• Trump and Republicans

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Democrats demanding illegal ordinances for illegal immigrants

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • Democrats and Republicans

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
I will say t
It doesn’t really matter who is actually the cause of the shutdown, since the GOP controls congress and the executive branch, they will be perceived as the guilty party by the vast numbers of uninformed. Those voters will rightfully ask “you have the house, you have the senate, and you have the presidency, why can’t you keep the government running?

Yep. Trump can end this right now. All he has to do is rescind his executive order he should have never issued in this first place.

How many illegals do you employ?

I don't hire illegals ever! I know what harm they do to my fellow Americans. It costs me more, but I don't care.

I will say that Mexicans have proved to be very valuable in our work force, and a lot of Mexicans are very good people. Unfortunately a lot of this is by design, all while many white and black Americans have grown too lazy for blue collar labor and even simple maintenance.

Great example and more is I stopped by a chain tire store for a dead tire, to set my engine block on yesterday. "We don't sell or give them away". But she clued me in onto a small outfit run by Mexicans. The employees were polite and genuine as heck, and yeah, no question, take what you want, it's yours. The owner owns an old Chevy truck as well, so we spent some quality time over his truck.

It's alarming how simple, practical and genuine is growing beyond white and black Americans. That said, I also realize a lot of south Americans are no good. There's a reason illegal immigrants commit more crime.

It doesn’t really matter who is actually the cause of the shutdown, since the GOP controls congress and the executive branch, they will be perceived as the guilty party by the vast numbers of uninformed. Those voters will rightfully ask “you have the house, you have the senate, and you have the presidency, why can’t you keep the government running?

Yep. Trump can end this right now. All he has to do is rescind his executive order he should have never issued in this first place.

I don't hire illegals ever! I know what harm they do to my fellow Americans. It costs me more, but I don't care.

skews is a punk who says one thing and does another. He pays low and dodges it by saying " I pay the prevailing wage". He's a punk, and he's a coward.

skews is a punk who says one thing and does another. He pays low and dodges it by saying " I pay the prevailing wage". He's a punk, and he's a coward.

Is your swastika tattooed on your face, or your ass like this winner

Pinterest

I'd happily talk to you about it.....

Fat Donnie had a chance to prevent the shutdown

FAIL

How can it not be the Democrats fault? There's nothing in the Republicans proposal they disagree with. They are holding our military and Federal employees hostage for no reason. Pieces of shit.

How can it not be the Democrats fault? There's nothing in the Republicans proposal they disagree with. They are holding our military and Federal employees hostage for no reason. Pieces of shit.

No, they're holding us hostage for illegal legislation for non-citizens. Pieces of shit is right, and only a fool would deny it.

paying labor higher wages means you can write off more on your taxes.

Donald and his cute little 32 year old racist sidekick - Beavis Miller

stephen-miller.jpg

Forum List

Back