CDZ Who will stand with me?

Will you stand with me?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have seen and heard much coverage of the incident this last weekend on the National Mall. I have heard an account, from a trusted source, of the entirety of the available video footage.

I stand with the Covington High School kids. Who will stand with me?

I agree. But we must be mindful of not adopting and validating the Left's flawed technique of claiming to be on the right side of an issue.

By having enough people who agree with them they can always avoid being "wrong."

Te us what happens when a good idea also happens to be the best idea?

People agree and a majority of them gather around to support that idea.

That is what happens naturally.

But what the Left is doing is manufacturing a false correctness.

The Dems MANUFACTURE the appearance of "right" by tricking enough silly minded people to agree with them or support their issue (without knowing enough about it to make such an endorsement).

Then they come to believe they can produce "right" by getting enough people to say something is "right."

And that would be wrong.

Only one person need be right in order for his or her position to be right.

And sometimes everyone in the world can believe the wrong thing.

This needed to be said for those who are being mind farked by the Left without their knowledge.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The kid acted like an ass.

Kids do that.

Not sure why there are 70 threads on this topic.
This from the New York Post nails it.

Case of the Covington kids is a perfect example of media bias

By Kyle Smith

January 21, 2019 | 9:55pm

If you are in a public place and someone starts heckling you, are you entitled to heckle back? What if your heckler starts banging a drum in your face? Are you allowed to answer him with a smirk?

I think you are, even if you are wearing a MAGA hat. Even if you’re an entitled brat.

https://nypost.com/2019/01/21/case-of-the-covington-kids-is-a-perfect-example-of-media-bias/

Kids do that.

Because Democrats will never miss a chance to post piles and piles of racist crap about white people, especially children, that's why.
Big brother whips them up for their five minutes of hate more and more often these days.

They never fail in their conditioned response.

Yet it is the Trump guys who run over people in their car, mail bombs to people… LOL
So, you have conceded this point.

Good.

Let's talk about Charlottesville.

If most of America felt that slavery was wrong and the South was wrong to secede from the Union but objected to the erasure or whitewash of our nation's history and went to demonstrate against Islamists and Leftists who would tear down anything offensive to a certain point of view (as Islamists regularly have done in their conquests over tbe centuries), wouldnt that mean there were some good people on both sides?

Kids do that.

Because Democrats will never miss a chance to post piles and piles of racist crap about white people, especially children, that's why.
Big brother whips them up for their five minutes of hate more and more often these days.

Yet it is the Trump guys who run over people in their car, mail bombs to people… LOL
I am not a Trump guy, that has nothing to do with the subject matter and it provides you no excuse for your complete dishonesty on the subject
Dude, haters gotta hate. And candycane hates the President with a passion.
Too many fuzzy brains believe that if enough if them are wrong TOGETHER they can never have to be wrong again.

Just attract a crowd of enough mental incompetents.

Revenge of the Nerds.

Indeed. S.G. Cheah has an excellent piece in Medium this week on how it is impossible to have a civil, rational discussion with people who FEEL instead of think critically.
Civility on the Decline — A Crisis in Free Speech and Violence

Well, it has become perfectly clear to me. Stick to your own kind, don't bother with the enemies. It makes no sense to talk with enemies: they'll just try to vilify you and change you!

Let's all talk with the good people on our own side and leave the enemy alone. As Pelosi said --- "In unity is our Power."[/QUOTE]

Tribalism has worked out really well for humanity.....not.

Can't agree: tribalism is the only thing that DOES work. What has plainly failed is "melting-pot, we're all Americans." Wow, does that ever not work. With tribalism, at least there are SOME peeps, homies, I can trust and count on and be friendly with. Mutual support and good will. I can't expect friendliness, or even basic civility, out of a furious Leftist who is angry because s/he isn't winning anymore.

Can't agree: tribalism is the only thing that DOES work. What has plainly failed is "melting-pot, we're all Americans." Wow, does that ever not work. With tribalism, at least there are SOME peeps, homies, I can trust and count on and be friendly with. Mutual support and good will. I can't expect friendliness, or even basic civility, out of a furious Leftist who is angry because s/he isn't winning anymore.

Yeah, tribalism has worked really well to improve the lives of people throughout the Middle East and Africa. :bsflag:

Tribalism is generally based upon an "honor" system in which people will kill to protect their concept of "honor". Hence, honor killings of rape victims and the slaughter or enslavement slaughter of "other" tribes are quite common in tribal societies.

Western Civilization moved from honor societies ones based on dignity under the rule of law. Instead of avenging to protect one's honor, the basic civil code is to rely upon the legal system for remedies agains actual crimes, and to shun, ignore or learn to live with just plain obnoxious people. That worked very well until Progs started the Neo-Tribalist Identifies Politics of the Permanent Chapped Asses.

