Who is Responsible for Fatherless Black Families?

I'm responding in kind. If you can't handle it then maybe you should go ahead and post over in the cotton candy section.

LOL. I can take it, but its not right. You wouldn't say it to his face. Pussy. LOL.

you don't know me well enough to make that assumption. Not only would I say it to his face but then i'd kick the dogshit out of him for not knowing his place.

:eusa_angel:

Would you or tell your black boss all of the things you say about blacks in this forum?

Where was your BLACK CULTURE in each of THESE occasions? Trust me, spot, I have more examples of no snitch black culture than you have individual circumstances meant to blame whitey..

'No snitching' code under fire
'If you witness a murder, you should tell somebody'
'No snitching' code under fire

No Snitch, No Justice
Creg Johnson: No Snitch, No Justice - NC Wanted

'No Snitching' Messages Pervade Justice System
'No Snitching' Messages Pervade Justice System : NPR

ANYONE want to guess the color of the skin who THIS article is directed at?

Snop snitchin and no snitch - THE GANG LINE:
Stop snitchin and no snitch. Learn about Stop snitchin and the no snitch code.

:rofl:

Who blamed whitey in that link posted? The blame was on the police for not protecting the family of that witness, they failed to do their job idiot. The whole "Stop Snitching"thing has more to do with witness intimidation and fear of violence than anything else.

FEAR OF VIOLENCE FROM WHOME?

hey, thanks for pwning yourself, dude. It's not the cop's fault because you've embedded into your own culture some silly fucking blame everyone but ourselves agenda.

Hey, i hear diabetes and aids is just a rumor too. Hope you have your virgin hymen cure handy.

Hey Sho-faggot, explain this stat:

Since 1990, births have declined among African-American teens and risen among white teens, who comprise two-thirds of teen mothers.

Single-Parent Families - Demographic Trends

Yea, well black kids don't need the extra grief of a broken home. Clearly you are belittling a major problem that the black community has. White kids from broken homes have it easier than black kids do. They go to better schools and they don't have gangs to give them what daddy is not. And they are able to interview with white employers who don't descriminate against them. If I were a black father, I wouldn't want to be there for my kid. Part time aint enough, whether you are black or white.

And no matter what you say, its not good to have daddy living somewhere else.

If you look deep enough into these kids lives, you'd see they don't have the parental supervision. Mom is either working or trying to find a man, and dad is off knocking up other baby mommas. So the kids get into selling drugs, get into gangs or knock girls up because their parents aren't home at night so they have a place to fuck.

Anyways, the same problem the black American community has is the same problem we see in Africa. Don't blacks get aids more often than whites? So they aren't wearing protection. I understand it is because they don't have any money and if you are broke, the only thing to really do for fun is fuck.

the point still remains that as long as a child's father pays child support and is active is their lives the child is not doomed to a bad life, period. two parent homes are only better in the conomic sense when both parents are earning.

LOL. I can take it, but its not right. You wouldn't say it to his face. Pussy. LOL.

you don't know me well enough to make that assumption. Not only would I say it to his face but then i'd kick the dogshit out of him for not knowing his place.

Would you or tell your black boss all of the things you say about blacks in this forum?

You do not reflect my boss in the slightest. I respect him because he's not busy screaming about whitey when the rain is wet. Although black, HE is not a ****** by any means. You forget, these people agree with me about people like you.

No! But I would not cross the line and call you jigabu or the n word. That's horrible!

Shogun is clearly craving to have his trollish alter ego fed, but Mr Bass will not be feeding him, since he fails to post facts and figures to back his stupid claims the Bass is banning Shogun's posts from being viewable.

Since 1990, births have declined among African-American teens and risen among white teens, who comprise two-thirds of teen mothers.

Yea, well black kids don't need the extra grief of a broken home. Clearly you are belittling a major problem that the black community has. White kids from broken homes have it easier than black kids do. They go to better schools and they don't have gangs to give them what daddy is not. And they are able to interview with white employers who don't descriminate against them. If I were a black father, I wouldn't want to be there for my kid. Part time aint enough, whether you are black or white.

