Who is Responsible for Fatherless Black Families?

I disagree. I would agree that your argument may have been valid 50 years ago. If you count only the time since Civil Rights laws were enacted in the 60s you've still got close to 50 years.

No, Chad is correct, the social order we have in America of black over white socially and economically was established during the time of slavery. It wasn't until at the very earliest, the late 1960s to mid 1970s that blacks started to make *SOME* gains, equality did just start the very moment so called "Civil Rights Acts"were passed, thats what you fail to realize with your dumb argument. The Civil Rights Movement wasn't enacting new laws and acts for blacks, it was about enforcing what was already written in the Constitution almost 200 years earlier. In that regard, America was was well over close to 200 years past due on enforcing equality under the Constitution for blacks. Slavery first and then Jim Crow legislation, designed for the benefit of whites delayed equality and almost 40 years of affirmative action isn't going to right wrongs that have existed hundreds of years.

I'd just have to ask for those you think aren't being given a fair shake when legally they get more than a fair shake ... what are they waiting on?

Who are these people that are legally being given more than a fair shake? Where is the damn evidence?

Keep going, you could be onto something. No, I'm not being sarcastic, keep going, keep thinking and keep digging for the root causes.

Wait... you're not going to tell us that these "root causes" are racist whites, are you?

indeed it is the man....the justice system...the CIA and its cocaine cartel... the corporate media the education system ...these other races did not thrive for millions of years by being neglectful parents..passing on their neglectful parent gene...this does not however negate the responsibility of the individual or community to overcome this diversity

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf1QcHs4vGY]YouTube - Dead Prez They School[/ame]

Has everything been fixed?

You do not make someone equal by making them more than equal.

If you are implying that affirmative action is making blacks more than equal to whites please cite statistics that prove this, not your distorted view of what affirmative is. The fact and reality is that whites are still more than equal socially and economically than African Americans.Perception and reality are two different things, hasn't the military taught you that? Your view isn't backed by reality, period.

Yo do not engender harmony by forcing unjust rules and laws on others, or did you all miss that part when the whites were doing?

You do not engender harmony by enforcing status quo white male privilege entitlement and discriminatory laws and rules on others while simultaneously labelling it as colorblind consideration based on merit, or are you still blind to the fact that this is what is truly happening here/

Special treatment is special treatment, no matter the excuse given for it.

Which is what crybaby white males like you want for whites, despite being deaf dumb and blind to fact that you merely wish to maintain and uphold something that already exists, special treatment......for whites, specifically white males. If affirmative action didn't exist and minorities were not getting even s small portion of the great big American pie, would you be making the same argument in reverse for minorities who are not[and still are not, which is reality] getting a fair shake?

Really? So if two black parents are set to have a child, you expect it to be white?

That's crazy talk, man.

But really, if race doesn't exist, how can someone be "racist"? Why don't we get rid of affirmative, civil rights, etc.?

I’m not a racist. The racist laws were needed to help heal injustices done in the past and help races that were discriminated against catch up to a degree. I think that we are in agreement that such laws should be removed now.

everyone talks about affirmative action being removed because they feel things have been even out equally, please cite statistics that back this up and not distorted perceptions. When whites give up their whiteness and the privilege that comes with being such in America, then we can talk about eliminating affirmative action. its amazing how some whites are still deaf, dumb, blind and in the dark to the fact that being white in America is a privileged position whether they chose to be a part of it or not.

HA!

go figure.. our local baby daddy felt the urge to defend his "find em, fuck em and flee" culture.

:lol:

I bet that the entire black population in America would drop to 8% if there were no welfare to raise bastards with missing black fathers.

Really? So if two black parents are set to have a child, you expect it to be white?

That's crazy talk, man.

But really, if race doesn't exist, how can someone be "racist"? Why don't we get rid of affirmative, civil rights, etc.?

I’m not a racist. The racist laws were needed to help heal injustices done in the past and help races that were discriminated against catch up to a degree. I think that we are in agreement that such laws should be removed now.

everyone talks about affirmative action being removed because they feel things have been even out equally, please cite statistics that back this up and not distorted perceptions. When whites give up their whiteness and the privilege that comes with being such in America, then we can talk about eliminating affirmative action. its amazing how some whites are still deaf, dumb, blind and in the dark to the fact that being white in America is a privileged position whether they chose to be a part of it or not.

I'll agree with most of what you said, BUT, it is also time for you guys to do for yourself. No more excuses. If it sucks being black in Mississippi, move to Atlanta. Make Detroit better for yourselves. Clean up Watts, Compton, S. Central. Start raising your kids. If you get rich, invest in the black community. If you get out of poverty, stay in the black neighborhood so it benefits from your success.

