Who's fucking side is Christie on?

The OP demonstrates why politics in this country is so poisoned and fucked up. He's doing his job as the governor of a state. I expect the governor and the President to act like executive leaders when a natural disaster strikes regardless of when or where it happens, not as partisans playing petty politics. Too bad others don't see it that way.

This isn't a photo opp. Everyone is praising Obama for keeping the lines of communication open between the states and moving the things they need to the front burner. Even pre storm, FEMA has been providing resourses to the states.

Romney just looks bad continuing to campaign and not answering the question as to whether he will cut FEMA.

LOL - It's photo op central. I don't elect a president for his ability to talk a good game after natural disasters. They are appealing to the shallowest denominator; trying to 'act presidential.' Well he had that chance when it came to passing right budgets and protecting Americans in Benghazi. He failed.

Yup. He's got his States best interests at heart.

If folks can't see that then they don't see anything.

The OP demonstrates why politics in this country is so poisoned and fucked up. He's doing his job as the governor of a state. I expect the governor and the President to act like executive leaders when a natural disaster strikes regardless of when or where it happens, not as partisans playing petty politics. Too bad others don't see it that way.

I can't give you enough +rep

And don't give me that he's doing his job bullshit. Riding around in a chopper with Obama does nothing to help anyone.....BUT OBAMA.
I'm baffeled. Even New York told Obama to take a hike because they knew they had work to do and they aren't Romney surrogates.

WAHHHHHHHHHHH

Christie is asking for that Black homosexual communist abortionist anti-christian religion hating anti freedom kenya native muslim for his opinion!

This is going to make Rmoney's lies look bad!!

I agree with everyone here. Two guys on opposite sides of the line are dropping the partisan bullshit and dealing with a crisis. This is exactly how the government should work. Kudos to both sides for dropping the bullshit and getting things done.

Also it's pretty clear to me that Christie has his sights on 2016. This is not the first time he's been out of sync with his party. It seems to me like he's distancing himself from Romney and trying to build up his public image. Working with the President and being one of the faces of this successful relief effort would go a long way in doing that. And honestly, I'd be open to a Christie presidency.

First of all, it shouldn't be big news that a guy from one party compliments a guy from another party. Holy crap, such a notion is pretty crazy from the party that lionizes Reagan, who worked well with the Democrats.

Second, the Breitbart site is saying that Christie was smart to do this because "Romney is running away with the election now" anyway. It sure as hell wouldn't be the first time I was wrong, but I really don't see that.

And don't give me that he's doing his job bullshit. Riding around in a chopper with Obama does nothing to help anyone.....BUT OBAMA.
I'm baffeled. Even New York told Obama to take a hike because they knew they had work to do and they aren't Romney surrogates.

He is helping the people of NJ you stupid fucking idiot. Obama has something he needs stupid fucking idiot. Federal Government assistance. Of couse you are baffled. You are working with half a brain. Isn't Romney in NY handing out cans of pork and beans? You are either a lucky bastard or a stupid bastard. Obama helps no one?:mad:

Last edited:
Fucking right wing village idiots will find some way to blame the cost of this disaster on Obama. Wait 15 more minutes. Oh, shit it's already happening.

WAHHHHHHHHHHH

Christie is asking for that Black homosexual communist abortionist anti-christian religion hating anti freedom kenya native muslim for his opinion!

Tell us how you really feel you fucking punk ass racist pig shit.

WAHHHHHHHHHHH

._.

WAHHHHHHHHHHH

:eusa_shifty: Pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

WAHHHHHHHHHHH

Ruh-roh........it is Haloween.....are you going as a nutter who cannot recognize sarcasm?

Christie could be on the same side as fellow Republican Mike Huckabee, who had this to say about the Republican Party :

“I think that there is just such a toxic atmosphere right now, specifically in the Republican party. I would love to say that it’s going to be all about ideas and solutions, but unfortunately a lot of it is about just being able to say, ‘I’m more angry at the Obama administration than somebody else.’ That’s not what motivates me politically or governmentally. I believe it ought to be about solutions.” --Mike Huckabee, former Gov of Arkansas

Christie could be on the same side as fellow Republican Mike Huckabee, who had this to say about the Republican Party :

“I think that there is just such a toxic atmosphere right now, specifically in the Republican party. I would love to say that it’s going to be all about ideas and solutions, but unfortunately a lot of it is about just being able to say, ‘I’m more angry at the Obama administration than somebody else.’ That’s not what motivates me politically or governmentally. I believe it ought to be about solutions.” --Mike Huckabee, former Gov of Arkansas

Don't forget Ron Paul. Another republican who ACTUALLY cares. :thup:

I think he is on the side of the people of NJ..

Forum List

Back