Who is Responsible for Fatherless Black Families?

problem with that is, the police are not providing people with enough protection from violence and retaliation from those who would do them harm, but there is a high level of cooperation with police to bring in criminals.

:rofl:

yea, dickface.. the whole NO SNITCHING policy sure is the fault of WHITEY AND THEIR COPS!

13922131.jpg

CLEARLY, not enough black men are a part of their kids' lives to avoid the kind of cultural shit you are busy blaming whites for.

Post facts and figures from established research that support your BS, the fact remains that most black fathers are involved with their children, period.

Pretending that bastard fatherhood is not rife in American black culture is just silly. numbers don't lie, ******, I don't care WHAT excuse you want to avoid reality with.
What numbers are you quoting from from faggot? Post them. As long as a father pays child support and spends time with their children the child is not receiving bastard fatherhood. Are their some black fathers who exhibit this behavior? yes, but they are the exception and not the rule.

Go take some advice from Bill Cosby, you fucking welfare monkey.

the Bass has his own father you faggot, who needs tro listen to Cosby except white racist faggots and uppity Uncle Toms?

ps, i'm not the one watching gangsta movies and getting caught up in thug life, homey.. It's too bad your last few generations idolize tupac more than they do King. But, to be honest, not all that surprising anyway.

Neither is the Bass and most black people for that matter, if you think otherwise post facts and figures backed by research, otherwise STHU!!

[

That kind of culture is not indicative of the 40.1 million or so black people in America, pull your head out of your rectum and stop watching rap videos and so called "hood"movies.

Most black men assist in raising up there children and are active in their lives, are there some deadbeat black fathers? yes. Are they as prevalent as people believe? Hell no! There is no proof to back this except for some obscure statistic about unwed black mothers that faggots like you distort and twist out of proportion.

CLEARLY, not enough black men are a part of their kids' lives to avoid the kind of cultural shit you are busy blaming whites for. Pretending that bastard fatherhood is not rife in American black culture is just silly. numbers don't lie, ******, I don't care WHAT excuse you want to avoid reality with.

ps, i'm not the one watching gangsta movies and getting caught up in thug life, homey.. It's too bad your last few generations idolize tupac more than they do King. But, to be honest, not all that surprising anyway.

tupacspit.jpg

Why would you use the N word? That's crossing the line. You're an asshole. I'd start talking shit about your fam. but its against the rules.

I'm responding in kind. If you can't handle it then maybe you should go ahead and post over in the cotton candy section.

[

I guarantee you that, percentage wise, there are more black men who are not raising their kids than there are whites.

Please post proof or shut the hell up. And once again, just because a father and mother are not together does *NOT* mean that the fathers are not assisting and helping to raise their children.

And a larger percentage of whites who do not raise their kids are paying child support.

Proof, or are you just pulling figures and wild estimations out of your ass based on stereotypes? A true fact is that of all racial groups, black fathers are more likely to have extended contact with their children when they are not living with the mothers of their children, just because someone pays child support doesn't mean they are being'fathers, they're being daddies. Spending time and being with the children is more important than any cash support.

The bass knows of many who do pay their child support and knows some who don't, whats the point? Your thinking doesn't represent all black fathers, how many black fathers as opposed to mothers have you spoken with? there's always two sides to everything and as of yet no one has taken the time to talk to these black fathers, ie, the white racist crackers who perpetuate the myth of deadbeat black fathers and the Uncle Toms who follow suit.

the actual number of white single parents have risen while the percentage of black mothers has decreased, care to explain that?

Maybe because of discriminatory sentencing and the fact that a lot of these imprisoned blacks don't have access to good lawyers and often receive longer and more harsher sentences than whites?

Mr Bass doesn't hate gays you jackass, as Christian he just will not condone gay sex acts and behavior, whats acceptable to men in society isn't acceptable to God, God don't change for man, man needs to change for God.