You're not going to stop all racist business owners from descrimating. Just like black bosses/business owners only hire black people.

And black people need to stop worshiping thuggary and ghetto life. Tu Pac is cool, but he was also a drug dealing criminal. Don't flash gang signs.

I'll agree with most of what you said, BUT, it is also time for you guys to do for yourself.

We have been doing for ourselves, most of us do in fact, how people somehow think otherwise is amazing. Coincidentally, are all whites doing for themselves or do a good percentage rely on rich mommy and daddy to bail them out?

No more excuses. If it sucks being black in Mississippi, move to Atlanta.

Mr Bass loves Mississippi and will never leave this place. Atlanta is a great place also, its wonderful to see so many of the Bass' people there making it. a lot of blacks move to Atlanta because of this.

Make Detroit better for yourselves. Clean up Watts, Compton, S. Central.

People there can only do so much to clean up those places.

Start raising your kids.
We do raise our kids for information and there's no proof to suggest otherwise, just because a father isn't directly living with their kids doesn't mean they not active in the lives of their children.

And black people need to stop worshiping thuggary and ghetto life. Tu Pac is cool, but he was also a drug dealing criminal. Don't flash gang signs.

Black people are 40.1 million strong and not even a 5th of us are into thuggery and ghetto life, just another racist stereotype internalize by another stupid white liberal.

HA!

go figure.. our local baby daddy felt the urge to defend his "find em, fuck em and flee" culture.

That kind of culture is not indicative of the 40.1 million or so black people in America, pull your head out of your rectum and stop watching rap videos and so called "hood"movies.

I bet that the entire black population in America would drop to 8% if there were no welfare to raise bastards with missing black fathers.

Most black men assist in raising up there children and are active in their lives, are there some deadbeat black fathers? yes. Are they as prevalent as people believe? Hell no! There is no proof to back this except for some obscure statistic about unwed black mothers that faggots like you distort and twist out of proportion.

I'll agree with most of what you said, BUT, it is also time for you guys to do for yourself.

Start raising your kids.
We do raise our kids for information and there's no proof to suggest otherwise, just because a father isn't directly living with their kids doesn't mean they not active in the lives of their children.

Black people are 40.1 million strong and not even a 5th of us are into thuggery and ghetto life, just another racist stereotype internalize by another stupid white liberal.

No, "you people" are not doing enough. There are neighborhoods in Detroit where all it would take is some pride. Or do you want whitey to clean up block by block. And start turning in the criminals/gang members in your neighborhoods. My god. Have some respect! But no one gives a fuck. Or you think the cops are the bad guys. Well can you blame them? They see you as the eneny just like you see them.

Ever hear no one is going to love you unless you love yourself? Its time they start taking care of themselves and show whitey you have some pride.

Too many of your people are followers and not leaders. Every graduation I ever attended always had a lot of black women walking but no brotha's. Where are the brotha's?

And you DON"T raise your kids. If you aren't a part of their life Monday thru Sunday, they are in broken families. Do I need to go into the negatives of kids growing up in single parent homes?

I love how Chris Rock says black guys brag about shit they're suppose to do. "I take care of my kids", you're suppose to you dumb mother f'er. (chris rock's words, not mine).

Yes, if you are not DIRECTLY living with your kids, it makes a huge difference. They too will grow up and be the same way. Even with the best intentions you can not be as good as a father who is living with his kids.

Stupid white liberal? See Bass, I understand half the shit I said was ignorant. But do you realize half the shit I said was correct?

I understand that everything I said is debatable, or that there is a reason black men are the way they are. I'd agree with you more times than not. But you still aren't willing to admit that the black community has internal problems that only they can solve.

My god, if jews were put in your situation, they would have turned every ghetto into the pride of the country. They would have mastered business. The arabs come here and do well. The mexicans come here and work hard and achieve. But blacks continue to struggle. Why?

Last edited:
HA!

That kind of culture is not indicative of the 40.1 million or so black people in America, pull your head out of your rectum and stop watching rap videos and so called "hood"movies.

Most black men assist in raising up there children and are active in their lives, are there some deadbeat black fathers? yes. Are they as prevalent as people believe? Hell no! There is no proof to back this except for some obscure statistic about unwed black mothers that faggots like you distort and twist out of proportion.

I guarantee you that, percentage wise, there are more black men who are not raising their kids than there are whites.

And a larger percentage of whites who do not raise their kids are paying child support. I know a few black women who don't go after their baby daddy's because he aint got shit and they don't want the dad involved in raising the kid anyways.

