Who has more control of our thinking; God or Satan?

If jews don’t believe the jesus story, if Muslims don’t believe it. If Hindu and Buddhist don’t buy the story it makes us atheists feel better when you tell us the jesus story is as obvious as the nose on our faces.

Clearly it’s not. The truth is the true no matter what side the world you live on. A fact in Australia and China is a fact here right?
Atheists believe all religions are wrong. There is literally no part of anything you can accept.

Christians don’t have that problem. You do know what a revealed religion is, right?
Not the point. The point is your religion isn’t obvious to people in other parts of the world so your religion isn’t a universal truth or obvious.

No, what’s a revealed religion? They’ve all heard about jesus. Everyone has. The fact not everyone buys it should tell you something.
The point is that different people have different perceptions of God.

Our founding fathers understood this. Why can’t you?

So just because different people have different perceptions of God it in no way invalidates God’s existence. But it does give you a false sense of security.
My point is your perception of god is no evidence so don’t fault us when the evidence you present us isn’t universally accepted and don’t worry we reject their perceptions too.

Nothing invalidates god existence. It’s your religion that’s in question. Stop making it about god. God has never revealed himself, yet
I never claimed my perception of God was evidence. I am only claiming that you arguing that there can be no God because not all people believe the same thing about God, is a stupid argument.
I’m not saying that. I’m talking about Christians here who act like Christianity is an obvious fact. If that were true the rest of the world would accept it as truth too.

I wonder why Hindu and Buddhist didn’t buy it but Mexicans and Greeks did.

Atheists believe all religions are wrong. There is literally no part of anything you can accept.

Christians don’t have that problem. You do know what a revealed religion is, right?
Not the point. The point is your religion isn’t obvious to people in other parts of the world so your religion isn’t a universal truth or obvious.

No, what’s a revealed religion? They’ve all heard about jesus. Everyone has. The fact not everyone buys it should tell you something.
The point is that different people have different perceptions of God.

Our founding fathers understood this. Why can’t you?

So just because different people have different perceptions of God it in no way invalidates God’s existence. But it does give you a false sense of security.
My point is your perception of god is no evidence so don’t fault us when the evidence you present us isn’t universally accepted and don’t worry we reject their perceptions too.

Nothing invalidates god existence. It’s your religion that’s in question. Stop making it about god. God has never revealed himself, yet
I never claimed my perception of God was evidence. I am only claiming that you arguing that there can be no God because not all people believe the same thing about God, is a stupid argument.
I’m not saying that. I’m talking about Christians here who act like Christianity is an obvious fact. If that were true the rest of the world would accept it as truth too.

I wonder why Hindu and Buddhist didn’t buy it but Mexicans and Greeks did.
But you absolutely were trying to imply that by arguing failed conversions.

If jews don’t believe the jesus story, if Muslims don’t believe it. If Hindu and Buddhist don’t buy the story it makes us atheists feel better when you tell us the jesus story is as obvious as the nose on our faces.

Clearly it’s not. The truth is the true no matter what side the world you live on. A fact in Australia and China is a fact here right?

Clearly, your reasoning is the argumentum ad populum fallacy. It's prophecized in the Bible that the majority will not get into heaven. We had the perfect humans Adam and Eve fall into sin by disobeying God. Now, God wants you to obey his simple rule -- John 3:16. That said, for atheists, they have to believe in God first which they refuse to do. They put their faith in "faith-based" science, fallacies and whatever.
So you’re one of those people who takes the Bible stories literally?

It’s hard to keep you all straight.

You are a very small minority.

And I wish you’d tell the allegorical Christians they aren’t going to heaven if they don’t take these allegories literally
Aren’t you one of the fools who makes arguments against God by making literal arguments from the Bible?
Maybe. I don’t remember. Do you remember specifically what I said?

There may be a creator. That’s all we know. No creator has ever visited. So there may be a god and maybe not. Doesn’t really matter if you believe unless your religion is real, but it’s not. I’m atheist about your made up religion.

I say your religion isn’t real I don’t say god doesn’t exist.

I just don’t believe there is a god and heaven. That’s made up.