Repeat jackass, the reality is that a two parent household is the most ideal situation, but often it doesn't work out that way, sometimes the ideal is not possible. Whether its acceptable is debatable, if two parents cannot get along and are abusive that can be more damaging for the child, but if they split up and assist each other is raising their kids thats even better.

This is where blacks are fucked in the head

This is not a "black"thing jackass, its simple reality that couples do not always get along and its senseless to put kids through hell just to fulfill what society says is the ideal.

? Then raise your fucking kids properly for god sakes. And if you do make a mistake, get a vasectomy so you don't have multiple baby mommas. Or is that too just a stereotype.

jackass, as long as a father pays child support, spends time with their children and is there for them they are properly raising their children.

I can't argue with most of your rebuttal.

But, as for the gay thing. In the 60's, white people said they didn't hate blacks, but as christians they couldn't condoln mixing the races.

I don't know what part of the bible they were reading, but they too used the bible to back their statements up.

White racist/ignorant/ancient old men wrote the bible. They probably had a problem with blacks marrying whites too. Did Jesus ever say anything against gays? No. Just the men who wrote the bible put that in there.

And you don't condoln stealing, lying, adultry, etc, but you do some of those things, right? Or are you without sin? So god will forgive you and he will forgive gays too if it is in fact wrong. As long as they accept jesus, because all christians are sinners. You're just focused on the gay sex sin.

I don't even believe in that kind of God. That's man's made up version of god. God is way beyond caring about that. You're living a fairytale.

And I don't care if your parents made you anti gay or your church did it or your society did it. I don't care where your ignorance came from. Your position on gays is wrong. So keep it to yourself. You may believe that they aren't going to heaven, but so what? Many whites don't even consider you human. Does that make them right? No. Do they have a right to their opinion? Yes. But should they keep it to themselves? Sure. If the majority of us felt that way about blacks, could we take away your rights? No. If our man made bibles told us you were sub human, should that hold any water with you?

Come on man! Wake up. Live and let live. Even if you don't agree with gays, they should not be discriminated against. I am able to put my personal spiritual/religous beliefs aside and see discriminating against them is wrong, despite the fact that gay butt sexs between two dudes is wrong. IMO. But two women is hot!!!

CLEARLY, not enough black men are a part of their kids' lives to avoid the kind of cultural shit you are busy blaming whites for. Pretending that bastard fatherhood is not rife in American black culture is just silly. numbers don't lie, ******, I don't care WHAT excuse you want to avoid reality with.

tupacspit.jpg

Why would you use the N word? That's crossing the line. You're an asshole. I'd start talking shit about your fam. but its against the rules.

I'm responding in kind. If you can't handle it then maybe you should go ahead and post over in the cotton candy section.

LOL. I can take it, but its not right. You wouldn't say it to his face. Pussy. LOL.

HA!

go figure.. our local baby daddy felt the urge to defend his "find em, fuck em and flee" culture.

That kind of culture is not indicative of the 40.1 million or so black people in America, pull your head out of your rectum and stop watching rap videos and so called "hood"movies.

I bet that the entire black population in America would drop to 8% if there were no welfare to raise bastards with missing black fathers.

Most black men assist in raising up there children and are active in their lives, are there some deadbeat black fathers? yes. Are they as prevalent as people believe? Hell no! There is no proof to back this except for some obscure statistic about unwed black mothers that faggots like you distort and twist out of proportion.

tupacspit.jpg

Dude, you always talking about what goes on in black neighborhoods without ever stepping foot in one. Maybe you need to get some advice from Bill Cosby like stick a pudding pop in your mouth and STFU. And you may need to understand what Tupac was about...not what the media portrayed.