So how many blacks aren't paying child support or raising their kids and the women don't complain because it isn't worth it. So the brothers aren't even showing up in the statistics. The numbers are probably off the charts. I know too many for this to just be my own personal prejudice/stereotype. No way. It is fact.

It may seem like whites are just as bad but remember, blacks only make up 15% of the population, and they are probably even with whites on this. Similar to how blacks are only 15% but make up 85% of the prison population. We can argue why, but you can't argue that the numbers aren't true.

I love picking on you because you pick on gays. I can't stand blacks that are anti gay. You should know better.

Half the shit I'm saying is just to pick on you, but half of it is truth. Stop making excuses Charles. It is not too much to ask a neighborhood to clean up their fucking messes and plant some flowers and cut your grass.

And it is not acceptable to have a child and not live with the god damn kid. This is where blacks are fucked in the head. You don't understand it is not ok to have a split home. I don't care if whitey does it. They have the luxury of being white. Do you? Then raise your fucking kids properly for god sakes. And if you do make a mistake, get a vasectomy so you don't have multiple baby mommas. Or is that too just a stereotype.

No, "you people" are not doing enough. There are neighborhoods in Detroit where all it would take is some pride. Or do you want whitey to clean up block by block. And start turning in the criminals/gang members in your neighborhoods. My god. Have some respect! But no one gives a fuck. Or you think the cops are the bad guys. Well can you blame them? They see you as the eneny just like you see them.

Ever hear no one is going to love you unless you love yourself? Its time they start taking care of themselves and show whitey you have some pride.

Too many of your people are followers and not leaders. Every graduation I ever attended always had a lot of black women walking but no brotha's. Where are the brotha's?

And you DON"T raise your kids. If you aren't a part of their life Monday thru Sunday, they are in broken families. Do I need to go into the negatives of kids growing up in single parent homes?

I love how Chris Rock says black guys brag about shit they're suppose to do. "I take of my kids", you're suppose to you dumb mother f'er. (chris rock's words, not mine).

Yes, if you are not DIRECTLY living with your kids, it makes a huge difference. They too will grow up and be the same way. Even with the best intentions you can not be as good as a father who is living with his kids.

Stupid white liberal? See Bass, I understand half the shit I said was ignorant. But do you realize half the shit I said was correct?

I understand that everything I said is debatable, or that there is a reason black men are the way they are. I'd agree with you more times than not. But you still aren't willing to admit that the black community has internal problems that only they can solve.

My god, if jews were put in your situation, they would have turned every ghetto into the pride of the country. They would have mastered business. The arabs come here and do well. The mexicans come here and work hard and achieve. But blacks continue to struggle. Why?

Well stated.

I love how Chris Rock says black guys brag about shit they're suppose to do. "I take of my kids", you're suppose to you dumb mother f'er. (chris rock's words, not mine).

Well stated.

As a liberal, I see where charles is coming from, but I also see as a white man that charles isn't accepting responsibility for his peoples flaws.

Same with jews and their position on Israel. I agree all day long with my jewish friends on USMB, and then we bring up Israel or Iraq and that's when we part ways. So they are bias too. Or look at Lieberman. He's a liberal, but broke from the Dems because of Iraq/Isreal. Who does he serve, Connecticut or Israel? Sure seems like Isreal to me.

Unless Connecticut has a huge jewish population? I couldn't find that.

No, "you people" are not doing enough.
yes we are, how many inner city neighborhoods and people do you actually associate with? Unless you are there amongst and interacting with the masses, your jackass is unqualified to make assumptions about what really goes on. The Bass has been there and frequently interacts and associates with such people

There are neighborhoods in Detroit where all it would take is some pride. Or do you want whitey to clean up block by block.

It takes money and resources to clean up these places, things that low income people and minorities have very little access to, not to mention the redlining that banks practice that systematically deny loans to people who wish to own and repair property in low income areas

And start turning in the criminals/gang members in your neighborhoods. My god. Have some respect!

problem with that is, the police are not providing people with enough protection from violence and retaliation from those who would do them harm, but there is a high level of cooperation with police to bring in criminals.

But no one gives a fuck. Or you think the cops are the bad guys. Well can you blame them? They see you as the eneny just like you see them.

With the way how police have treated blacks historically, how can you blame those people for having distrust of the police when they treat you people in an occupied territory?

Jackass, the best case scenario is for kids to be in a two parent household, but of course that doesn't always work out that way. If a father pays child support and spends time with his children and is there for them whenever they need to talk about anything they are raising their children and not being deadbeat dads, end of story, thats what parenting is all about. Go into the negatives all you like, as long as a father is doing those things he is raising his kids and just because someone is living in the same household with their children and mother doesn't mean they're automatically being good fathers. Dysfunctional two-parent homes are worse that single parent homes where the father of the children are very active in their children's lives.

