Who's fucking side is Christie on?

When Katrina hit, Bush was in Phoenix celebrating John McCain's birthday.

When Sandy hit, Obama was in the situation room meeting with FEMA.

Thank God for President Obama.

When Bush was president we struck back for terrorist attacks. Stfu fluffer

Drone strikes have increased tenfold since Obama took office.

List of Al Qaeda leaders killed by Obama.....

There’s Osama bin Laden.
Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) leader Anwar al-Awlaki as of today.
Earlier this month officials confirmed that al Qaeda’s chief of Pakistan operations, Abu Hafs al-Shahri, was killed in Waziristan, Pakistan.
In August, ‘Atiyah ‘Abd al-Rahman, the deputy leader of al Qaeda was killed.
In June, one of the group’s most dangerous commanders, Ilyas Kashmiri, was killed in Pakistan. In Yemen that same month, AQAP senior operatives Ammar al-Wa’ili, Abu Ali al-Harithi, and Ali Saleh Farhan were killed. In Somalia, Al-Qa’ida in East Africa (AQEA) senior leader Harun Fazul was killed.
Administration officials also herald the recent U.S./Pakistani joint arrest of Younis al-Mauritani in Quetta.
Going back to August 2009, Tehrik e-Taliban Pakistan leader Baitullah Mahsud was killed in Pakistan.
In September of that month, Jemayah Islamiya operational planner Noordin Muhammad Top was killed in Indonesia, and AQEA planner Saleh Ali Saleh Nabhan was killed in Somalia.
Then in December 2009 in Pakistan, al Qaeda operational commanders Saleh al-Somali and ‘Abdallah Sa’id were killed.
In February 2010, in Pakistan, Taliban deputy and military commander Abdul Ghani Beradar was captured; Haqqani network commander Muhammad Haqqani was killed; and Lashkar-e Jhangvi leader Qari Zafar was killed.
In March 2010, al Qaeda operative Hussein al-Yemeni was killed in Pakistan, while senior Jemayah Islamiya operative Dulmatin - accused of being the mastermind behind the 2002 Bali bombings – was killed during a raid in Indonesia.
In April 2010, al Qaeda in Iraq leaders Abu Ayyub al-Masri and Abu Omar al-Baghdadi were killed.
In May, al Qaeda’s number three commander, Sheik Saeed al-Masri was killed.
In June 2010 in Pakistan, al Qaeda commander Hamza al-Jawfi was killed.

Obviously a big ducking storm hit the east coast and the Governor and the President are going to survey the damage. I am sure that every fucking governor and every President would do the same thing.
I guess it would be better if they had no clue what was going on, you don't want them to look like they are campaigning.

And don't give me that he's doing his job bullshit. Riding around in a chopper with Obama does nothing to help anyone.....BUT OBAMA.
I'm baffeled. Even New York told Obama to take a hike because they knew they had work to do and they aren't Romney surrogates.

Watching Christie today was like watching a deer frozen in the middle of the road. He doesn't know what hit him. I don't mean this in a bad way, he's just in a state of shock from all the destruction, and he realizes New Jersey needs as much help from the federal government as possible.

Sometimes it takes big events to get people off of their ideological bandwagons and working together.

Obviously a big ducking storm hit the east coast and the Governor and the President are going to survey the damage. I am sure that every fucking governor and every President would do the same thing.
I guess it would be better if they had no clue what was going on, you don't want them to look like they are campaigning.

I tend to think that these surveying missions are BS politicking; especially from a president p.o.v. That said, I don't see the point of them not politicking together.

This is a rerun.

sorry that Christie does not share your partisan hate all the time.
Just kick the can.

Election in 6 days. I forgot we were all supposed to praise obama for doing his fucking job for once. Too bad he didn't do this for those dead in bengazi. Instead he went partying in Vegas.

Has nothing to do with hate son. Its a fucking photo opp......NOTHING MORE

and Romney's supporter is the one granting it to him.

I guess we should have praised Ryan for his "washing" dishes at a soup kitchen?

Are we also supposed to be praising Mittens for his "disaster rally" that actually ended up being a photo op as well as a thinly veiled campaign stop?

Get real.

New Jersey suffered once-in-a-century destruction. President Obama promised immediate action with zero red tape. Governor Christie, known for his brutal honesty, was simply being honest. He appreciates the help. If Obama had bungled the response, Christie would have crucified him.

It sounds like Grampa, a reasonable poster in a great many respects, would almost rather have seen Christie lie or remain silent.

This thread is why the United States of America is in so much trouble.

God help us.

New Jersey suffered once-in-a-century destruction. President Obama promised immediate action with zero red tape. Governor Christie, known for his brutal honesty, was simply being honest. He appreciates the help. If Obama had bungled the response, Christie would have crucified him.

It sounds like Grampa, a reasonable poster in a great many respects, would almost rather have seen Christie lie or remain silent.

This thread is why the United States of America is in so much trouble.

God help us.

You're right...............the reason we're in so much trouble is because of the partisan bickering and the whole "if you're not with us, you're against us" policies of the previous administration that were put on steroids (against other Americans) by the tea party.

However............................it's good to see that even some of the most partisan types can put their politics behind them (like Christie) when things get real. It's good to see GOP and Dem working together for the good of the people.

Too bad McStupid (McCain) and RobMe can't see the same thing.

sorry that Christie does not share your partisan hate all the time.
Just kick the can.

Election in 6 days. I forgot we were all supposed to praise obama for doing his fucking job for once. Too bad he didn't do this for those dead in bengazi. Instead he went partying in Vegas.

Are we also supposed to be praising Mittens for his "disaster rally" that actually ended up being a photo op as well as a thinly veiled campaign stop?

Get real.

The Ryan dish washing was a photo op and they didn't even want him there.

Get real.

The Ryan dish washing was a photo op and they didn't even want him there.

The Red Cross didn't want Mittens to do what he did either.

This isn't a photo opp. Everyone is praising Obama for keeping the lines of communication open between the states and moving the things they need to the front burner. Even pre storm, FEMA has been providing resourses to the states.

Romney just looks bad continuing to campaign and not answering the question as to whether he will cut FEMA.

obviously a big ducking storm hit the east coast and the governor and the president are going to survey the damage. I am sure that every fucking governor and every president would do the same thing.

amen!

You are full of shit. It took President Obama to get Bin Laden. Not only that, but Bush attacked a nation that had nothing at all to do with 9-11, and had no WMD. President Obama has taken out the top Al Queda leadership that Bush ignored for seven years. And the people that perpetrated Benghazi are living on borrowed time. They will be served justice.

Now if Obama and Christie had flown over a state that was ALREADY cleaned up, and PRETENDED THEY WERE CLEANING UP?

Now that would have been a cynical PHOTO-OP

420395_10151215960589805_2124631318_n.jpg

Last edited:

omg..you Obamabots really are cult members:lol:
No wonder these Politicians believe they are our MASTERS people LIKE YOU

Last edited:
And don't give me that he's doing his job bullshit. Riding around in a chopper with Obama does nothing to help anyone.....BUT OBAMA.
I'm baffeled. Even New York told Obama to take a hike because they knew they had work to do and they aren't Romney surrogates.

You're like Hurricane Sandy. Large, slow moving, and witless.

Forum List

Back