Who's fucking side is Christie on?

Grandpa, this is the way it should be.............crossing the lines and doing what's best for the people. However, NJ is a blue state with a red governor, a governor who actually cares and pushes party aside.

Makes one wonder why NO, Mississippi and Texas didn't get the same treatment from the POTUS when they had statewide devastation.

One week before the election and Obama is acting Presidential for blue states. :)

:lol:

Gramps the Con is mad because Christie actually gave credit to the president.

No wonder the Republican party is eating itself, you guys are so ingorantly disgruntled that you can't stand it when people REACH ACROSS THE ISLE.

Amazing.

And don't give me that he's doing his job bullshit. Riding around in a chopper with Obama does nothing to help anyone.....BUT OBAMA.
I'm baffeled. Even New York told Obama to take a hike because they knew they had work to do and they aren't Romney surrogates.

Christie's on his own side.

And don't give me that he's doing his job bullshit. Riding around in a chopper with Obama does nothing to help anyone.....BUT OBAMA.
I'm baffeled. Even New York told Obama to take a hike because they knew they had work to do and they aren't Romney surrogates.

Wow....you must be drinking and drinking HARD again. You've just exposed yourself to admitting that it's ALL about the politics, even with a national disaster.

Christie could be on the same side as fellow Republican Mike Huckabee, who had this to say about the Republican Party :

“I think that there is just such a toxic atmosphere right now, specifically in the Republican party. I would love to say that it’s going to be all about ideas and solutions, but unfortunately a lot of it is about just being able to say, ‘I’m more angry at the Obama administration than somebody else.’ That’s not what motivates me politically or governmentally. I believe it ought to be about solutions.” --Mike Huckabee, former Gov of Arkansas

Don't forget Ron Paul. Another republican who ACTUALLY cares. :thup:

I agree. And the situation with the Republican party could be depicted as a tent plagued with a toxic atmosphere. In the depiction below, the Republican tent is being protected by guards in black wearing gas masks to protect them from the toxic fumes.

215483_original.jpg

They're doing their jobs.

WAHHHHHHHHHHH

Christie is asking for that Black homosexual communist abortionist anti-christian religion hating anti freedom kenya native muslim for his opinion!

This is going to make Rmoney's lies look bad!!

Tell us how you really feel you fucking punk ass racist pig shit.

Psst! Sarcasm

No matter how disliked, obama is still presidebt and Christie is still governor of New Jersey. Christie said that the welfare of the people of New Jersey came before politics. If obama thinks that a photo op with Christie will help him, he's wrong. It's too late.

Obviously a big ducking storm hit the east coast and the Governor and the President are going to survey the damage. I am sure that every fucking governor and every President would do the same thing.
I guess it would be better if they had no clue what was going on, you don't want them to look like they are campaigning.

When Katrina hit, Bush was in Phoenix celebrating John McCain's birthday.

When Sandy hit, Obama was in the situation room meeting with FEMA.

Thank God for President Obama.

This is a rerun.

They cut-n-paste from the same Blog; www.puffnweedmarryademhefer.com

:eusa_hand:

Don't tell me you haven't noticed?

No matter how disliked, obama is still presidebt and Christie is still governor of New Jersey. Christie said that the welfare of the people of New Jersey came before politics. If obama thinks that a photo op with Christie will help him, he's wrong. It's too late.

Inspecting the hurricane damage is a "photo op"? You people are sick.

Inspecting the hurricane damage is a "photo op"? You people are sick.

Christie appears to be looking on the Jersey Shore for storm-washed soft-shell Maryland Blue Crabs to pan fry in butter with a little garlic.....

Yum

Hey Gramps.....you say you're not going to support Christie now?

Well, since you live in Kansas City and you won't vote for his re-election, I'm sure your $5 donation to his campaign fund won't be missed.

Ahhh...the imagined self importance of some people is quite amusing.

Christie's not "campaigning" with Obama. It's what any governor would do with any president in the aftermath of a natural disaster like Sandy.

But there's a potential bonus for Republicans if Barry decides to turn his tour with Christie into election campaigning, but I don't think even he's that stupid.

Forum List

Back