Who's fucking side is Christie on?

He's eyeballing 2006.

2016?

He won't get my support at this rate.

A bullshit speech at the convention and now a Xmas gift from Obama for his reelection effort?

Wolf in sheeps clothing

maybe he knows something about mitt that most rw's here seem to dismiss out of hand- mitt's desperate need to put "President" on his resume. For what reason is anyone's guess.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: del
He's eyeballing 2006.

2016?

He won't get my support at this rate.

A bullshit speech at the convention and now a Xmas gift from Obama for his reelection effort?

Wolf in sheeps clothing

maybe he knows something about mitt that most rw's here seem to dismiss out of hand- mitt's desperate need to put "President" on his resume for what reason is anyone's guess.

As I've said before....what would make an extremely influencial evangelist like Billy Graham suddenly switch from calling Mormonism a cult as he has for half a century and even spend big bucks on an ad supporting a Mormon? What does Romney have over Graham?

Obviously a big ducking storm hit the east coast and the Governor and the President are going to survey the damage. I am sure that every fucking governor and every President would do the same thing.
I guess it would be better if they had no clue what was going on, you don't want them to look like they are campaigning.

When Katrina hit, Bush was in Phoenix celebrating John McCain's birthday.

When Sandy hit, Obama was in the situation room meeting with FEMA.

Thank God for President Obama.

Where was president Obama when 4 Americans were killed in Bengazi? Giving orders to stand down so they received no help, a decision made to cover something up. We'll find out eventually.

Obviously a big ducking storm hit the east coast and the Governor and the President are going to survey the damage. I am sure that every fucking governor and every President would do the same thing.
I guess it would be better if they had no clue what was going on, you don't want them to look like they are campaigning.

Where was president Obama when 4 Americans were killed in Bengazi? Giving orders to stand down so they received no help, a decision made to cover something up. We'll find out eventually.

^ Trying so very very hard.

To bad he didn't spend more of his Presidency in the situation room, maybe this last 9/11 would have been good or he could have met with his "Jobs" yes men.

As far as Christie, he is doing his job as a governor. He is putting politics aside and working for those that elected him.

shit, If Christie is smart, he would turn this into is "Presidential" moment the public loves and be the one sane Republican to bridge the gap between Obama and this just say no GOP crowd.

Brilliant move if thats what he is trying to been seen as. And let it be a lesson to the Right wing ignits. These men are POLITICIANS first, always and forever. They might "love" America however, they do not love you or myself, or anything we stand for. God Bless America.

Lying is a sin.

Grandpa, this is the way it should be.............crossing the lines and doing what's best for the people. However, NJ is a blue state with a red governor, a governor who actually cares and pushes party aside.

Makes one wonder why NO, Mississippi and Texas didn't get the same treatment from the POTUS when they had statewide devastation.

One week before the election and Obama is acting Presidential for blue states. :)

Except he trashed the AC Mayor Langford (D) unfairly and dishonestly. He did play politics, but choose a small target to villanized and kissed up prez in an over the top preformance in my view.

He's portrayed as a good guy on both counts :eusa_hand:

^ Trying so very very hard.

:lol: The irony of partisan hacks in here calling the kettle black has been quite amusing. Maybe I should accuse you of cheering when tornados tore through red states in the midwest or any disasters in the south like you just did a few posts back? Rabid partisan hack doesn't even cover it.

There's no trying hard when it comes to Benghazi, the facts are coming out, something was being covered up. If anyone was cheering on the hurricane and destruction it was you hacks on the left so that it would over take the media right before the election so this administrations failures could be pushed aside.

Don't know why Grampa Marked You expected anything different especially after Christie basically told the rw, fox & friends-watching, repub base to F' off :) Gets good at 2:42 :eusa_drool: although the Governor does an excellent job throughout :cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y83z552NJaw]Governor Christie Talks About Superior Court Judge Sohail Mohammed - YouTube[/ame]​

Last edited:
And don't give me that he's doing his job bullshit. Riding around in a chopper with Obama does nothing to help anyone.....BUT OBAMA.
I'm baffeled. Even New York told Obama to take a hike because they knew they had work to do and they aren't Romney surrogates.

Its the Governors job to help the people of NJ, it is the Presidents job to help the people of the Northeast. Flying over by helicopter is the best way to get first hand information on the extent of the damage.

It is admirable that they can put aside politics and do what is best for the people

shit, If Christie is smart, he would turn this into is "Presidential" moment the public loves and be the one sane Republican to bridge the gap between Obama and this just say no GOP crowd.

Brilliant move if thats what he is trying to been seen as. And let it be a lesson to the Right wing ignits. These men are POLITICIANS first, always and forever. They might "love" America however, they do not love you or myself, or anything we stand for. God Bless America.

As a resident of NJ, Christie is doing anything but trying to look presidential. Christie "gets it" and understands there are times to put politics aside.

Lying is a sin.

yes lying is a sin for Christians.....but we know BO is not one....

as for Christie....he is as much an opportunistic and bombastic politician as BO is.....

Forum List

Back