CDZ I need a Hebrew Translation check

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Calvin in his commentary claims that the man of sorrow will change time means he will do so I thought it might make a good series.

Calvin in his commentary claims that the man of sorrow will change time means he will do so I thought it might make a good series.

I don't believe Calvin has ever been translated into Hebrew...

5166KJrt3xL._AC_UL320_SR244,320_.jpg

I don't discuss the specifics of my faith with those outside my faith because it would be pointless.

You only argue specifics if you're looking to change someone's mind and I certainly don't want to change yours. I want you to go on believing exactly what you've always believed.

Let's just say that it's a certainty that my interpretation, guided by the commentaries of Rashi and other Jewish sages, will be very different than yours.

Daniel 7: 25

Daniel is really in two parts, Ch.1-6 and Ch. 7-12, the latter being the Apocalyptic parts of the book, and written a lot later, in the Maccabees era. Chapter 7 is written in Aramaic, actually. I'll look it up, but I think I'm close here.

Daniel 7: 25

Daniel is really in two parts, Ch.1-6 and Ch. 7-12, the latter being the Apocalyptic parts of the book, and written a lot later, in the Maccabees era. Chapter 7 is written in Aramaic, actually. I'll look it up, but I think I'm close here.

Chapters 2:14 through 7:28 are in Aramaic; the Maccabees era is disputed by some. Revelations 13:6 and 13:7 tie into that passage, as do several more passages in Daniel. There is a lot of dualism in the apocalyptic stuff, so good luck with finding them all. Daniel 2:21 would be a start.

Get a study bible and a Concordance; they're cheap at Half Price and on Amazon.

Forum List

Back