If there is a god and heaven then believing doesn’t matter and you got lucky figuring it out. Better to be a good person than believe religions. That’ll get you in faster.

And if belief matters then non believers don’t go to hell they just don’t go to heaven. It’ll be like it was 5 years before I was born. I didn’t suffer one bit

Clearly, your reasoning is the argumentum ad populum fallacy. It's prophecized in the Bible that the majority will not get into heaven. We had the perfect humans Adam and Eve fall into sin by disobeying God. Now, God wants you to obey his simple rule -- John 3:16. That said, for atheists, they have to believe in God first which they refuse to do. They put their faith in "faith-based" science, fallacies and whatever.

And I wish you’d tell the allegorical Christians they aren’t going to heaven if they don’t take these allegories literally
Aren’t you one of the fools who makes arguments against God by making literal arguments from the Bible?

There may be a creator. That’s all we know. No creator has ever visited. So there may be a god and maybe not. Doesn’t really matter if you believe unless your religion is real, but it’s not. I’m atheist about your made up religion.

If there is a god and heaven then believing doesn’t matter and you got lucky figuring it out. Better to be a good person than believe religions. That’ll get you in faster.

And if belief matters then non believers don’t go to hell they just don’t go to heaven. It’ll be like it was 5 years before I was born. I didn’t suffer one bit
Not only do I remember but you just confirmed it again by arguing it doesn’t matter unless your perception of God is correct. God exists independent of our perception of God. Just like you exist independent of my perception of you.

Believing God exists is important because it is the belief and subsequent relationship with God that alters who we become. It effects every aspect of our life.

Do you believe you are a good person?

Your first statement is telling. Jesus did visit (and he is part of the Trinity), but that is besides the point. You can disagree about Christianity or any other religion, but you believe in a religion, too. A religion that is based on non-belief in God or gods. IOW, it is "faith-based" so is considered a religion, too. Why not disagree with Atheism as religion since you disagree with others. We can find contradictions in other atheist religions like Buddhism which I've discussed because it believes in an eternal universe or there is no beginning nor end.

As for your last statement of there is no god and heaven and that it is made up, you base it on no evidence. IOW, it is your opinion. You cannot disprove nor contradict the Resurrection. No one in history has been able to do it. If that happens, then I'll gladly admit you are right and disavow. OTOH, can you say the same for your religion? I doubt that because it has been shown repeatedly that it believes in false teachings. It may believe in a beginning or believe there is no beginning. Yet, something else keeps your faith in it. Is it Satan and sin?

Not only do I remember but you just confirmed it again by arguing it doesn’t matter unless your perception of God is correct. God exists independent of our perception of God. Just like you exist independent of my perception of you.

Believing God exists is important because it is the belief and subsequent relationship with God that alters who we become. It effects every aspect of our life.

Yes I am a good person. And maybe religion had a part in making me a good person. But religion is still a lie. All religions are. So I have a relationship with god. I don't believe he ever visited or talked to anyone but just in case, I'll try to be a good person.

If he wants me to do any more he will let me know. I asked him which religion I should join and he told me nothing, so I assume that means none of them.

So while I keep fishing for a real religion I'll just keep pointing out how the current ones are lies that were invented to control the masses. It's a big business. And in some parts of the world religion has become weaponized. Hell it even happens here.

Your first statement is telling. Jesus did visit (and he is part of the Trinity), but that is besides the point. You can disagree about Christianity or any other religion, but you believe in a religion, too. A religion that is based on non-belief in God or gods. IOW, it is "faith-based" so is considered a religion, too. Why not disagree with Atheism as religion since you disagree with others. We can find contradictions in other atheist religions like Buddhism which I've discussed because it believes in an eternal universe or there is no beginning nor end.

As for your last statement of there is no god and heaven and that it is made up, you base it on no evidence. IOW, it is your opinion. You cannot disprove nor contradict the Resurrection. No one in history has been able to do it. If that happens, then I'll gladly admit you are right and disavow. OTOH, can you say the same for your religion? I doubt that because it has been shown repeatedly that it believes in false teachings. It may believe in a beginning or believe there is no beginning. Yet, something else keeps your faith in it. Is it Satan and sin?

