Who can beat the Seahawks in the NFC or Broncos in the AFC?

Well... Hells Bells !!! If the hit on Harvin's helmet by Rafael Bush's SHOULDER on Seattle's third play is a legal hit then by all means let's play that way on Sunday. Seattle has the fastest tallest toughest hardest hitting DBs in the NFL. I think the first time Crabtree gets past the jam and Kaepernick is foolish enough to give him a target Kam Chancellor should be spying him and come accross maybe a little higher than normal and if Crabtree's head gets in the way of Chancellor's shoulder so be it. Even if he is penalized 15 yards it would be worth it if Crabtree is out for the remainder of the game. Sounds about right... agreed?

Christ onna cracker Chancellor was penalized 15 yards LAST YEAR for smacking Vernon Davis hitting HIM shoulder to shoulder.....

I mean we got guys that can lay wood... for serious...

Kam Chancellor Crushes Vernon Davis (Rare Angle HD and slo-mo) 12-23-2012 Seattle - YouTube

I thought that was a good hit when it happened.

I agree. My point was that hit on Davis might have drawn a flag from one official and another would have ignored it. Such inconsistency puts the defense on the defensive and ironically can lead to injury. Anyone who ever played the game knows when you let up is when you get hurt.

That official should have come to his senses and picked up his laundry.

I would say the pats will play the niners in the NFC championship game with the niners winning based on the way the teams have all played till this point.

The Niners always look like they are about to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory...scares me every game.

Comes from being a defensive oriented team. They don't go up by ridiculous amounts of points, so it's always close.

If they got more touchdowns instead of field goals, it would be different. They actually did a great job of that in the second half at Carolina, but in that first half....it looked like they wanted to make sure they didn't get too far ahead. :lol:

hopefully that kind of timed play will cost them sunday.

Winners this weekend

Colts
Broncos
Panthers
Seahawks

You really think the Colts are going to go into NE and get out with a win?

Are you being objective or are you just a Patriot hater?

I hate ..strongly dislike the Pats ...but the truth of the matter is that the Colts were being blown out and the Chiefs just had an absolute meltdown in thier Secondary. N E isn't going to just get out of the way and let Lucky Luck score at will like hapless KC did.

Luck is good but against even an average to good secondaty the blowout would have continued.

NE should beat Indy easily at home.

you called that hug.yeah after the colts got down by FOUR touchdowns against the cheaps at HOME.I knew they would lay an egg this weekend.cant believe that one poster actually thought they could beat the cheatriots.:lol::lol::lol:

I expect NE to win, but I don't expect it to be "easy".

Indy might not be as good as they looked in the second half against KC, but they're also not as bad as they looked in the first half. So I'm not ruling Indy out completely, but they just haven't shown me enough yet to convince me they're a championship caliber team, and that's what it takes to win in NE in January.

On the NFC side, you just better hope Seattle isn't looking past New Orleans. They showed me something I didn't think they had in the Philly game.

This is the playoffs. I don't think anybody is looking past anybody. Seattle will be prepared and bring thier A+ game. It is N O that had better look hard and long at what they can do better than on December 2nd. If both teams prepare the same as in the last meeting the results should be similar.

I agree with you that Seattle looks pretty damn tough this year, both on paper and on the field.

But they haven't exactly shown they can win in January either.

And furthermore, my sources tell me the bounty on Wilson is now up over $200 grand. :D

they sure havent shown they can win in january.almost blwoing it saturday did not help their repuation either.

This is the playoffs. I don't think anybody is looking past anybody. Seattle will be prepared and bring thier A+ game. It is N O that had better look hard and long at what they can do better than on December 2nd. If both teams prepare the same as in the last meeting the results should be similar.

I agree with you that Seattle looks pretty damn tough this year, both on paper and on the field.

But they haven't exactly shown they can win in January either.

And furthermore, my sources tell me the bounty on Wilson is now up over $200 grand. :D

they sure havent shown they can win in january.almost blwoing it saturday did not help their repuation either.

The wind almost blew it. Breese was lucky because the wind subsided briefly for the Saints in the second half. The sun even came out briefly. The Seattle game plan was to batton down the hatches because the winds were gusting so strong and they didn't want an errant wind altered pass getting in the wrong hands. FaBrease had no choice but to toss up the rock and was just fortunate that on two occasions a couple of Seattle CBs and Safeties collided or there would have certainly been two more ints and Lynch could have padded his 147 yards and added another TD. The only real mistake was the bobbled botched catch on the on side kick.

One thing is certain- if Seattle loses - I will miss Huggy's shit talking!!

:thup:

You would have absolutely loved the original Seahawks Dot Com message board. There were NO rules...no moderation. There were some threads and posts that were classic. I was truely in my element. The thing was like that 2-3 years before the crybabies whining got up to Allens management of the team and he hired a sports messageboard babysitting company to clean house. Almost every original member got banned. Good times. I was elected the board president. Kinda like Thunderdome.. :lol:

You really think the Colts are going to go into NE and get out with a win?

Are you being objective or are you just a Patriot hater?

I hate ..strongly dislike the Pats ...but the truth of the matter is that the Colts were being blown out and the Chiefs just had an absolute meltdown in thier Secondary. N E isn't going to just get out of the way and let Lucky Luck score at will like hapless KC did.

Luck is good but against even an average to good secondaty the blowout would have continued.

NE should beat Indy easily at home.

you called that hug.yeah after the colts got down by FOUR touchdowns against the cheaps at HOME.I knew they would lay an egg this weekend.cant believe that one poster actually thought they could beat the cheatriots.:lol::lol::lol:
And yet you posted this inside:

2.The cheatriots? another laugher.:lol: they'll be lucky if they make it past the first round.

Had the cleveland clowns not been the clowns they are always finding ways to lose games and been able to recover a basic simple onside kick against them,the cheatriots would REALLY be in trouble now not even in position to get the 2nd seed.:lol:

To nearly lose at home to the cleveland clowns and go then down to Miami and fail to pull off another classic Tom Brady comeback its obvious the loss of Gronkowski is affecting them major big time in the red zone.

once they get into the playoffs,it will be a miracle if they win one game with the major loss of Gronkowski.:lol:

You look really stupid now!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Forum List

Back