I haven't read this whole thread, but this has been a beef of mine for a very long time. I teach high school in an area with a very high teen pregnancy rate. While it is not solely a "black problem" it is a cultural problem that effects many poor neighborhoods. With that said, let me tell you that very rarely do these young girls get pregnant by accident. And unfortunately it is celebrated and glorified by morons who think that the union of a sperm and an egg is some kind of miracle. No one ever expects the fathers to participate and our govt. says "That's ok you poor thing". The cycle of neglect and poverty and crime and unemployment, etc continues generation after generation. We reward this behavior and then the schools, cops, and social services are supposed to clean up the mess.

Hey Sho-faggot, explain this stat:

Since 1990, births have declined among African-American teens and risen among white teens, who comprise two-thirds of teen mothers.

Single-Parent Families - Demographic Trends

Yea, well black kids don't need the extra grief of a broken home. Clearly you are belittling a major problem that the black community has. White kids from broken homes have it easier than black kids do. They go to better schools and they don't have gangs to give them what daddy is not. And they are able to interview with white employers who don't descriminate against them. If I were a black father, I wouldn't want to be there for my kid. Part time aint enough, whether you are black or white.

And no matter what you say, its not good to have daddy living somewhere else.

If you look deep enough into these kids lives, you'd see they don't have the parental supervision. Mom is either working or trying to find a man, and dad is off knocking up other baby mommas. So the kids get into selling drugs, get into gangs or knock girls up because their parents aren't home at night so they have a place to fuck.

Anyways, the same problem the black American community has is the same problem we see in Africa. Don't blacks get aids more often than whites? So they aren't wearing protection. I understand it is because they don't have any money and if you are broke, the only thing to really do for fun is fuck.

CLEARLY, not enough black men are a part of their kids' lives to avoid the kind of cultural shit you are busy blaming whites for.

Post facts and figures from established research that support your BS, the fact remains that most black fathers are involved with their children, period.

Pretending that bastard fatherhood is not rife in American black culture is just silly. numbers don't lie, ******, I don't care WHAT excuse you want to avoid reality with.
What numbers are you quoting from from faggot? Post them. As long as a father pays child support and spends time with their children the child is not receiving bastard fatherhood. Are their some black fathers who exhibit this behavior? yes, but they are the exception and not the rule.

the Bass has his own father you faggot, who needs tro listen to Cosby except white racist faggots and uppity Uncle Toms?

Neither is the Bass and most black people for that matter, if you think otherwise post facts and figures backed by research, otherwise STHU!!

[

Sorry, jigaboo.. crying about white people just doesn't cut it these days. Enjoy stats by the CDC, which, im sure you will insist is a rally point for the klan. :rofl:
Table I-2. Birth rates for unmarried women by age of mother: United States, 1940-93, and by age of mother
and race, 1940, 1950, and 1955-93....continued.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/misc/wedlock.pdf

problem with that is, the police are not providing people with enough protection from violence and retaliation from those who would do them harm, but there is a high level of cooperation with police to bring in criminals.

yea, dickface.. the whole NO SNITCHING policy sure is the fault of WHITEY AND THEIR COPS!

Where were the cops when this happened?

Drug trafficker Kaboni Savage indicted for 'cold-blooded' killings | Philadelphia Daily News | 04/09/2009

Where was your BLACK CULTURE in each of THESE occasions? Trust me, spot, I have more examples of no snitch black culture than you have individual circumstances meant to blame whitey..

'No snitching' code under fire
'If you witness a murder, you should tell somebody'

No Snitch, No Justice
Creg Johnson: No Snitch, No Justice - NC Wanted

'No Snitching' Messages Pervade Justice System
'No Snitching' Messages Pervade Justice System : NPR

ANYONE want to guess the color of the skin who THIS article is directed at?

Snop snitchin and no snitch - THE GANG LINE:
Stop snitchin and no snitch. Learn about Stop snitchin and the no snitch code.

Since 1990, births have declined among African-American teens and risen among white teens, who comprise two-thirds of teen mothers.

from your own source, genius. :rofl:

There is racial variation in the proportion of families headed by a single parent: 22 percent for white, 57 percent for black, and 33 percent for Hispanic families.