They are right. The "universe" or cosmos are eternal. The observable universe we know and love has a beginning and an end but there was something before our universe and there will be something again after the last star in our universe burns out.

Yes this is all based on faith. I have no clue. You however tell us you have it all figured out. You have all the answers. God did it. And your soul is eternal.

I am humble. I see that I only get one life in this universe. You imagine you are a god.

Why is my faith more realistic than yours? Because mine doesn't come from lies and wishful thinking. And mine wasn't brainwashed into my head like yours was.

Jesus may have been born and died but so did trillions of other humans. He was part of the trinity? That may mean something to you but it's hogwash to me.

I disagree with any atheist who says they know god doesn't exist because it's unknowable. You'd have to be a god yourself. I disagree with any theist who claims they know too because they don't know shit. He didn't visit. That's a lie your religion told you. Same as Mohammad and Joseph Smith.

Back when I was religious or more religious than I am now

upload_2019-4-1_15-49-59.png

Yes I am a good person. And maybe religion had a part in making me a good person. But religion is still a lie. All religions are. So I have a relationship with god. I don't believe he ever visited or talked to anyone but just in case, I'll try to be a good person.

If he wants me to do any more he will let me know. I asked him which religion I should join and he told me nothing, so I assume that means none of them.

So while I keep fishing for a real religion I'll just keep pointing out how the current ones are lies that were invented to control the masses. It's a big business. And in some parts of the world religion has become weaponized. Hell it even happens here.
Most people who think they are good aren’t. Only a good person knows just how bad they really are. A bad person doesn’t have a clue that he is bad. So maybe you are good and maybe you aren’t.

Religion doesn’t make people good. Religion teaches civility but it’s up to us to practice it.

That doesn’t sound like a relationship with God to me. That sounds more like confirmation bias.

Karl Marx had the same opinion about religion as you do.

Back when I was religious or more religious than I am now

View attachment 253464
Looks like a picture from your dad’s house.

They are right. The "universe" or cosmos are eternal. The observable universe we know and love has a beginning and an end but there was something before our universe and there will be something again after the last star in our universe burns out.

Yes this is all based on faith. I have no clue. You however tell us you have it all figured out. You have all the answers. God did it. And your soul is eternal.

I am humble. I see that I only get one life in this universe. You imagine you are a god.

Why is my faith more realistic than yours? Because mine doesn't come from lies and wishful thinking. And mine wasn't brainwashed into my head like yours was.

Jesus may have been born and died but so did trillions of other humans. He was part of the trinity? That may mean something to you but it's hogwash to me.

I disagree with any atheist who says they know god doesn't exist because it's unknowable. You'd have to be a god yourself. I disagree with any theist who claims they know too because they don't know shit. He didn't visit. That's a lie your religion told you. Same as Mohammad and Joseph Smith.

We know the universe is not eternal as that has been rendered pseudoscience. You can't have it both ways. Most people are convinced now that there was a beginning which means God.

I don't have all the answers nor do the creation scientists. They base it on the Bible or God theory. So far, it is the best explanation for why everything is here. It did not happen by chance or due to randomness.

That's why atheists are usually wrong. They already eliminated the side that disagrees with them. OTOH, none of the creation people have eliminated the people who disagree with them.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Atheist faith and atheist science or today's secular science is all based on lies and imagination. Polite people say it's philosophy and not brainwashing, but a different faith. The atheist faith is not realistic at all. It's all make believe, but that is what has been taught to you so you believe it.

Not only was Jesus born and died, but he was resurrected. He died for our sins. It makes all the difference in the next world. Atheism is wrong, wrong, wrong and hogwash. Creation science is backed up by real science while evolution or atheist science is circular reasoning. There is no observable, testable or falsifiable evidence for it, natural selection notwithstanding. It's only circumstantial evidence and that type of evidence can be wrong.

