Who's fucking side is Christie on?

Obviously a big ducking storm hit the east coast and the Governor and the President are going to survey the damage. I am sure that every fucking governor and every President would do the same thing.
I guess it would be better if they had no clue what was going on, you don't want them to look like they are campaigning.

When Katrina hit, Bush was in Phoenix celebrating John McCain's birthday.

When Sandy hit, Obama was in the situation room meeting with FEMA.

Thank God for President Obama.
Where was Obama when the 4 died in Benghazi. Oh yeah he flew to Las Vegas after they died

Where was president Obama when 4 Americans were killed in Bengazi? Giving orders to stand down so they received no help, a decision made to cover something up. We'll find out eventually.

^ Trying so very very hard.

:lol: The irony of partisan hacks in here calling the kettle black has been quite amusing. Maybe I should accuse you of cheering when tornados tore through red states in the midwest or any disasters in the south like you just did a few posts back? Rabid partisan hack doesn't even cover it.

There's no trying hard when it comes to Benghazi, the facts are coming out, something was being covered up. If anyone was cheering on the hurricane and destruction it was you hacks on the left so that it would over take the media right before the election so this administrations failures could be pushed aside.

You are welcome to show such a thing happening.

Sorry bout that,

1. Christie seems a little *Homo*. :badgrin:
2. All libnuts are *Homo's*
3. Yes I just threw his big ass under the bus,...lol!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Who's fucking side is Christie on?
He's on Chris Christie's side.

He does, after all, need to try getting re-elected in New Jersey.
Seeing who's on Christie's side, is like trying to see the earth on the dark side of the moon.
See?...I knew we'd eventually get to some fat jokes from the lolberal haters.

Thanks for being so predictable, chump. :lol::lol::lol:

the op demonstrates why politics in this country is so poisoned and fucked up. He's doing his job as the governor of a state. I expect the governor and the president to act like executive leaders when a natural disaster strikes regardless of when or where it happens, not as partisans playing petty politics. Too bad others don't see it that way.

qft.

Really, people, his state just went through hell. Christie needs federal aid- his being a republican does not change that fact. Obama is not all evil. He is a terrible president, but that does not mean he does everything wrong or is incapable of doing what is necessary.

Doing what is right or good does not negate his, the presidents, wrong or bad policies and actions- stay real.

And for the record people like the OP are the reason I and many many others left the Republican party. Now the Reps are just a shrinking hate machine just like the Democrat party.

What is the right answer here according to the shallow OP? The Governor to tell the President “No!!”? Oh that wouldn’t have had massive blowback… We wouldn’t see “Republicans won’t even work with the President during a National disaster, when people are dying!!” or anything…

Then again, Gramps is an "anyone but Obama!!!!!" carebear. That's how politics has fucked our country and why we have 2 progressive liberal parties to pick from each election.

Last edited:
^ Trying so very very hard.

:lol: The irony of partisan hacks in here calling the kettle black has been quite amusing. Maybe I should accuse you of cheering when tornados tore through red states in the midwest or any disasters in the south like you just did a few posts back? Rabid partisan hack doesn't even cover it.

There's no trying hard when it comes to Benghazi, the facts are coming out, something was being covered up. If anyone was cheering on the hurricane and destruction it was you hacks on the left so that it would over take the media right before the election so this administrations failures could be pushed aside.

You said it first, so put up or shut up, dear. ;)

I never liked him to begin with.. and I don't know why any true conservative does? Ann Coulter worships this fatazz jerk.. that told me all I needed to know.. Don't like her either. Christie is all about himself.. he's alot like Obama, a narcissist. Christie governs in liberal NJ so I'm not really concerned about who he influences..

no, she didn't

you did.

go back and reread it, then put up or shut up, dear. :lol:

And don't give me that he's doing his job bullshit. Riding around in a chopper with Obama does nothing to help anyone.....BUT OBAMA.
I'm baffeled. Even New York told Obama to take a hike because they knew they had work to do and they aren't Romney surrogates.

Obama gets in Christie is one step closer to having his shot in 2016. Romney gets in Christie will have to wait until 2020.

That BLOWHARD never proves anything.. She just pulls out her dick and whizzes all over the forum.. Nothing to see..

He's on the side of humanity during a major natural disaster affecting his state. However, this is typical Christie politics. He spreads it around...

Nonsense. Its a photo opp nothing more. You know it, I know it but apparently Christie thinks we don't.

Is Obama's main surrogate gonna drive Romney bus back to the east coast with the charity in it?

I WON'T FORGET THIS CHRISTIE
Politics trumps humanity. What's it like to be that cynical? Only a rabid political hack knows for sure.

no, she didn't

you did.

go back and reread it, then put up or shut up, dear. :lol:

You lose.

Sadly, the haters can't even stop hating during a major natural disaster affecting millions.

Those are Blue States, Lakhota.....how many are really really, deep down inside, glad to see Democrat states get hammered.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
That wirly big thingie there, the helicopter. Those things are good for something called intelligence. It is one thing to get reports from the field but to see it with your own eyes is much more valuable. That way when some comes to Christie and Obama and says, "that section of town with two feet of water needs three trucks." Christie and Obama can think about all the other places that they have seen that might need the same three trucks and make a judgment call. For example that is.

Whose side is Christie on? If you look at his face that man has some serious hurt inside him for his people. Christie's only passion right now is the people of New Jersey. He might actually work himself to death on this recovery and I sure hope he does not. When push comes to shove I guess Christie is one heck of a good guy.

I think what Mayor Bloomberg is doing if fucked up. He needs to put differences aside for the people of New York. I hope they throw his ass on the street the first chance they get for not doing all he could for them.

After reading all the posts I have a question.

Everyone says Christie is doing what's best for his people so........

What exactly does he accomplish by riding around in a chopper with Obama? Besides a photo opp and the appearence of bypartisanship what will be accomplished? We've all seen aireal footage for days now so do tell me what the point is?

After reading all the posts I have a question.

Everyone says Christie is doing what's best for his people so........

What exactly does he accomplish by riding around in a chopper with Obama? Besides a photo opp and the appearence of bypartisanship what will be accomplished? We've all seen aireal footage for days now so do tell me what the point is?

Discussing fucking strategy you fucking moron. The best way to deploy and coordinate federal, state and local aide based on the conditions on the ground.

Forum List

Back