The best case scenario doesn't always workout, but who's to say the fault lies solely on the fathers for not being there? If a husband and wife are in an abusive relationship an or cannot otherwise get along, its best that they break apart both be there for their children. Again, as long as a father is active in their child's life, financially supportive and spends time with the child they are *NOT* deadbeats and its not soley their fault for not being together with the mother of their children.

For your education since you're too damn stupid and ignorant about what really goes on with black fathers and their children and how they view them, here's a link to an interview that features a woman who actually went into those low income neighborhoods and talked to these fathers.

The myth of the deadbeat dad | Salon Books

Sealy, why should blacks not be anti-gay?

Because they were discriminated for bullshit reasons too. And so they should know better. Blacks can't marry whites because blacks aren't human. Remember that argument? Whites were even able to quote the bible for why blacks and whites shouldn't marry, just like gay bashers today can.

Their position on gays makes me feel less sorry for them too. If they want their liberal friends to abandon them, then fine, we can do that. I don't give a fuck if they are no better than the racists I've been arguing with. It tells me that blacks would discriminate too if they were in the majority. In fact, I already believe that would be the case.

They don't realize that they would not be as well off today if it weren't for us liberals who argued with the racist americans.

Also, Jesus never said anything about gays. That was put in the bible by the men who wrote the bible.

Jesus did warn about other sins though. Sins us straight people commit all the time. Yet we aren't caught up on lying or stealing or adultry. We're caught up on gay sex. This is just another wedge issue. And the conservatives are pretty smart. Look how many stupid brainwashed black people are anti gay. Probably anti stem cell and gay marriage and anti abortion too. Soon the GOP will have all the ignorant conservative anti gay black vote, just like they got the dumb white racist vote.

yes we are, how many inner city neighborhoods and people do you actually associate with? Unless you are there amongst and interacting with the masses, your jackass is unqualified to make assumptions about what really goes on. The Bass has been there and frequently interacts and associates with such people

There are neighborhoods in Detroit where all it would take is some pride. Or do you want whitey to clean up block by block.

It takes money and resources to clean up these places, things that low income people and minorities have very little access to, not to mention the redlining that banks practice that systematically deny loans to people who wish to own and repair property in low income areas

problem with that is, the police are not providing people with enough protection from violence and retaliation from those who would do them harm, but there is a high level of cooperation with police to bring in criminals.

With the way how police have treated blacks historically, how can you blame those people for having distrust of the police when they treat you people in an occupied territory?

Jackass, the best case scenario is for kids to be in a two parent household, but of course that doesn't always work out that way. If a father pays child support and spends time with his children and is there for them whenever they need to talk about anything they are raising their children and not being deadbeat dads, end of story, thats what parenting is all about. Go into the negatives all you like, as long as a father is doing those things he is raising his kids and just because someone is living in the same household with their children and mother doesn't mean they're automatically being good fathers. Dysfunctional two-parent homes are worse that single parent homes where the father of the children are very active in their children's lives.

The best case scenario doesn't always workout, but who's to say the fault lies solely on the fathers for not being there? If a husband and wife are in an abusive relationship an or cannot otherwise get along, its best that they break apart both be there for their children. Again, as long as a father is active in their child's life, financially supportive and spends time with the child they are *NOT* deadbeats and its not soley their fault for not being together with the mother of their children.

For your education since you're too damn stupid and ignorant about what really goes on with black fathers and their children and how they view them, here's a link to an interview that features a woman who actually went into those low income neighborhoods and talked to these fathers.

Let me answer the first one. Not only did I date 2 different black girls in the hood, my grandma still lives in the all black neighborhood I grew up in. Many of the kids I grew up with have kids out of wedlock. A sad percentage.

So I still visit my hood regularly.

AND, I work with blacks who confirm the stereotypes. Plus remember, you only make up 15% of the population, so of course I'm not going to know as many blacks as I do whites, but of the blacks I know, too many of them are the stereotype.

And now blacks are moving out to my community and a very HUGE percentage of them seem to meet the criteria. They all seem to have kids out of wedlock. Have warrents, 3 black guys I know all sell drugs. Now isn't that something? 3 of the 4 black guys who moved to my area that I have befriended all sell drugs. Of course I'm a customer, so I'm not judging them, but I'm sure the whites in my area are. LOL.

HA!

