoted, fascist, lefty echo chamber it was, is a wound from which you people will never recover.

I'm enjoying it immensely.

LOL

Elon Musk buying Twitter and turning it into a free speech platform, instead of the bigoted, fascist, lefty echo chamber it was, is a wound from which you people will never recover.

I'm enjoying it immensely.

LOL
He is losing money

How many times do you need to be told that Gay Boy is a CIA and Deep State asset ?
He follows top 0.1% protocols

I'll post this to X, formerly known as Twitter.

1710450956950.png

how long did it take people to stop saying "the artist formerly known as Prince"?

It reflects the fact that the name change was unnecessary and idiotic – yet another Musk failure.

Here's a BBC story, 6 hours old -

SpaceX boss Elon Musk was delighted with the outcome of the flight, too.

He posted on X, formerly Twitter, that "Starship will take humanity to Mars".

Forum List

Back