I know God exists because he has revealed himself to me through my faith. It is everything that was told to me while nothing of evolution has turned out to be true and verifiable. If it was, then I would believe it. In fact, I did believe it because it was taught to me. However, I started to question it circa 2007 and started realizing there were contradictions or things it could not back up. For example, how could Lucy be skeletal remains from a single animal when it was found so far apart and at different depths? They there are different artistic representations of this ape-human. Moreover, the professor who put it together did not believe humans evolved from it, but apes evolved from humans. Too many contradictions, so disregard.

We know the universe is not eternal as that has been rendered pseudoscience.
The concept of imaginary time can show that, while our universe can appear to is to have a beginning, time itself may not have had a beginning.

Last edited:
What would convince creation scientists and I that apes were bipedal? Show us that today's apes are bipedal. This is how evolution would work, but atheist scientists can't even do that. What a bunch of BULLSHITTERS!!! Neil Degrasse Tyson is one these characters. What a doofus he is :290968001256257790-final:. The same with Bill Nye. I hope they go to the deepest levels of hell for the lies they have spread.

We know the universe is not eternal as that has been rendered pseudoscience.
Wrong, as usual on this.. The concept of imaginary time can show that, while our universe can appear to is to have a beginning, time itself may not have had a beginning.

Creation scientists have found that time, force, motion, space, and matter are the five manifestation of natural or scientific phenomena. They believe that all would have to appear or happen at the same time for it to work and this accomplished by God, the force . I suspect atheist scientists think they happened sequentially. Let's not kid ourselves about imaginary time. If I said imaginary God in order to show how it all was created, then you would laugh me off the forum.

Creation scientists have found that time, force, motion, space, and matter are the five manifestation of natural or scientific phenomena.
No they haven't. That is a hilariously stupid lie, and I am embarrassed for you right now.

Why would I lie? It is you who has been lying out of your ears. Please explain how the five manifestations of scientific or natural phenomena came to be and work or else cut your tongue out or cut your fingers and thumbs off?

Here is my evidence. "In 1882, staunch evolutionist Herbert Spencer, an English philosopher, biologist, and sociologist who was a prominent classical liberal political theorist of the Victorian era, recognized “likenesses and unlikenesses among phenomena…, which are segregated into manifestations…, and then into space and time, matter and motion and force…” (Soylent Communications, 2011, emp. added). In First Principles, under the chapter heading, “Space, Time, Matter, Motion, and Force,” he wrote, “These modes of cohesion under which manifestations are invariably presented, and therefore invariably represented, we call…Space and Time,…Matter and Motion [action—JM]” (1882, 1:171, emp. added). “Though Space, Time, Matter, and Motion, are apparently all necessary data of intelligence, yet a psychological analysis…shows us that these are either built up of, or abstracted from, experiences of Force” (p. 169). So, time, force, action, space, and matter are the five manifestations of all scientific phenomena."

And the only way this could happen is explained in the Bible.

"This truth—fundamental to understanding science—was articulated by an agnostic in the 19th century, and yet these fundamental principles were articulated in the very first verse of the Bible millennia ago. “In the beginning [time], God [force] created [action] the heavens [space] and the Earth [matter].” It is truly amazing that a renowned apostle of agnosticism would be the one to verbally articulate this discovery from science—a discovery which gives significant weight to the contention that one can know there is a God and that the Bible is His inspired Word. And further, it is notably ironic that the very man from whom Charles Darwin took the phrase, “survival of the fittest” (Spencer, 1864, 2:444), would be the man that unknowingly found evidence specifically supporting the inspiration of Genesis chapter one—the very chapter of the Bible that relates the truth about man’s origin. Acts 14:17 rightly says, “Nevertheless He did not leave Himself without witness, in that He did good…” (emp. added)"

The Five Manifestations of Natural Phenomena

It means that you can't show evolution and 5th grades know this.
No, sorry, retard. Every idiotic thing you just said about evolution is incorrect. In fact, the mornic things you just said show you don't even grasp the most fundamental concepts of evolution.

Of course, your first hint might have been that you and your fake creationist scientists are the laughing stock of the world, and evolution is accepted fact. But, I suppose that a freak who can delude himself into believing in zombie kings and magical voodoo spells doesn't have to make much of a leap to convince himself that everyone is laughing at the person behind him.

Forum List

Back