Last edited:
Yeah, tribalism has worked really well to improve the lives of people throughout the Middle East and Africa.

Tribalism is generally based upon an "honor" system in which people will kill to protect their concept of "honor". Hence, honor killings of rape victims and the slaughter or enslavement slaughter of "other" tribes are quite common in tribal societies.

Western Civilization moved from honor societies ones based on dignity under the rule of law. Instead of avenging to protect one's honor, the basic civil code is to rely upon the legal system for remedies agains actual crimes, and to shun, ignore or learn to live with just plain obnoxious people. That worked very well until Progs started the Neo-Tribalist Identifies Politics of the Permanent Chapped Asses.

I don't know what all that capitalized stuff means, but tribalism is a word now used in America to mean the dividing up of the population into various identity groups. There are at least three, conservative, leftists, and blacks --- probably more. Muslims, Hispanics, and Christian fundamentalists are probably three more. Tribalism here doesn't have anything to do with Africa. It's word found in a lot of book titles now, since the election. As I say, I think it's better in a rapidly disintegrating society, like the one we are in, not to pretend everything is just fine when it isn't, and at least stick closer to one's identity group and avoid enemies.

Yeah, tribalism has worked really well to improve the lives of people throughout the Middle East and Africa.

I don't know what all that capitalized stuff means, but tribalism is a word now used in America to mean the dividing up of the population into various identity groups. There are at least three, conservative, leftists, and blacks --- probably more. Muslims, Hispanics, and Christian fundamentalists are probably three more. Tribalism here doesn't have anything to do with Africa. It's word found in a lot of book titles now, since the election. As I say, I think it's better in a rapidly disintegrating society, like the one we are in, not to pretend everything is just fine when it isn't, and at least stick closer to one's identity group and avoid enemies.

Tribalism is a destructive and polarizing force being used to tear apart our country by those who wish to impose Neo-Feudalism. Buying into their tactics makes you a tool of their agenda.

Kids do that.

And the drum-beating, chanting "elder"? What did he act like? Who was more admirable in their actions, the child or the 64-yr-old "elder"?

The elder.
Why do you consider the elder more admirable?

because he didn’t act like an ass.
Really? And the child did act like an ass? Confronted by an ass, pounding a skin drum, the stick inches from his face, chanting incomprehensible nonsense, inches from his face? How does an elderly man accosting a child make him more admirable? I always thought that picking on children was somewhat...bullying?

Kids do that.

I am not a Trump guy, that has nothing to do with the subject matter and it provides you no excuse for your complete dishonesty on the subject

Seems like the trump guys—running over people and mailing bombs to liberals—who have issues with hatred.
If you think that is a dishonest assessment….I don’t know what to tell you
Cite incidents when "trump guys" mailed bombs to liberals.

We didn’t have people in red hats mailing bombs to people before Trump got there. He seems to program others to hate with a passion.
Again, cite specific, verifiable incidents when people in red hats mailed bombs.

Kids do that.

Standing up politely to a racist bully makes one an ass?

In what world of stupid would that be?

Ours
The full video shows the kids handling all the racist abuse and homophobic insults thrown at them with remarkable aplomb considering they were children being attacked by adults.

It then shows an aggressive adult bully wading into their midst with an unclear purpose . The bully first set upon a girl who was frightened and turned away, and then he came up to a boy beating his fucking drum as a weapon just inches from the boys face. All the kid did in response to the bullying was to smile.

Afterwords the bully completely lied to the media about what happened, lied about his intent, lied about his supposed Vietnam experience and lied about everything else.

It seems profoundly odd to me how anybody could cling so fiercely to their dogma as to STILL insist that it is the lies that are actually the truth and that the truth is actually the lie.

What motivates you to do that? Why do you consider smiling as the bad behavior rather than the weaponization of one's ethnicity to bully minors and to lie completely about what occurred?

Yeah, and 80 year old native American beating a drum is very menacing….lol.

And other videos show the group of hat boys yelling at women passing by.

Weaponizing ones’ ethnicity? LOL. Man…that’s funny.
----------------------------------------------more lying from YOU eh Candy . Old refrigerator veteran 'marine' is 63 and YOU know that as you continue lying Candy !!
Candycorn is either a deluded product of the so-called modern education system or a mental case who cannot get past her (extremely toxic) case of TDS. Hilly didn't win, although anointed to do so.

We didn’t have people in red hats mailing bombs to people before Trump got there. He seems to program others to hate with a passion.
you still don't. But we do have liberal children advocating for the removal of a natural right.

Remember him?

5c1ff7ee01c0ea0df2307c32-750-562.jpg

What was it you clowns were saying about being mean to children? Yeah....

