Who exactly IS this guy?

I agree completely, but what would you have me do that I haven't already done? I've spent 24 years fighting this shit.

My voting record...

1988 - Ron Paul
1992 - Ross Perot
1996 - Ross Perot
2000 - Al Gore, because I KNEW Busche was a NeoCon
2004 - Kerry, because I KNEW Busche was a NeoCon
2008 - Ron Paul
2012 - Ron Paul

You're preaching to the choir, Paulie...

Ok so if you can't beat em, join em? Hello...Romney is a neocon.

Hence the reason I'm voting for Ron Paul...

Yeah but you're only voting for him because your state isn't in play. When your vote would matter MOST, you'd give it to Romney. I have trouble reconciling that after everything ive read from you over the past few months.

Last edited:
Is this somebody you really want to vote for?

Still Voting For 'Mitt Romney'? - YouTube

Believe me....he hasn't changed since this add from the primaries.

If he was as big of a fraud as Obama, I wouldn't bother voting at all. Romney is not my first choice. Herman Cain was and it's sad the liberal weren't ready for the first black president and attacked him. I don't like Obama. I realize he is the first mixed race president, but that is not why I am opposed to virtually of all his ideology. It's not about color, it's about ideas.

Why did so many in the media turn their backs time after time when they should have been aggressively seeking answers?

Like the mic mishap when Obama stated he'd be more flexible after the election. This was alarming, but the left would rather feign outrage at tax returns they haven't seen than actual events, comments and actions.

American Crossroads: Operation Hot Mic - YouTube

Impersonating a police officer, bullying a classmate by holding him down and cutting his hair, straping his dog to the roof of his car for a 12 hour trip, getting arrested twice for disobeying police officers, fleeing to France to avoid the draft and then lying about it.....

Romney is a real oddball.

Romney can never release his tax records because if he does, he will be unelectable and probably end up in prison.

Romney represents capital's desire for the higher returns through cheaper labor costs.

Capital does not care about externalities like patriotism or morality; if it can get higher returns stabbing the American worker in the back in favor of sweatshop labor, than so be it.

The point of Bain Capital is to destroy American jobs in order to get higher returns for investors who benefit by cheapest labor costs.

Could the contrast be any greater between Romney, who looted American companies and shipped their jobs overseas, only pays taxes at a 15% rate, stashes his money in the Cayman Islands to avoid U.S. taxes, and President Obama who saved GM and created 28 straight months of private sector job growth?

Could the contrast be any greater between Romney, who looted American companies and shipped their jobs overseas, only pays taxes at a 15% rate, stashes his money in the Cayman Islands to avoid U.S. taxes, and President Obama who saved GM and created 28 straight months of private sector job growth?

No....in fact there couldn't be a starker contrast.

Good observation.

40 months of 8+% unemployment and a workforce left too paralyzed with fear to hire.

To be fair. John Kerry is not running against obama. If Kerry was, I'd vote for him.
Given they are both democrats it doesn't really matter... But lets go ahead and take what you meant by that rather than what you said. Which is essentially "anybody but Obama"

If Obama suddenly went through time and had the same things going for him, both good and bad, as he does now in the Kerry time... I'd vote Obama... Do I believe that Obama is a bought president? Yes I do. Do I want a bought president? No I do not. And while I don't want one, both Kerry and Mitt have proven without a shadow of doubt that they are indeed bought. The message changes depending on who they were talking to.

But... Here's the thing on that. I'm the independent. I'm the one that will not vote for any given party. I have no loyalties to anyone but myself and my family. If you want Mitt to be the president.... Convincing people who are already going to vote republican is pointless. You want to get people like me.

But you, and the republican party, aren't trying. Why is that?

I'd sure like to see some kind of post mortem done on the 2012 GOP nominating process. How did Romney get nominated when the Tea Party has so much influence?

You bring up an excellent point. I really wonder if the republican party as we know it will be around in 20 years or so.

Personally, I think the TEA party is sort of the bizarro "halo" effect that psychologists use to explain why things poll so well in polls but do so poorly in real life. Such as if you get called by a pollster and asked if you believe in Same Sex Marriage; you may say yes only because it's politically correct. Yet when there is a vote held, it fails. TEA party influence is like that but almost in a way thats impossible to imagine that it's so opposite of common sense, history, logic....

Answering the question of who is this guy applied to obama, Greg Gutfield summed it up perfectly. obama is the unemployed boyfriend eating your food and shopping on your credit cards saying "You'd be nothing without me."

I'd sure like to see some kind of post mortem done on the 2012 GOP nominating process. How did Romney get nominated when the Tea Party has so much influence?

You bring up an excellent point. I really wonder if the republican party as we know it will be around in 20 years or so.

Personally, I think the TEA party is sort of the bizarro "halo" effect that psychologists use to explain why things poll so well in polls but do so poorly in real life. Such as if you get called by a pollster and asked if you believe in Same Sex Marriage; you may say yes only because it's politically correct. Yet when there is a vote held, it fails. TEA party influence is like that but almost in a way thats impossible to imagine that it's so opposite of common sense, history, logic....

Please explain how fiscal accountability and responsibility is opposite of common sense.

You do great at parroting the party line but can never explain yourself.

Here is another chance.

Please explain how fiscal accountability and responsibility is opposite of common sense.
You do great at parroting the party line but can never explain yourself.
Here is another chance.
The TEA party backed (among others) Christine O'Donnell who used her campaign funds to pay her rent.

The Republican Candidates for President---TO A MAN--said that they would not accept $1 in tax increases for $10 in budget cuts.

WH Attacks GOP Candidates Vow to Nix Any Tax Hike Deal - YouTube

Your move.

I didn't want him in the primaries and didn't vote for him. Since I live in a VERY red state I won't be voting for him in November, either.

I'd vote for a hamster before I'd vote for O'Bummer...

I'd vote for a hamster before I'd vote for o'bummer. The hamster would make a good decision once in a while.

Presently we have a president who has called the opposing party "terrorists", told small business owners and entrepreneurs they didn't get where they are on their own, has sued states, issued edicts cicumventing Congress at will, applied class warfare , unilaterally issued amnesty to a portion of illegals, has outsourced jobs to foreign countriess and this is a man who is supposed to love the USA?

Even a hamster would appear more patriotic than that! :mad:
Don't forget his summary executions of three US citizens, otherwise known as murder for others.

Could the contrast be any greater beteween Romney, who saved American jobs by revamping failed companies and gives 15% of his income to charity and Obama who crushes our businesses with taxes and regulations driving them overseas and made charitable donations of a pittance of a percent before he ran for President and realized he had to release his tax returns?

Forum List

Back