You are not a very smart man.

:lol:

oh.. and, to answer your question... the 90s were known as the beginning of white youth culture to overtly borrow from black culture.. so, par for the course, really.

Last edited:
I haven't read this whole thread, but this has been a beef of mine for a very long time. I teach high school in an area with a very high teen pregnancy rate. While it is not solely a "black problem" it is a cultural problem that effects many poor neighborhoods. With that said, let me tell you that very rarely do these young girls get pregnant by accident. And unfortunately it is celebrated and glorified by morons who think that the union of a sperm and an egg is some kind of miracle. No one ever expects the fathers to participate and our govt. says "That's ok you poor thing". The cycle of neglect and poverty and crime and unemployment, etc continues generation after generation. We reward this behavior and then the schools, cops, and social services are supposed to clean up the mess.

I'd say stop it but I don't want the kids to suffer. We should give the kids 2 free lunches a day and free college tuition, but not give the mothers a dime. And if the kids need clothing, I'm sure we can accomodate that too. But to give these women money when the dad isn't paying child support?

Tell Charles how many of the dads are deadbeats. A lot. Right?

from your own source, genius. :rofl:

There is racial variation in the proportion of families headed by a single parent: 22 percent for white, 57 percent for black, and 33 percent for Hispanic families.

You are not a very smart man.

:lol:

oh.. and, to answer your question... the 90s were known as the beginning of white youth culture to overtly borrow from black culture.. so, par for the course, really.

At least you admit he's a man.

Where were the cops when this happened?

Drug trafficker Kaboni Savage indicted for 'cold-blooded' killings | Philadelphia Daily News | 04/09/2009

Where was your BLACK CULTURE in each of THESE occasions? Trust me, spot, I have more examples of no snitch black culture than you have individual circumstances meant to blame whitey..

'If you witness a murder, you should tell somebody'

No Snitch, No Justice
Creg Johnson: No Snitch, No Justice - NC Wanted

'No Snitching' Messages Pervade Justice System
'No Snitching' Messages Pervade Justice System : NPR

ANYONE want to guess the color of the skin who THIS article is directed at?

Snop snitchin and no snitch - THE GANG LINE:
Stop snitchin and no snitch. Learn about Stop snitchin and the no snitch code.

Who blamed whitey in that link posted? The blame was on the police for not protecting the family of that witness, they failed to do their job idiot. The whole "Stop Snitching"thing has more to do with witness intimidation and fear of violence than anything else.

LOL. I can take it, but its not right. You wouldn't say it to his face. Pussy. LOL.

you don't know me well enough to make that assumption. Not only would I say it to his face but then i'd kick the dogshit out of him for not knowing his place.

:eusa_angel:

The actual numbers for blacks declined while those for whites increased, explain that and oh, where is your proof that the increase in white teen mothers is the result of them borrowing from black culture? Lets see facts backed by research idiot.

black women says she has a child to show the "baby's daddy" she loves him.
it doesn't matter that she also loved three other "baby's daddies" or ten other women in the projects also had to show him they also loved him.

the white women has a baby because the baby's daddy said he loved her. it doesn't matter that he also told ten other women in the trailer park he also loved them.

Adjust the women's welfare to match whatever she can get from those wonderful babies' daddy's.
If she ends up not affording the child then then take the child away. she will no longer have the little trophy to tote around thus ending the incentive.

tupacspit.jpg

Dude, you always talking about what goes on in black neighborhoods without ever stepping foot in one. Maybe you need to get some advice from Bill Cosby like stick a pudding pop in your mouth and STFU. And you may need to understand what Tupac was about...not what the media portrayed.

You don't know where I step foot into. Unless, of course, Snoop was giving out crystal balls at the last BET award show before it was (predictably) shot up by half the people nominated for awards.

I know exactly what topac was about: glorifying a lifestyle that resulted in a rather predictable death.

thug life, right buddy?

Forum List

Back