Not sure what your point is…
But to reset.
The kids with the red hats acted like an ass
Kids do that.
We really need 80 threads on this?
How, specifically, did the children act like asses. PS: I recommend you view the entire video available.

The full video shows the kids handling all the racist abuse and homophobic insults thrown at them with remarkable aplomb considering they were children being attacked by adults.

It then shows an aggressive adult bully wading into their midst with an unclear purpose . The bully first set upon a girl who was frightened and turned away, and then he came up to a boy beating his fucking drum as a weapon just inches from the boys face. All the kid did in response to the bullying was to smile.

Afterwords the bully completely lied to the media about what happened, lied about his intent, lied about his supposed Vietnam experience and lied about everything else.

It seems profoundly odd to me how anybody could cling so fiercely to their dogma as to STILL insist that it is the lies that are actually the truth and that the truth is actually the lie.

What motivates you to do that? Why do you consider smiling as the bad behavior rather than the weaponization of one's ethnicity to bully minors and to lie completely about what occurred?

----------------------------------------------more lying from YOU eh Candy . Old refrigerator veteran 'marine' is 63 and YOU know that as you continue lying Candy !!

Wow, I missed his age by 17 years. You got me! LOL
--------------------------------------- Your dishonest and lying spin didn't go unnoticed is all it is . The punk indian 'veteran' refrigerator mechanic is younger than me Candy .

You’re probably not much of a threat either.

You guys have really gone around the bend on this one.
How so?

I have seen and heard much coverage of the incident this last weekend on the National Mall. I have heard an account, from a trusted source, of the entirety of the available video footage.

How rightwingers have attacked Parkland students with lies, hoaxes ...

https://www.theguardian.com/.../emma-gonzalez-david-hogg-attacks-rightwing-constitut...

Mar 26, 2018 - How rightwingers have attacked Parkland students with lies, hoaxes and ... attempted to push conservative buttons with high impact visuals.
------------------------------------ and the thread is about the Covington Catholic kids that were attacked by an old , lying drum beating 'indian' at the Lincoln Memorial just a few days ago . Course , you can change topics if you like AnyName .
And they were attacked solely based on their choice of headgear with a specific logo...oh, and they were white.

How rightwingers have attacked Parkland students with lies, hoaxes ...

https://www.theguardian.com/.../emma-gonzalez-david-hogg-attacks-rightwing-constitut...

Mar 26, 2018 - How rightwingers have attacked Parkland students with lies, hoaxes and ... attempted to push conservative buttons with high impact visuals.
------------------------------------ and the thread is about the Covington Catholic kids that were attacked by an old , lying drum beating 'indian' at the Lincoln Memorial just a few days ago . Course , you can change topics if you like AnyName .

Funnier still….

I applaud all 3 sides for not resulting to the violence that often follows Trump supporters around; where ever they go.
Only because the President Trump mentally deranged haters attack them wherever they are. Self-defense is not a violent act.

I see you are not interested in honesty, but merely the gaslighting of minors to serve an agenda of hatred.

"I see you are not interested in honesty, but merely the gaslighting of minors to serve an agenda of hatred."

just like what conservatives did to the Parkland Kids.

edited-meister

The Parkland kids CHOSE to place themselves in the spot light. The Covington Kids did not. In addition, the degree of venom and pure hatred directed against the Covington kids is FAR greater than that of the Parkland. Goodness, gracious -- have any Hollywood producers fantasized in very gleeful fashion of shoving Parkland kids head first into a wood chipper? You are probably not old enough to have children, but if you did, can you imagine your horror as a parent seeing that crap merely because your child stood silently and smiled at an an adult aggressor?

edited-meister
Would you please quit using factual information...damned!

The ex-con excuse for a Native American aggressively approached the completely innocent group of children ....he first approached a girl.....she became frightened and ran from him...then he approached a student who simply stood there smiling at him as the agitator beat his drum in the kid's face attempting to frighten him as well.

Child abuse....no doubt about it.
If he truly intended to diffuse the situation between the black thugs and the white, Christian children, why did he not aggressively approach the black thugs? Oh, wait, the black thugs would have kicked his drum-beating, in-your-face ass. That damned white kid smirked at him.

The ex-con excuse for a Native American aggressively approached the completely innocent group of children ....he first approached a girl.....she became frightened and ran from him...then he approached a student who simply stood there smiling at him as the agitator beat his drum in the kid's face attempting to frighten him as well.

Child abuse....no doubt about it.
I wouldn't call it child abuse, but it is certainly repulsive behavior.

Those who defend it merely because the media told them the criminal in question is a " tribal elder" are repulsive individuals .
Being 'old' does not equate to being an 'elder'. Being an elder implies some wisdom. That asshole displayed no wisdom. He was a repulsive, aggressive asshole who chose to attack children.

Forum List

Back