CLEARLY, not enough black men are a part of their kids' lives to avoid the kind of cultural shit you are busy blaming whites for. Pretending that bastard fatherhood is not rife in American black culture is just silly. numbers don't lie, ******, I don't care WHAT excuse you want to avoid reality with.

Go take some advice from Bill Cosby, you fucking welfare monkey.

ps, i'm not the one watching gangsta movies and getting caught up in thug life, homey.. It's too bad your last few generations idolize tupac more than they do King. But, to be honest, not all that surprising anyway.

tupacspit.jpg

My dad and I were in my grandma's back yard last night when Paul, my grandma's neighbor came home from a bike ride. He said he was bored from retirement. He worked 2 jobs. Ford and he was a teacher. Worked Ford Graveyard shift and then taught during the day. WTF!!!

And his house in Detroit is only worth a percentage of what homes are worth in the suburbs. What the fuck is he doing with his money? And he's retired, so he's got time and money to fix that back yard. Its a dumb/junk yard.

But really, thats the only thing I can say negative about this family. They were/are great neighbors. The couple stayed together.

Oh yea, but both their kids had babies out of wedlock. Black people must think its cool to have baby's momma's or something.

Or, the condoms are too tight for the mandingo. LOL. JK.

HA!

CLEARLY, not enough black men are a part of their kids' lives to avoid the kind of cultural shit you are busy blaming whites for. Pretending that bastard fatherhood is not rife in American black culture is just silly. numbers don't lie, ******, I don't care WHAT excuse you want to avoid reality with.

Go take some advice from Bill Cosby, you fucking welfare monkey.

ps, i'm not the one watching gangsta movies and getting caught up in thug life, homey.. It's too bad your last few generations idolize tupac more than they do King. But, to be honest, not all that surprising anyway.

tupacspit.jpg

Why would you use the N word? That's crossing the line. You're an asshole. I'd start talking shit about your fam. but its against the rules.

[

I guarantee you that, percentage wise, there are more black men who are not raising their kids than there are whites.

Please post proof or shut the hell up. And once again, just because a father and mother are not together does *NOT* mean that the fathers are not assisting and helping to raise their children.

And a larger percentage of whites who do not raise their kids are paying child support.

Proof, or are you just pulling figures and wild estimations out of your ass based on stereotypes? A true fact is that of all racial groups, black fathers are more likely to have extended contact with their children when they are not living with the mothers of their children, just because someone pays child support doesn't mean they are being'fathers, they're being daddies. Spending time and being with the children is more important than any cash support.

So how many blacks aren't paying child support or raising their kids and the women don't complain because it isn't worth it. So the brothers aren't even showing up in the statistics. The numbers are probably off the charts. I know too many for this to just be my own personal prejudice/stereotype. No way. It is fact.

The bass knows of many who do pay their child support and knows some who don't, whats the point? Your thinking doesn't represent all black fathers, how many black fathers as opposed to mothers have you spoken with? there's always two sides to everything and as of yet no one has taken the time to talk to these black fathers, ie, the white racist crackers who perpetuate the myth of deadbeat black fathers and the Uncle Toms who follow suit.

It may seem like whites are just as bad but remember, blacks only make up 15% of the population, and they are probably even with whites on this.
the actual number of white single parents have risen while the percentage of black mothers has decreased, care to explain that?

Similar to how blacks are only 15% but make up 85% of the prison population. We can argue why, but you can't argue that the numbers aren't true.

Maybe because of discriminatory sentencing and the fact that a lot of these imprisoned blacks don't have access to good lawyers and often receive longer and more harsher sentences than whites?

I love picking on you because you pick on gays. I can't stand blacks that are anti gay. You should know better.

Mr Bass doesn't hate gays you jackass, as Christian he just will not condone gay sex acts and behavior, whats acceptable to men in society isn't acceptable to God, God don't change for man, man needs to change for God.

And it is not acceptable to have a child and not live with the god damn kid.

Repeat jackass, the reality is that a two parent household is the most ideal situation, but often it doesn't work out that way, sometimes the ideal is not possible. Whether its acceptable is debatable, if two parents cannot get along and are abusive that can be more damaging for the child, but if they split up and assist each other is raising their kids thats even better.

This is where blacks are fucked in the head

This is not a "black"thing jackass, its simple reality that couples do not always get along and its senseless to put kids through hell just to fulfill what society says is the ideal.

? Then raise your fucking kids properly for god sakes. And if you do make a mistake, get a vasectomy so you don't have multiple baby mommas. Or is that too just a stereotype.

jackass, as long as a father pays child support, spends time with their children and is there for them they are properly raising their children.

Forum List

Back