If you look deep enough into these kids lives, you'd see they don't have the parental supervision. Mom is either working or trying to find a man, and dad is off knocking up other baby mommas. So the kids get into selling drugs, get into gangs or knock girls up because their parents aren't home at night so they have a place to fuck.

Anyways, the same problem the black American community has is the same problem we see in Africa. Don't blacks get aids more often than whites? So they aren't wearing protection. I understand it is because they don't have any money and if you are broke, the only thing to really do for fun is fuck.

the point still remains that as long as a child's father pays child support and is active is their lives the child is not doomed to a bad life, period. two parent homes are only better in the conomic sense when both parents are earning.

you are rationalizing now. "in the childs life" is no measure worth considering. If you are a deadbeat motherfucker who treats your baby mamma like a fuck buddy then don't be shocked when he grows up to act the same way. I don't care HOW many occasional 20s you throw at the mother and child. "a bad life" is no measure either. Hell, compared to Africa our ghetto cutlure is "not a bad life" But, thats not how you are comparing white and black culture, now is it.

Your last sentence is an example of how fucking asinine your capitulation really is.

And these out of wedlock births are supposed to prove what, that black men are deadbeat dads?

yes, in fact. YOU asked for evidence and I provided it to you. I'm sorry I could 't find it on a site you respect like blackplanet.

:thup:

No this isn't evidence jackass, as along as a father is paying child support and involved in his children's life he is not a deadbeat and the fact remains that black fathers are the ones most likely to have sustained long term contact with their children of all racial groups. You have shown no evidence that most of even a majority of black fathers are deadbeats, you just posted out of wedlock birth stats that don't say anything about deadbeat dads.

The point still remains that if a child grows up without a father, or with a part time father, they too are not doomed to a bad life. Look at the trench coat mafia kids. Kliebold and Harris. They had two parents. Doesn't mean everything.

But statistically, having a dad in the home is best. And if you don't have a dad at home, having a dad that at least participates is better than not. But, it is best to have a full time dad who the child lives with.

You are kidding yourself by saying that a two parent home is ONLY better because of economics. There are soooo many other benefits to having both parents in the home. Kids don't see mommy dating a bunch of different guys. Kids learn family values and monogomy. You don't break up the kids home. That's traumatizing for a child. Don't kid yourself and think that experience doesn't affect them. Or explaining to their friends why daddy doesn't live at home. I could go on and on.

Yea, assuming they aren't assholes to each other. You don't want a kid growing up with that. But nothing beats a healthy couple raising their kids together.

Let me guess, you are a single dad. :lol: I love it! You have a baby momma and that's why you defend this. Or, you came from a broken home. Which is it?

No! But I would not cross the line and call you jigabu or the n word. That's horrible!

words are words, bobo. If the n word were so horrible you'd not hear it used as every other word in any given rap single. Notice, he doesn't hesitate using fag, homo, cracker honkey, etc.. so, clearly, the bass knows how to use abrasive verbiage. If he can call someone a fag then he can be called a ******. easy.

And these out of wedlock births are supposed to prove what, that black men are deadbeat dads?

yes, in fact. YOU asked for evidence and I provided it to you. I'm sorry I could 't find it on a site you respect like blackplanet.

No this isn't evidence jackass, as along as a father is paying child support and involved in his children's life he is not a deadbeat and the fact remains that black fathers are the ones most likely to have sustained long term contact with their children of all racial groups. You have shown no evidence that most of even a majority of black fathers are deadbeats, you just posted out of wedlock birth stats that don't say anything about deadbeat dads.

And you are downplaying the problem with "out of wedlock" dads. Why? Are you one or did you come from a broken family?

Shogun is clearly craving to have his trollish alter ego fed, but Mr Bass will not be feeding him, since he fails to post facts and figures to back his stupid claims the Bass is banning Shogun's posts from being viewable.

HA!

Look what happens when the token negro is confronted with statistics from the CDC!

poor, ignorant negro....

I WIN!

No, I'm afraid it IS evidence that illustrates how black culture is crippled by it's own standards. It doesn't shock me that you'd try to baselessly deny as much and then hide behind user block.

typical, really.

words are words, bobo. If the n word were so horrible you'd not hear it used as every other word in any given rap single. Notice, he doesn't hesitate using fag, homo, cracker honkey, etc.. so, clearly, the bass knows how to use abrasive verbiage. If he can call someone a fag then he can be called a ******. easy.

