Who exactly IS this guy?

Would you vote for Romney if your state was in play?

I wouldn't like it, but yes I would. That's how much I disagree with the current POTUS.

Damn, I never would've thought that from you, you've always seemed to have a firm grasp on the concept of the left/right paradigm and the clear lack of any real difference between the 2 parties.

There isn't much difference at all, that is true, but while the Dems want to 'floor it' on the road to Big government authoritarianism, it looks like the Reps will at least consider 'downshifting'.

Ultimately the important races are those down ticket, where the opportunity exists to get some more small government conservatives into the House and Senate.

I wouldn't like it, but yes I would. That's how much I disagree with the current POTUS.

Damn, I never would've thought that from you, you've always seemed to have a firm grasp on the concept of the left/right paradigm and the clear lack of any real difference between the 2 parties.

There isn't much difference at all, that is true, but while the Dems want to 'floor it' on the road to Big government authoritarianism, it looks like the Reps will at least consider 'downshifting'.

Ultimately the important races are those down ticket, where the opportunity exists to get some more small government conservatives into the House and Senate.

Throwing Romney in there as 'good enough' because maybe he'll 'downshift' a bit is only going to ultimately stall the effort that real conservatives have fought so hard to accomplish. It will be like another 8 years of Bush, where big government policies were tolerated because they were brought to you by the letter R.

Independents and others aren't going to go for that. Just like they didn't in 04'

I am proof, as my wife, parents, inlaws, wifes parents, scores of parents at PTA, many where I work.

Simple either or choice is not hard for many regarding Obama for 4 years.

Clearly not enough and that's why Obama will win again.

Running you campaign on "I'm not the other guy" is never successful.

I don't believe that is what Romney is running his campaign on he is running it on he is the better person deal with the economy will that work time will tell.

Willard is the biggest flip flopping idiot in history. He has literally been against then for virtually every stance he's had. The right wing goons don't care, they obediently vote (R) no matter what at every elections.

Independents and others aren't going to go for that. Just like they didn't in 04'
Just like left wing goons don't care about every flip flop from Obama oh wait I forgot he doesn't flip flop he evolves sheesh. Independents and other's will not be buying into all the over the top Obama hope and change hype as they did four years ago he is not the blank canvas he was then the people know him and what he is about now.

*chuckles*

Mitt is the John Kerry of the republican party. I think I've said that before. Obama is going to win... I won't vote for him... But he's going to win because Mitt is going to lose, actually lost already and will likely lose more as time goes on, the majority of independents.

Apparently about 99% of the political junkie types on the Right are only voting for Romney because he's not Obama.

How is that possible, given all the noise we've heard literally for years now about how America is really a conservative nation, and, recently,

how much power and influence the tea Party types on the Right now have in the Republican party?

How did you guys end up having to vote for another guy you think is the lesser evil?

When the evil has become so great that it poisons everything it comes in contact with, anything that is less than that evil is acceptable.

It's sort of like being offered a cyanide cocktail or foul tasting cough syrup. You might not like the taste of one, but the other will kill you. None of the above isn't an option. We will have one or the other. Romney for all his warts and faults is better than obama. Romney doesn't hate us.

Suppose Romney is nothing more than a robber baron. Suppose his only goal is to further enrich himself at the expense of everyone else. Then the choice is this one:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.
C. S. Lewis

No matter how you look at it, unless you believe in absolute tyranny, Romney is your only choice.

Your post is cartoonish hysteria. You should be embarassed to exist.

And your response is vapid bullshit.

Throwing Romney in there as 'good enough' because maybe he'll 'downshift' a bit is only going to ultimately stall the effort that real conservatives have fought so hard to accomplish. It will be like another 8 years of Bush, where big government policies were tolerated because they were brought to you by the letter R.

I'm not saying he's 'good enough'. I'm not saying he is good at all. My state is so red my vote won't matter, so I'll make a statement with it and write in Ron Paul. If I were in a battleground state I would certainly vote for him, because 4 more years of Obama 8is unthinkable.

Truth be told I don't think we've got 4 more years regardless.

How many people on the left voted for Kerry in 2004 because he wasn't Bush?

Hell, I voted for Kerry because he wasn't Bush... :eek:
I voted for Bush because he wasn't Kerry... And I hated Bush. But I won't vote for Mitt for the exact same reasons.

I'm done with the bullshit now though. I will not vote for the lesser of two evils.

Is this somebody you really want to vote for?

Versus Obama? Not only yeah but hell yeah. And BTW, I haven't voted Republican since 1988 because it didn't matter. Obama being a Marxist makes it matter. Forget lesser of two evils, regarding our liberty Obama is just evil.

Apparently about 99% of the political junkie types on the Right are only voting for Romney because he's not Obama.

How is that possible, given all the noise we've heard literally for years now about how America is really a conservative nation, and, recently,

how much power and influence the tea Party types on the Right now have in the Republican party?

How did you guys end up having to vote for another guy you think is the lesser evil?

Sad but true but still true, Romney is definitely the lesser, definitely.

And you think this HOW?

I'm not saying he's 'good enough'. I'm not saying he is good at all. My state is so red my vote won't matter, so I'll make a statement with it and write in Ron Paul. If I were in a battleground state I would certainly vote for him, because 4 more years of Obama 8is unthinkable.

Truth be told I don't think we've got 4 more years regardless.
I'm in a battle ground state. Joy.

Oh... And there is absolutely no way that anyone won Iowa but Ron Paul. Some seriously shady shit was going on there. Obviously they can't hide the delegate count after the fact (Ron Paul is getting at least 20 of the 25) but they sure as hell hide some shit on the straw poll. I have zero doubt Ron won that straight out as well.

Last edited:

It's called people are stupid fucking retards. Not that you guys are any smarter though. You could've had the wife of probably the only good democrat president since JFK, but instead you opted for the relatively unknown guy with the Muslim name that had ties to domestic terrorists :lol:

Boy....these CONserves LOVE toterrozize America don't they?

Just listen to their rhetoric!

When the evil has become so great that it poisons everything it comes in contact with, anything that is less than that evil is acceptable.

It's sort of like being offered a cyanide cocktail or foul tasting cough syrup. You might not like the taste of one, but the other will kill you. None of the above isn't an option. We will have one or the other. Romney for all his warts and faults is better than obama. Romney doesn't hate us.

Suppose Romney is nothing more than a robber baron. Suppose his only goal is to further enrich himself at the expense of everyone else. Then the choice is this one:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.
C. S. Lewis

No matter how you look at it, unless you believe in absolute tyranny, Romney is your only choice.

Less than evil????

Sounds like B...B...Bushspeak doesn't it?

Just can't stop terrorizing America with Obamaphobia can you????

:eusa_clap:

C. S. Lewis

Your post is cartoonish hysteria. You should be embarassed to exist.

You wouldn't happen to have ah.....something like a POINT you're trying to make here with this idiotic post would you?????

:clap2:

Forum List

Back