Will you stand with me?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

oldsoul

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2015
Standing with Covington Kids
I have seen and heard much coverage of the incident this last weekend on the National Mall. I have heard an account, from a trusted source, of the entirety of the available video footage.

I stand with the Covington High School kids. Who will stand with me?

In a heartbeat.

These children and their families are the actual victims in all of this .

Can anybody imagine themselves as the parent of a kid having to see a Hollywood producer saying how much satisfaction it would give him to see the 16 year old fed head first into a woodchipper?

....and all for nothing more than applying passive resistance in the face of a lying piece of filth bully who uses his identity to intimidate kids.

The kid acted like an ass.

Kids do that.

Not sure why there are 70 threads on this topic.
Standing up politely to a racist bully makes one an ass?

In what world of stupid would that be?

Ours
The full video shows the kids handling all the racist abuse and homophobic insults thrown at them with remarkable aplomb considering they were children being attacked by adults.

It then shows an aggressive adult bully wading into their midst with an unclear purpose . The bully first set upon a girl who was frightened and turned away, and then he came up to a boy beating his fucking drum as a weapon just inches from the boys face. All the kid did in response to the bullying was to smile.

Afterwords the bully completely lied to the media about what happened, lied about his intent, lied about his supposed Vietnam experience and lied about everything else.

It seems profoundly odd to me how anybody could cling so fiercely to their dogma as to STILL insist that it is the lies that are actually the truth and that the truth is actually the lie.

What motivates you to do that? Why do you consider smiling as the bad behavior rather than the weaponization of one's ethnicity to bully minors and to lie completely about what occurred?

Kids do that.

Ours
The full video shows the kids handling all the racist abuse and homophobic insults thrown at them with remarkable aplomb considering they were children being attacked by adults.

It then shows an aggressive adult bully wading into their midst with an unclear purpose . The bully first set upon a girl who was frightened and turned away, and then he came up to a boy beating his fucking drum as a weapon just inches from the boys face. All the kid did in response to the bullying was to smile.

Afterwords the bully completely lied to the media about what happened, lied about his intent, lied about his supposed Vietnam experience and lied about everything else.

It seems profoundly odd to me how anybody could cling so fiercely to their dogma as to STILL insist that it is the lies that are actually the truth and that the truth is actually the lie.

What motivates you to do that? Why do you consider smiling as the bad behavior rather than the weaponization of one's ethnicity to bully minors and to lie completely about what occurred?

Yeah, and 80 year old native American beating a drum is very menacing….lol.

And other videos show the group of hat boys yelling at women passing by.

Weaponizing ones’ ethnicity? LOL. Man…that’s funny.

Kids do that.

Ours

I see you are not interested in honesty, but merely the gaslighting of minors to serve an agenda of hatred.

Kids do that.

Ours

I see you are not interested in honesty, but merely the gaslighting of minors to serve an agenda of hatred.

Ok. whatever.

Ours

Ok. whatever.
Whatever indeed.

You can continue to support an intentional lie all you want,but the truth of the matter is that THEY were the actual targets of the racial abuse, it was the 64 year old (you are lying when you said 80)who came after them, it was he who initiated content, it was he who beat his drum in the kids face as a provocation and it was he who completely lied about what actually happened

You can continue to lie all you want and you can continue to persecute a kid because of his race, but the facts are the facts.

Kids do that.

Because Democrats will never miss a chance to post piles and piles of racist crap about white people, especially children, that's why.
Big brother whips them up for their five minutes of hate more and more often these days.

They never fail in their conditioned response.

Kids do that.

Because Democrats will never miss a chance to post piles and piles of racist crap about white people, especially children, that's why.
Big brother whips them up for their five minutes of hate more and more often these days.

Yet it is the Trump guys who run over people in their car, mail bombs to people… LOL

Kids do that.

Yet it is the Trump guys who run over people in their car, mail bombs to people… LOL
I am not a Trump guy, that has nothing to do with the subject matter and it provides you no excuse for your complete dishonesty on the subject

Kids do that.

I am not a Trump guy, that has nothing to do with the subject matter and it provides you no excuse for your complete dishonesty on the subject
Dude, haters gotta hate. And candycane hates the President with a passion.

Forum List

Back