Who Do You Believe, The POPE or Barry?

Who Do You Believe, The Pope or Barry?

• Total voters
The Pope is a racist

You forgot to mention MARXIST.

"While the earnings of a minority are growing exponentially, so too is the gap separating the majority from the prosperity enjoyed by the happy few. This imbalance is the result of ideologies that defend the absolute autonomy of the marketplace and financial speculation," Pope Francis, apparently a follower of Karl Marx

One believes in an invisible being in the sky called god,the other thinks he is god...um how about NEITHER

The Pope is a racist

You forgot to mention MARXIST.

"While the earnings of a minority are growing exponentially, so too is the gap separating the majority from the prosperity enjoyed by the happy few. This imbalance is the result of ideologies that defend the absolute autonomy of the marketplace and financial speculation," Pope Francis, apparently a follower of Karl Marx

Whether the Pope is a Marxist or not is not the issue. What did obama and the Pope discuss? The Pope said he was very concerned with the official attacks on Christianity in this country and the loss of religious freedom. Is he lying? He said that the meeting was recorded. Is he lying? Or is obama?

Obama is a liar's liar. Reagan warned us of the Obamas of the world:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3hY1eagq88]Reagan Warned Us About Obama - YouTube[/ame]

I believe President Obama

-------------
hahaha-024.gif

Over this Pope? ANY DAY OF THE WEEK! You have no idea of the evil standing before you! You strain a gnat! ( Obama ) To swallow this camel (Anti-Christ Pope ) of a liar! Incredible!

Tell me who is the one who claims to be a spokesman for God? The Pope or Obama?

I rest my case.

- Jeri

You rest what case? The one about you in dire need of a psycho analysis?

Yeah we can rest that case.

It seems that hussein can't even bring himself to tell the truth after meeting the holiest Christian on earth. Apparently he still believes his muslim teachings from his youth, that it's ok to lie if it's to an infidel.

So the stories about their meeting and what was discussed are quite different. Who's account of what was discussed do you believe. The Pope, or the 'LIAR OF THE YEAR?'

Obama meets with Pope Francis at Vatican - Washington Times

President Obama’s first meeting with Pope Francis produced a little schism of its own.

The Vatican and White House gave starkly different versions Thursday of Mr. Obama’s meeting with Francis.

Obama meets with Pope Francis at Vatican - Washington Times

President Obama’s first meeting with Pope Francis produced a little schism of its own.

The Vatican and White House gave starkly different versions Thursday of Mr. Obama’s meeting with Francis.
Well, no intelligent person would believe the Washington Slimes!!!!!

Here is the full statement released by the Vatican, where exactly was abortion, contraception or Obamacare named:

"This morning, 27 March 2014, the Hon. Barack H. Obama, President of the United States of America, was received in audience by His Holiness Pope Francis, after which he met with His Eminence Cardinal Pietro Parolin, Secretary of State, and Archbishop Dominique Mamberti, Secretary for Relations with States.
During the cordial meetings, views were exchanged on some current international themes and it was hoped that, in areas of conflict, there would be respect for humanitarian and international law and a negotiated solution between the parties involved.
In the context of bilateral relations and cooperation between Church and State, there was a discussion on questions of particular relevance for the Church in that country, such as the exercise of the rights to religious freedom, life and conscientious objection, as well as the issue of immigration reform. Finally, the common commitment to the eradication of trafficking of human persons in the world was stated.
"

Why should I trust Obama, Francis, or the writer of the OP article, for that matter? :dunno:

Using that logic, why should you trust yourself?

I know myself. ;)

There was no logic involved. I asked why I should trust the people involved in this discussion.

Obama is a politician, I don't particularly trust those. Francis is a religious leader, I don't particularly trust those. The writer of the article seemed to be doing an opinion piece, and I haven't read his/her work before, so why should I trust the conclusions in the article?

Maybe the Pope will come and do an exorcism on the white house when obama leaves.

Forum List

Back