I tend to agree that if a black called me a pussy little bitch, I should be able to use whatever words I think are going to get him equally as angry. And I can only think of one for sure word that would get them angry.

But did the Bass say anything to justify you talking to him like that? You sound like a red neck southern hillbilly KKK asshole. Are you?

I doubt the blacks you work with would agree with your views nor do I think you know their real views on things. They probably agree with Bass more than you think, and they just don't tell you because they know how you think.
They don't want a burning cross on their lawn tomorrow.

PS. Nigga is different than what you are saying.

The point still remains that if a child grows up without a father, or with a part time father, they too are not doomed to a bad life. Look at the trench coat mafia kids. Kliebold and Harris. They had two parents. Doesn't mean everything.

But statistically, having a dad in the home is best. And if you don't have a dad at home, having a dad that at least participates is better than not. But, it is best to have a full time dad who the child lives with.

You are kidding yourself by saying that a two parent home is ONLY better because of economics. There are soooo many other benefits to having both parents in the home. Kids don't see mommy dating a bunch of different guys. Kids learn family values and monogomy. You don't break up the kids home. That's traumatizing for a child. Don't kid yourself and think that experience doesn't affect them. Or explaining to their friends why daddy doesn't live at home. I could go on and on.

Yea, assuming they aren't assholes to each other. You don't want a kid growing up with that. But nothing beats a healthy couple raising their kids together.

Let me guess, you are a single dad. :lol: I love it! You have a baby momma and that's why you defend this. Or, you came from a broken home. Which is it?

No, Mr Bass is not a single father and while a two parent loving household may be ideal, its not always the reality and kids who have financial and emotional support from both parents, regardless of the living situation fare better. Mr Bass doesn't come from a broken home and he supports the two parent *LOVING* and non-dysfunctional Christian household as the best case scenario, but if worst came to worst, a single parent household with substantial involvement in the life of the child from both parents is far better than two parent dysfunctional households. The Bass supports the living the situation thats best for the child based on the circumstances, all single parent households are not/should not be automatically labelled as wrong and or bad for the child. a father who is strongly involved in the lives of their children eventhough not living with them is *NOT* automatically a part time parent.

Yes.

Fatherless black families are caused by BLACK MEN.

Oh I thought you were going to blame in one Jews! :lol:

But you do have a point! Blacks leaders of today, such as Sharpton, Wright and Jackson, seem to always blame others for the ills of the black community. Yet most problems require them to look inward. Can fatherless children turn out fine. Of course! But they have a better chance when the father is at least around.

Didn't realize how late to the game I came until after I posted! Anyways!

Last edited:
7 Out Of 10 Black Americans "Love" Their Dad | NewsOne

* In the official NewsOne / BlackPlanet.com poll, seventy percent of African-Americans say they “love” their father. With over 2,500 respondents, 11 percent said they “hate him” and 19 percent said they never knew him.

* But even though African-American families are often headed by single mothers, the Philadelphia Inquirer reported on research that showed that, “African American fathers, more than any other group, are more likely to maintain lasting relationships with their children when they don’t live with them

No, Mr Bass is not a single father while a two parent loving household may be ideal, its not always the reality and kids who have financial and emotional support from both parents, regardless of the living situation fare better. Mr Bass doesn't come from a broken home and he supports the two parent *LOVING* and non-dysfunctional Christian household as the best case scenario, but if worst came to worst, a single parent household with substantial involvement in the life of the child from both parents is far better than two parent dysfunctional households. The Bass supports the living the situation thats best for the child based on the circumstances, all single parent households are not/should not be automatically labelled as wrong and or bad for the child. a father who is strongly involved in the lives of their children eventhough not living with them is *NOT* automatically a part time parent.

What about this?

but if worst came to worst, gay parents are far better than a two straight parent dysfunctional households or no parents at all.

All gay parent households are not/should not be automatically labelled as wrong and or bad for the child. a gay father who is strongly involved in the lives of their children is *NOT* automatically bad.

Forum List

Back