Who exactly IS this guy?

Bloodline

I sink SHIPS!
May 26, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Is this somebody you really want to vote for?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQwrB1vu74c]Still Voting For 'Mitt Romney'? - YouTube[/ame]

Believe me....he hasn't changed since this add from the primaries.

I didn't want him in the primaries and didn't vote for him. Since I live in a VERY red state I won't be voting for him in November, either.

I'd vote for a hamster before I'd vote for O'Bummer...

I didn't want him in the primaries and didn't vote for him. Since I live in a VERY red state I won't be voting for him in November, either.

I'd vote for a hamster before I'd vote for o'bummer. The hamster would make a good decision once in a while.

Would you vote for Romney if your state was in play?

I'd vote for a hamster before I'd vote for o'bummer. The hamster would make a good decision once in a while.

No decision is better than an Obamafuck decision..... I'd vote for a brick before I'd vote for Obamafuck....

Hypothetically if obama was merely incompetent the law of averages says he would make a beneficial decision 50% of the time. Since he has been completely destructive, it's not incompetence, it's deliberate. Based on that alone, we are better off if we had a completely incompetent president. Romney is far from incompetent and doesn't hate the country like obama does.

Presently we have a president who has called the opposing party "terrorists", told small business owners and entrepreneurs they didn't get where they are on their own, has sued states, issued edicts cicumventing Congress at will, applied class warfare , unilaterally issued amnesty to a portion of illegals, has outsourced jobs to foreign countriess and this is a man who is supposed to love the USA?

Even a hamster would appear more patriotic than that! :mad:

Would you vote for Romney if your state was in play?

I wouldn't like it, but yes I would. That's how much I disagree with the current POTUS.

Damn, I never would've thought that from you, you've always seemed to have a firm grasp on the concept of the left/right paradigm and the clear lack of any real difference between the 2 parties.

Apparently about 99% of the political junkie types on the Right are only voting for Romney because he's not Obama.

How is that possible, given all the noise we've heard literally for years now about how America is really a conservative nation, and, recently,

how much power and influence the tea Party types on the Right now have in the Republican party?

How did you guys end up having to vote for another guy you think is the lesser evil?

Apparently about 99% of the political junkie types on the Right are only voting for Romney because he's not Obama.

How is that possible, given all the noise we've heard literally for years now about how America is really a conservative nation, and, recently,

how much power and influence the tea Party types on the Right now have in the Republican party?

How did you guys end up having to vote for another guy you think is the lesser evil?

Sad but true but still true, Romney is definitely the lesser, definitely.

Forum List

Back