Who has more control of our thinking; God or Satan?

We know the universe is not eternal as that has been rendered pseudoscience.
The concept of imaginary time can show that, while our universe can appear to is to have a beginning, time itself may not have had a beginning.
Bullshit. It is impossible for the universe to be eternal. There is no getting around the second law of thermodynamics.

It is impossible for the universe to be eternal. There is no getting around the second law of thermodynamics.
Actually, imaginary time can do that very thing. It's a mathematical proposal. You STILL haven't read up on it? geesh ding, pick up a book.

I don’t know what God or Satan’s game is, but God giving Satan dominion over our political/physical realm as well as the power to deceive our spiritual/religious realm in us all seems counterintuitive to what a good God would do.

It seems like God is giving Satan the advantage, in terms of our ability to think without deception or Satan’s undo interference.

Rev12;9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent,

called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Why did God curse us with Satan and her minions?

It cannot be to give us free will as none of us have the free will to never sin. If we did have that, we would have some examples of
people who never sinned.

On another tangent, scriptures say that God himself put’s lies/deception into his prophets and that he decides who will have faith or not by his doling out grace only to those he has pre-selected and thus denies other the ability to have faith or belief.

This biblical contradiction, strangely, refutes all that I put above on Satan. Can Christians clear up this contradiction?

Regards
DL

The individual has control of their own thoughts and actions.

It is impossible for the universe to be eternal. There is no getting around the second law of thermodynamics.
Actually, imaginary time can do that very thing. It's a mathematical proposal. You STILL haven't read up on it? geesh ding, pick up a book.
Do you understand the basis for thermal equilibrium? Do you see thermal equilibrium? What is required for a universe to exist forever without thermal equilibrium?

It means that you can't show evolution and 5th grades know this.
No, sorry, retard. Every idiotic thing you just said about evolution is incorrect. In fact, the mornic things you just said show you don't even grasp the most fundamental concepts of evolution.

Of course, your first hint might have been that you and your fake creationist scientists are the laughing stock of the world, and evolution is accepted fact. But, I suppose that a freak who can delude himself into believing in zombie kings and magical voodoo spells doesn't have to make much of a leap to convince himself that everyone is laughing at the person behind him.

I asked for evidence like living chickens that have raptors heads and legs. I asked for a blade of grass that was created by a human. Or new eyes for a person who is blind. You have not been able to provide it. Neither have you provided the egg that came before a chicken. You said life popped out of primordial soup, but I have not heard any news of this. You claim there are aliens, but there has not been one microbe. We still have apes today and none of them are bipedal nor do they turn into humans. We do not even see tailed monkeys become tailless. I could go on and on. Thus, it's your atheist science and scientists who have been lying to you. Not I. I think you atheists just attribute the negative qualities and failures of evolution to me. I'm the one telling it like it is and was. Can I help it if you do not have the faith to believe? Instead, you believe what Satan has made up, but you won't believe that Satan exists either. That's what Satan wants you to think. I think you attribute what he has done to you to me when I have been arguing for the opposite. It really is insidious seeing what has happened to some regular schmoe who could not figure things out for himself.

Do you understand the basis for thermal equilibrium? Do you see thermal equilibrium? What is required for a universe to exist forever without thermal equilibrium?
Yes ding, i understand much more about it than you ever will. But thanks for asking!

Yes ding, i understand much more about it than you ever will. But thanks for asking!
Prove it.

Answer those very simple questions because I don’t believe you can.

I don’t know what God or Satan’s game is, but God giving Satan dominion over our political/physical realm as well as the power to deceive our spiritual/religious realm in us all seems counterintuitive to what a good God would do.

It seems like God is giving Satan the advantage, in terms of our ability to think without deception or Satan’s undo interference.

called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

It cannot be to give us free will as none of us have the free will to never sin. If we did have that, we would have some examples of
people who never sinned.

On another tangent, scriptures say that God himself put’s lies/deception into his prophets and that he decides who will have faith or not by his doling out grace only to those he has pre-selected and thus denies other the ability to have faith or belief.

This biblical contradiction, strangely, refutes all that I put above on Satan. Can Christians clear up this contradiction?

Regards
DL

The individual has control of their own thoughts and actions.

I agree, but not if you are a Christian and believe their dogma.
To them, Satan can deceive them and thus control their thinking.

Regards
DL

Satan was bound at The Cross.

His demons are the only influence on mankind today.

Chapter and verse please.

Regards
DL

Heb 2.14

Since, then, the children have partaken of flesh and blood, in like manner He Himself also shared the same things, that through death He might render entirely idle the one having the power of death, that is, the devil;

Regards
DL

Heb 2.14

Since, then, the children have partaken of flesh and blood, in like manner He Himself also shared the same things, that through death He might render entirely idle the one having the power of death, that is, the devil;

Is the power over death not in god's hands?

Show where god gave up his power over death and gave it to Satan please.

Regards
DL

people who never sinned.

Regards
DL

You control your thinking. Unless you suffer from mental illness

people who never sinned.

Regards
DL

You control your thinking. Unless you suffer from mental illness

I agree but think many Christians are afflicted with Stockholm Syndrome, which is a mental condition.

Do Christians have Stockholm syndrome where one loves his abuser?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Heb 2.14

Regards
DL

From the beginning...

Romans 5.12 - 17

Because of this, even as sin entered the world through one man, and ‘The Death’ through sin, so also ‘The Death’ passed to all men, inasmuch as all sinned. For sin was in the world until Law, but sin is not charged where there is no law; but ‘The Death’ reigned from Adam until Moses, even on those who had not sinned in the likeness of Adam's transgression, who is a type of the coming One. But the free gift is not also like the deviation. For if by the deviation of the one the many died, much more the grace of God, and the gift in grace, which is of the one Man, Jesus Christ, did abound to the many. And the gift is not as by one having sinned; for indeed the judgment was of one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many deviations to justification. For if by the deviation of the one ‘The Death’ reigned through the one, much more those who are receiving the abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness shall rule in life by the One, Jesus Christ.

Regards
DL

Heb 2.14

Regards
DL

From the beginning...

Romans 5.12 - 17

Because of this, even as sin entered the world through one man, and ‘The Death’ through sin, so also ‘The Death’ passed to all men, inasmuch as all sinned. For sin was in the world until Law, but sin is not charged where there is no law; but ‘The Death’ reigned from Adam until Moses, even on those who had not sinned in the likeness of Adam's transgression, who is a type of the coming One. But the free gift is not also like the deviation. For if by the deviation of the one the many died, much more the grace of God, and the gift in grace, which is of the one Man, Jesus Christ, did abound to the many. And the gift is not as by one having sinned; for indeed the judgment was of one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many deviations to justification. For if by the deviation of the one ‘The Death’ reigned through the one, much more those who are receiving the abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness shall rule in life by the One, Jesus Christ.

Death is good news.
That is why Christians sing that Adam's sin was a happy fault and necessary to God's plan.

Your quote says nothing about the issue of the dominion of Satan.

Try again instead of trying to deflect. That is how Christians get the reputation of being liars.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back