Who Do You Believe, The POPE or Barry?

Who Do You Believe, The Pope or Barry?

• Total voters
If the Pope is telling the truth, he confronted obama about the loss of religious freedom in the United States.

If King Bones obama is telling the truth, they spoke about how better to redistribute wealth in the US.

obama cannot afford to be questioned or confronted about the internal war on Christianity he's waging in the United States. He cannot justify it. He has to lie.

I am telling you right now, Katz, you've got it backwards. Dumitru Duduman - was given a vision of this pope back in the early 90's. Today Duduman is in heaven but God gave him a specific vision warning him that this pope would make war against the Protestant Christians! Is Obama a Pope? No. Obama is a political figure. He is not a Pope! I will post the vision Dumitru had about this pope on the religion thread. Anyone who is interested can read it, contact the ministry and ask for confirmation as well. Feel free.
- Jeri

I didn't vote for Obama and if I had to chance to do it over again I still wouldn't vote for Obama. This isn't about Obama. This is about a man who is in position to deceive the world and wage war against the true Christians wherever they are in the world today. Mark my words! This anti - christ Pope is a very dangerous actor! VERY!

STEER CLEAR OF HIM!

You need to take your act over to the Conspiracy Forum where it belongs, fruitcake.

Some one tell me why he is still in office?

He has one single ace in the hole.... *HE'S THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT*... and they don't want to IMPEACH or otherwise throw his worthless ass out to the curb because they want a nice, clean, peachy, bull shit version of his presidency for history.

....that's storybook!!

The Pope is a racist

You forgot to mention MARXIST.

While the Catholic Church reminds Christians that Jesus mandates us to redistribute our wealth, it cannot be Marxist since Marxism does not permit Religion. Redistribution of my wealth is expected of me from my God; but, God said nothing about first giving it to Government bureaucrats so they can pay off their Union buddies and middleman.

The Pope is a racist

You forgot to mention MARXIST.

While the Catholic Church reminds Christians that Jesus mandates us to redistribute our wealth, it cannot be Marxist since Marxism does not permit Religion. Redistribution of my wealth is expected of me from my God; but, God said nothing about first giving it to Government bureaucrats so they can pay off their Union buddies and middleman.

My comment about the pope being Marxist was specifically meant for CrusaderFrank.

For everyone else, tongue-in-cheek.

It's called Liberation Theology. Before the Communists had managed to infiltrate the higher levels of RCC there was a resistance to it. Communism has always used a mystical element. Don't act so surprised. Many priests were murdered in 3rd world nations and replaced by these Liberation Theology communists posing at priests.

The truth is still the truth even if only one person stands with it and a lie is still a lie even if every man on earth stands with it. You can count me out of the latter group. I'm not lowering my standards to meet everyone elses on the matter of the truth. The truth is the truth. I make no apologies for it.

If the Pope is telling the truth, he confronted obama about the loss of religious freedom in the United States.

If King Bones obama is telling the truth, they spoke about how better to redistribute wealth in the US.

obama cannot afford to be questioned or confronted about the internal war on Christianity he's waging in the United States. He cannot justify it. He has to lie.

I am telling you right now, Katz, you've got it backwards. Dumitru Duduman - was given a vision of this pope back in the early 90's. Today Duduman is in heaven but God gave him a specific vision warning him that this pope would make war against the Protestant Christians! Is Obama a Pope? No. Obama is a political figure. He is not a Pope! I will post the vision Dumitru had about this pope on the religion thread. Anyone who is interested can read it, contact the ministry and ask for confirmation as well. Feel free.
- Jeri

Please be informed, if you wish to engage me in a discussion, you will have to find something other than visions to support your position. obama lied. He had no idea that the Pope was recording the meeting. The Pope is choosing not to make an issue of Obama's lies, but won't forget the quality of person he is dealing with.

Visions have a place, but that is not a place that I would use to enter into any discussion.

It's called Liberation Theology. Before the Communists had managed to infiltrate the higher levels of RCC there was a resistance to it. Communism has always used a mystical element. Don't act so surprised. Many priests were murdered in 3rd world nations and replaced by these Liberation Theology communists posing at priests.

The truth is still the truth even if only one person stands with it and a lie is still a lie even if every man on earth stands with it. You can count me out of the latter group. I'm not lowering my standards to meet everyone elses on the matter of the truth. The truth is the truth. I make no apologies for it.

Liberation theology is strongest in Latin America so it is not surprising that a Pope from Latin America would feel most strongly about the subset of Catholicism. obama is a believer in Black Liberation Theology, which is yet a subset of the subset. This is an issue belonging to the Catholic Church and Catholics. It is to Catholics what the Church of Snake Handling is to Protestants.

It does not address the fact that obama went to the Vatican, as a representative of the United States of America and lied. What's worse, is he may be so disconnected from reality that he never realized that the Pope was discussing the assault on Christianity in the US and really thought they were discussing income inequality. In that case, obama should never be allowed to meet with anyone other than his own household staff.

Based on Obama's proven propensity for lying, he is no longer a credible person.

trust what the Pope says over any politician, not just obama.

why would big 0 go see the Pope? he's not catholic, clearly a terrible christian, so it doesn't make any sense to me, except as some pr stunt.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't vote for Obama and if I had to chance to do it over again I still wouldn't vote for Obama. This isn't about Obama. This is about a man who is in position to deceive the world and wage war against the true Christians wherever they are in the world today. Mark my words! This anti - christ Pope is a very dangerous actor! VERY!

STEER CLEAR OF HIM!

^^^^^^^^^^^^

When+the+cheese+falls+2.jpg

Obama meets with Pope Francis at Vatican - Washington Times

It seems that hussein can't even bring himself to tell the truth after meeting the holiest Christian on earth. Apparently he still believes his muslim teachings from his youth, that it's ok to lie if it's to an infidel.

So the stories about their meeting and what was discussed are quite different. Who's account of what was discussed do you believe. The Pope, or the 'LIAR OF THE YEAR?'

Obama meets with Pope Francis at Vatican - Washington Times

President Obama’s first meeting with Pope Francis produced a little schism of its own.

The Vatican and White House gave starkly different versions Thursday of Mr. Obama’s meeting with Francis.

Right. The Pope and the Messianic One devoted the majority of their discussion to things over which they have no dispute, which by the way, are also the stuff of government usurpation with regard to the prerogatives of free-association and private property, i.e, the tyrannical redistribution thereof.

In the meantime, back in the real world:

“I explained to him that most religious organizations are entirely exempt,” Mr. Obama said. “Religiously affiliated hospitals or universities or [nongovernmental organizations] simply have to attest that they have a religious objection, in which case they are not required to provide contraception — although employees of theirs who choose are able to obtain it through the insurance company.”

Most? Not all? And the religious liberty of for-profit enterprises? And the employees can demand that their respective employers provide it via their insurance companies? What the difference? I some magical princess paying for it?

Everything about Obama and his agenda is the essence of expediency and dissembling.

I loath him.

Last edited:
Obama is a politician. All politicians lie. The Pope is claiming to be the spokesman for God yet denies Gods Son, Jesus Christ is the Door to Salvation! There is no question in my mind this Pope would like to remove the religious freedoms of protestant christians. He hasn't fully revealed his plans. I don't believe he would have had any interest in mentioning religious freedoms to Obama. Other than his own.

obama thought he would get the Pope to enlist catholics in his war on income inequality. The Pope was more concerned with the attacks the obama regime has conducted on Christians and his elimination of religious freedom in the United States.

Forum List

Back