For just 10 cents a day

41cjdw.gif

Post​

See new posts

Conversation​

TonemanLives 🇺🇸🇮🇹

@TonemanLives

For all of those who deem Trumps outbursts in Court as immature and not presidential, I have something to add to that statement. Donald Trump saw firsthand what Obama was doing to our country and felt it his moral duty to jump into the Presidential race all “ To Make America Great Again” all to keep the American dream alive, all while fighting the Evil Empire all for the American people. This is probably the first president in history, who came into the White House, and left with over a billion less than when he started. It was never about the money, it was always about the American people. As for his courtroom behavior? How the fuck would you feel if You were never arrested in your life and now the entire Govt is looking to put you away forever. Did I mention while running for President? I am damn proud of this man. He knows it will all go away if he drops out of the race. But this is Donald Trump. A street fighter. A man willing to risk it all to save a Country he loves and save it from the clutches of Evil. He is risking it all for us. He loves the country and the people within, and that Trumps everything they are throwing at him. Trump believes in God and knows in his heart to keep fighting the fight and God will do his work. This is Good versus Evil, and as long as you have faith, as long as you believe, Good will win at Trump will once again rise as our leader and great President. And I will leave by saying this, I don’t give a rats ass what he has ever said or tweeted, I only care about paying under $2 a gallon for gas, able to support my family and having closed borders and a secure America. Being able to take care of my family and putting them first above all is I care about. All that other bullshit is strictly Politics and we all know Trump is no Politician. He is and will always be a concerned citizen who will always look out for Americas interests first. That is all We The People have ever wanted, a leader who doesn’t owe anyone a Damn thing for his rightly spot in the Oval Office. A person who strictly Governs with Americas best interest at heart is who we need for President. We need Donald J Trump and America knows it. My two cents

4:56 AM · Apr 27, 2024
·
Views

Basically Joe's dog was a serial killer because he attacked plenty of people. The dog was also likely a serial rapist like Biden. :)

Wow.

DNC internal polling must have found out that if she is added to the ticket, it really helps Trump.

. . .hmmm. . . this is the most stoopid and transparent attack.

Total straw man.

I can guarantee you, Fauci is responsible for the torture and death of far more innocent puppies, the Noem ever was, and he is the hero to NPCs.
iu

So really? Stahp already.. You don't care. You have been told by those who give the orders, you need to find something, anything, to kill this move apparently.

Biden’s WH dog had to be put down because it bit Secret Service Agents for allowing Joe to try to fuck it in the showers
Actually, even though the dog bit SS agents it wasn’t put down but given away but when do you retards ever let facts get in the way of a good story? :itsok:

B. Hussein O eats dog meat, and Sleepy Joe has been to his place many times. Hard to believe that Puppy Lo Mein was never on the menu during those visits.

Yeah. We Democratics just approve of the wholesale slaughter of preborn innocent helpless human beings since “convenience” is a right.

It’s right there in Penumbra Clauses.
<sob>But…. But……What about Abortion?

Forum List

Back